Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold ETH or Exchange with LTC - page 5. (Read 2444 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 03:39:57 AM
Both of these altcoins have great potential for long-term investment, but I am more confident with ethereum, that many large companies use this platform and not inferior to altcoin ethereum users. so I think you better stick with altcoin ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 19, 2019, 03:21:53 AM
Hold ETH is much better than you trade it into LTC and hold again.
ETH have good growth and always be number 2 below Bitcoin.
But i agree if you sell your ETH to but coin to trade because trade is so profitable for me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 03:12:52 AM
I hold BTC, LTC and ETH and some other coins. I like them all. I think that ETH can still be very expensive, LTC too. We never know for sure which coin is more expensive, so I hold several different coins.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 19, 2019, 03:12:19 AM
I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?

LTC is approaching their halving time and usually before that time, the price wil be pumped so much but you should not beleive so much in rumors in markets and should sell before the time that the event happens
Activity: 784
June 19, 2019, 03:08:37 AM
I suggest you keep hold of ETH because eth shows more price increases and a better future than ltc. this my opinion
because everyone has different view
I am with you, I also prefer ETH now. although the price development is so slow, I believe that the ETH price at the end of the year will be more than $ 400. having it in large quantities now will certainly make a good profit.
Activity: 476
June 19, 2019, 03:00:20 AM
Perhaps all the fans of the cryptocurrency needs to have in their wallets  ETH. In what quantity and proportions it should depend on the preferences of the owner of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1050
June 19, 2019, 03:00:08 AM
I suggest you keep hold of ETH because eth shows more price increases and a better future than ltc. this my opinion
because everyone has different view
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 18, 2019, 02:52:12 PM
If anyone ask me which is the good coin I would suggest them to go with Bitcoin ethereum and litecoin.
While you are looking to invest on litecoin please put your funds you have in your bank don't convert the ethereum you have with you in your wallet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
June 18, 2019, 02:42:21 PM
I don't know, I wouldn't sell Ethereum. But there is one problem that Vitalik does not pay much attention to advertising and he does not understand what the final product should be for the user.
Activity: 490
June 14, 2019, 06:28:12 AM
mate, better hold some ethereum, because lto has grown rapidly and I am afraid of correction. That's why I am talking about it. ETH is much better!
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
June 14, 2019, 06:25:14 AM
One of the coins I find most interesting to invest in is ethereum. The reason is not far fetched from the fact that it easily undulates or fluctuates in price.
If you are looking for a coin that has high propensity to grow so much, it is ethereum.
The only reason I would want to invest in LTC is if I have some funds left, that I feeling should just keep or throw anywhere, but which I do not want to incur much loss.
Activity: 93
June 14, 2019, 04:35:00 AM
I would keep both to reduce risk and support potential profits.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
June 13, 2019, 07:30:35 PM
If you are interested in LTC, you should buy with other funds that you have or from the profits obtained from holding ETH. It is not recommended to convert all your ETH to LTC, because storing eggs in some baskets are better.
having both will be better and the chances will be more so you buy both if you have the capital to buy it.
Ethereum is the best Altcoin, so keep him from being exchanged before earning big profits.
if you want your LTC to buy profitably or you have the capital to buy it.
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
June 13, 2019, 06:39:36 PM
If you are interested in LTC, you should buy with other funds that you have or from the profits obtained from holding ETH. It is not recommended to convert all your ETH to LTC, because storing eggs in some baskets are better.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
June 13, 2019, 06:26:10 PM
both are best for holding .i will suggest you to devide your investment in two parts Smiley
ltc recovered really well and will go to 1000 usd very soon and eth target 3k usd in 2020 Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 13, 2019, 06:17:11 PM
Today I want to suggest that you do not exchange it (ETH) with Litecoin or others, except Bitcoin. I even want to buy 2 ETH in this week as planned. At least you hold ETH until the end of the year, and let's wait for the ETH price increase. Is this a good idea? It seems like a good idea.
Seems like ETH is on a roll at the moment. It is already 2X it's price since the start of this year. Aside from Bitcoin, i think it is BNB and ETH coins are worth holding, not a follower of LTC though. Hold them for at least a year then you will know the result of your patience then.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
June 13, 2019, 06:11:15 PM
50/50 - Litecoin halving is expected, and this token can jump in its price. On the other hand, it can affect other cryptocurrencies and Ethereum, too. Probably, it is worth exchanging 50% of ETH and hold the rest - the altcoin is good, do not get rid of it.

The price increase caused by halving has become more evident in LTC. Keeping all the money in one coin is very risky and we need to consider every possible news. This increase in LTC was expected and I hope you picked the right choice in time.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
June 13, 2019, 05:57:51 PM
Today I want to suggest that you do not exchange it (ETH) with Litecoin or others, except Bitcoin. I even want to buy 2 ETH in this week as planned. At least you hold ETH until the end of the year, and let's wait for the ETH price increase. Is this a good idea? It seems like a good idea.
Activity: 518
June 13, 2019, 03:23:43 PM
50/50 - Litecoin halving is expected, and this token can jump in its price. On the other hand, it can affect other cryptocurrencies and Ethereum, too. Probably, it is worth exchanging 50% of ETH and hold the rest - the altcoin is good, do not get rid of it.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 13, 2019, 03:18:01 AM
I think it's better that you save ethereum that you have, but if you have large amounts of ethereum or you believe in LTC you might be able to invest part of it with LTC too. I see currently the growth of LTC is also quite good
Pages:
Jump to: