Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold ETH or Exchange with LTC - page 2. (Read 2441 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 25, 2019, 04:42:24 PM
It depends on you, in which platform you more believe? Do you believe in a super virtual computer running dapps and smartcontracts? Or in something that can be used in everyday payments?
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
June 25, 2019, 04:34:07 PM
I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?
if you invested India currency then holding it for long time will be profitable especially in this situation if you try different things it will not be in a profitable way so that you can hold on for long time will be perfect for getting future investment to be profitable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 25, 2019, 03:58:17 PM
Both coins are very promising and have not shown their potential on the bullish market yet. But it is only the matter of time when the altcoin season is going to take place, so make your pockets full of different altcoins and especially with ETH and LTC.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
June 25, 2019, 08:00:01 AM
I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?

if you have enough money, i think for now is the best time hold more bitcoin and ethereum and add others altcoins in your bad such as litecoin
because this is good alt, and i heard litecoin halving will be happend in the next couples of weeks,, so, i believe the price of litecoin could grow hardly  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 21, 2019, 10:04:55 AM
  This is personal decision! People should have the coin they believe in. I believe in Ethereum and Litecoin in long-term. I don`t plan to exchange one for another, and I don`t
advise anyone to do anything similar. What I advise people is to take their dollars, euros, or any other fiat currency and start exchanging those currencies into crypto-currencies.
It`s what I do all this time, and with this rise in past few months previous 2 years paid off!

agree, these two coins are coins that are good to hold and do not need to be exchanged for them. but when you have gotten something else in this case that can benefit you more, i think it can still be said to be good as long as you have a consistent and good confidence to exchange it. so it's true, this is a choice and everyone is free to choose what is best for him personally
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
June 21, 2019, 10:03:28 AM
I think it is not necessary to choose one single coin. It is necessary to distribute investments between several coins, but also you have to monitor the movement of the market and adjust your investments. At the moment, ETH shows good growth.

yes I agree with you, you should invest in some coins that you believe provide benefits, the top 10 in CMC can be taken into consideration to invest, for now ETH and LTC have good growth, in August LTC will be halving so I think  both of these coins will growing  up until next month same as bitcoin, don't miss it to take advantage of getting the benefits.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 21, 2019, 09:52:00 AM
   This is personal decision! People should have the coin they believe in. I believe in Ethereum and Litecoin in long-term. I don`t plan to exchange one for another, and I don`t
advise anyone to do anything similar. What I advise people is to take their dollars, euros, or any other fiat currency and start exchanging those currencies into crypto-currencies.
It`s what I do all this time, and with this rise in past few months previous 2 years paid off!
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
June 21, 2019, 09:46:33 AM

Why don't you hold your eth and at the same time, invest in LTC.  Both are great investment. If I have alot of funds, then I would probably invest more on eth and ltc.
if I had a lot of money, I definitely would not have invested just in two coins. Now there are a lot of promising coins that are at the bottom.

There are many ways you can do if you have a lot of money as you mentioned above. Everyone will continue to think how the money will multiply again into a new bill that can make the rich return. Naturally.
these coins should be our main portofolio in our balances.ethereum and litecoin have strong support from cryptocommunity , and also the fundamental very good.take example for litecoin, in august ltc will halving.and this event could make ltc price rising.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
June 21, 2019, 09:30:38 AM
In the current year I think the right time to hold ethereum for investment in a long time, eth movements began to increase even though there was little. Hoping eth will experience glory like 2017
Activity: 672
June 21, 2019, 08:54:11 AM
its up to you bro, I've sold all my ETH and bought some BNB and BTC I'm waiting for Bitcoin Sidaway and maybe I bought some LTC, its like LTC going to pump when approaching halving.
buy some alt at this time is bad idea for me  becasue bitcoin still rally and we don't know what it will stop at.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 21, 2019, 08:48:06 AM

Why don't you hold your eth and at the same time, invest in LTC.  Both are great investment. If I have alot of funds, then I would probably invest more on eth and ltc.
if I had a lot of money, I definitely would not have invested just in two coins. Now there are a lot of promising coins that are at the bottom.
Activity: 448
June 21, 2019, 07:36:24 AM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
June 21, 2019, 07:12:23 AM
I think there is no difference. These two coins follow bitcoin, which means their price will grow at about the same pace. You can only diversify, just in case.
Activity: 434
June 21, 2019, 07:01:40 AM

I believe it's a good gamble. Everytime I check my twitter, all the crypto personality that I follow are sharing the same hype from the coming LTC halvening. I think people that got early in the LTC before it started to rise are going to sell it before  a week or days of halvening. I'm certain because that is how it always go but because we are in a bull market, it won't just go to moon  in the halvening but could increase more by the end of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
June 21, 2019, 04:52:12 AM
It is always good to choose multiple coins but it is not a good idea to convert all our ETH coin into LTC. Now ETH price is in a down trend but once the market starts recovering we might see the huge expansion of its volume and its price. We have to stick with some coins otherwise, if we keep migrating definitely you will lose more money in the market.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
June 21, 2019, 04:31:43 AM
I think it is not necessary to choose one single coin. It is necessary to distribute investments between several coins, but also you have to monitor the movement of the market and adjust your investments. At the moment, ETH shows good growth.
yes, both are very good coins, and may have the same potential. when you're confused, then choosing both will be better than one of them. however, if you want to focus on one, I might suggest holding ETH. we know that the potential price of ETH can rise above the price of $ 350.
Activity: 476
June 21, 2019, 04:19:17 AM
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 21, 2019, 04:02:38 AM
You already made the right choice by investing in bitcoin and ethereum. I feel there is no use to convert your ethereum into Ltc as ethereum has more potential than Ltc even Ltc is also a good buying option but you can buy it with extra funds if you have because I believe eth and btc will rise more than Ltc in coming months so you should continue to hold.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 21, 2019, 03:50:40 AM
Both ETH and the LTC is good for investment. If the ETH is growing in this current scenario the Litecoin also not be back to this rally. But I think Ethereum will make you a little bit of more percentage than the Litecoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
June 21, 2019, 03:46:05 AM
In my own opinion, it's better to hold LTC now it because there is a lot of good news for the development of it. They are now partnering with other big project and exploring new protocol. So for me better hold bitcoins, eth, and LTC. I'm sure in this coming months you will enjoy the profit from it.

Everything now is in bullish, whoever has a weak hand will regret for selling it too early or by not investing in it.
Pages:
Jump to: