Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS - page 15. (Read 21544 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 07:16:44 AM
Can you also hold ether in this wallet? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 11, 2017, 10:01:12 PM
Does anyone have any confirmation that Bittrex is an acceptable place for NXT when the IGNIS drop happens?
Activity: 34
I don't have a lot of NXT, around 220.  Do you think I am better off trying to spend it all on JLRDA->IGNIS in the ICO at 0.55NXT/JLRDA or should I just keep my NXT and get the free 110 IGNIS?
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
according to the nxt forum half of the IGNIS coins will be reserved and distributed automatically to the NXT holders based on their account balances at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot 

https://nxtforum.org/nxt-helpdesk/ignis-airdrop/?PHPSESSID=2euekd52849sdlahckh4137ko4

it has to be in the second half of october

https://www.reddit.com/r/NXT/comments/6ope84/when_is_the_ardor_genesis_snapshot/
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
There is a rumor that the distribution of ignis is on August 26 ?
Is this true?

Where did you hear this?
Activity: 94
Does Bittrex support ignis snapshot?
Hopefully they do and open IGNIS market on their exchange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
There is a rumor that the distribution of ignis is on August 26 ?
Is this true?
Activity: 72
No exchanges supporting the snapshot and distribution?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hello every one,
I think next coin is a good coin and good technology and good team work. Next coin is good idea to capture the market and also marketing their new coin I think its great opportunity to get free coins and I hope the new coins will great a good market capitalization and a good marketing step by next coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I dont see the point why will I get a free IGNIS if I hold $NXT in my wallet? Is this like having a BCC coin by keeping a BTC before August 1? Or someone will send an IGNIS token to all $NXT wallets? Please explain?

The snapshot will automatically distribute IGNIS to all accounts that hold NXT on the date of snapshot.
The scheme of address generation from passphrase is the same on Ardor, so you will use the same passphrase as the one you use in Nxt to open your Ardor account to find IGNIS there after the snapshot.
Activity: 952
I dont see the point why will I get a free IGNIS if I hold $NXT in my wallet? Is this like having a BCC coin by keeping a BTC before August 1? Or someone will send an IGNIS token to all $NXT wallets? Please explain?
Date for snapshot? End of october, day?

I don't think even core devs know the exact day right now.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
do we have actual date when this snapshot will occour? or Will we get it few days before it is?

They have the ICO dates here:
https://www.jelurida.com/ico

and they said snapshot ~2 weeks after ICO end, so end of October for snapshot.

As so we have some time then to accumulate some NXT and I can just hold NXT in my web wallet and get the free IGNIS correct? I don't have to download the NXT whole client because my computers are not yet that great to store so many wallets. I just want to make sure of that. So will it appear as an asset in my web wallet in the asset section?  Smiley

If you have a mynxt.info wallet, at the end of October snapshot you will be given 0.5 Ignis for each 1 NXT you keep in the wallet.

Ignis will not appear as an asset in your online wallet, because: 1) it is not an asset, it is a childchain currency on the Ardor platform; 2) it will be distributed at snapshot time, at the end of October. You'll need to use Ardor wallet to see/use it (yet to be released) or perhaps mynxt.info wallet will be upgraded to support Ardor/Ignis, which is known only by mynxt.info devs.

TL;DR if you keep NXT at mynxt.info wallet, wait for October to get IGNIS.

Date for snapshot? End of october, day?
do we have actual date when this snapshot will occour? or Will we get it few days before it is?

As so we have some time then to accumulate some NXT and I can just hold NXT in my web wallet and get the free IGNIS correct? I don't have to download the NXT whole client because my computers are not yet that great to store so many wallets. I just want to make sure of that. So will it appear as an asset in my web wallet in the asset section?  Smiley

If you have a mynxt.info wallet, at the end of October snapshot you will be given 0.5 Ignis for each 1 NXT you keep in the wallet.

Ignis will not appear as an asset in your online wallet, because: 1) it is not an asset, it is a childchain currency on the Ardor platform; 2) it will be distributed at snapshot time, at the end of October. You'll need to use Ardor wallet to see/use it (yet to be released) or perhaps mynxt.info wallet will be upgraded to support Ardor/Ignis, which is known only by mynxt.info devs.

TL;DR if you keep NXT at mynxt.info wallet, wait for October to get IGNIS.
Activity: 396
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
Are the NXT people not tired of their so called snapshot. Man, all I see is free money. First ARDOR, now IGNIS, "NXT" what....  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

As so we have some time then to accumulate some NXT and I can just hold NXT in my web wallet and get the free IGNIS correct? I don't have to download the NXT whole client because my computers are not yet that great to store so many wallets. I just want to make sure of that. So will it appear as an asset in my web wallet in the asset section?  Smiley

Will the myNXT web wallet work just fine to get the Ignis coins?

Yes.
Activity: 89
Pages:
Jump to: