Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS - page 11. (Read 21513 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Do the coins have to be moved back to the exchange instead of our NXT wallet to get the Ignis?
Activity: 43
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I have purchased around 3000 NXT about 6 months back and still holding them for long term returns. I have noticed after the snapshot IGNIS coins will be distributed to NXT holders for free. Just want to clarify, do I need to hold the coins into windows wallet or is it fine to leave them at exchanges like Poloniex and Bittrex?

Appreciate if someone can answer to my question pls..

For "air drops" you always need to keep coins in a wallet you control the key of (untill the snapshot happens). Exchanges won't distribute anything to you.

I have my NXT on Bittrex and am planning to leave them there for the 28th snapshot, I want to see how the exchange does transferring my IGNIS to my account, they have proclaimed to support the Airdrop here

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003571832-Statement-on-Ignis-IGNIS-airdrop-to-Nxt-NXT-holders

https://www.jelurida.com/ico

An airdrop of this proportion could undo the popularity that Bittrex enjoy's so I think it will go smoothly
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
Guys I am trying to sync my NXT wallet after a couple of years as i've had no need to until this aidrop thing came up.

Anyway, i've downloaded the latest windows version and its syncs but every 15 minutes or so just loses its connection and doesn't re-connect.  the only way i can get it to re-connect is shutting it down and re-launching the server.

I get maybe 5000 blocks and then it stops.  I've re-started it like 15-20 times already.

i've tired 2 different pcs, same issue of disconnecting still happens.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Only the following exchanges have announced that they will also support the airdrop, distributing the IGNIS tokens they receive to their users:

Bittrex
    AEX
    HitBTC
    Bitcoin Indonesia
    Freewallet
    UPbit
    Stocks.Exchange
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I want to know, if I put NXT on the exchange, can I get the corresponding IGNIS? Whether all exchanges support the collection of IGNIS.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
hello, can someone tell me where to place the ignis? how much ignis can i get if saving 1k nxt? I hear the price of 1 ignis = $ 6, is that correct?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
Hello, so for receiving the Ignis Airdrop, is it enough to keep the $Nxt in the wallet at the time of the snapshot ?
Or do i have to claim it after ?
Yes, you must hold your NXT in the wallet. Once the ardor platform launched on January 1, 2018, and its off testnet, you must download ardor wallet with the same NXT address and passphrase in order to claim it. You can also find all your answer here https://www.jelurida.com/ignis-airdrop.

if i hold my NXT in my bittrex wallet , i won't receive it ?

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003571832-Statement-on-Ignis-IGNIS-airdrop-to-Nxt-NXT-holders

If you have a Nxt (NXT) balance on Bittrex during the December 28, 2017 snapshot, you will be additionally credited the equivalent amount of Ignis airdrop tokens on a 1:0.5 basis. i.e. 1 NXT on Bittrex held during the on-exchange snapshot will get you 0.5 IGNIS airdrop tokens. NXT held on orders will also be credited. Only the NXT held on your account is eligible for IGNIS airdrop tokens.
Activity: 56
Hello, so for receiving the Ignis Airdrop, is it enough to keep the $Nxt in the wallet at the time of the snapshot ?
Yes, you must hold your NXT in the wallet. Once the ardor platform launched on January 1, 2018, and its off testnet, you must download ardor wallet with the same NXT address and passphrase in order to claim it. You can also find all your answer here https://www.jelurida.com/ignis-airdrop.

if i hold my NXT in my bittrex wallet , i won't receive it ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 159
hello
4 mounths ago i change 55 nxt with 52 jelurida token and now in my balance i see just 26 ignis
whats happand for my 52 jelurida token?
and its in ignis term
4.3 For 1 (one) JLRDA token You shall be entitled to receive 1 (one) IGNIS token when the Ardor platform is launched.
then i get 52 ignis more or no?
Activity: 54
Hello folks,

I see no issue in this investment.

You would get much money out of nothing. What's the catch?
The both courses will dropped hard after the successful snapshot?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775

If you have a Nxt (NXT) balance on Bittrex during the December 28, 2017 snapshot, you will be additionally credited the equivalent amount of Ignis airdrop tokens on a 1:0.5 basis. i.e. 1 NXT on Bittrex held during the on-exchange snapshot will get you 0.5 IGNIS airdrop tokens. NXT held on orders will also be credited. Only the NXT held on your account is eligible for IGNIS airdrop tokens.
Activity: 229

I don't know if this will actually happen, but if it IS frozen, it's just temporary. So after, you can sell.

On a sidenote; I was thinking of selling after snapshot too, but actually I think it'll be wiser to hold. It will dip, but will come back much stronger. NXT has a great future imho

Selling off immediately and buying back in the dip could be a good solution as well. We'll see, transfering to Poloniex NXT does not work for me. It said that the address is not know or it asked me the public key. Any idea where to find the public key for my NXT address on Poloniex?

No.. As you can see I'm a newbie too  Grin
Activity: 3

I don't know if this will actually happen, but if it IS frozen, it's just temporary. So after, you can sell.

On a sidenote; I was thinking of selling after snapshot too, but actually I think it'll be wiser to hold. It will dip, but will come back much stronger. NXT has a great future imho

Selling off immediately and buying back in the dip could be a good solution as well. We'll see, transfering to Poloniex NXT does not work for me. It said that the address is not know or it asked me the public key. Any idea where to find the public key for my NXT address on Poloniex?
Activity: 229
If you have your NXT in your wallet, and depositing is frozen on exchanges, how can people sell off their NXT that they held for the IGNIS airdrop?

Activity: 3
If you have your NXT in your wallet, and depositing is frozen on exchanges, how can people sell off their NXT that they held for the IGNIS airdrop?
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
how much nxt should be stored in jeluride wallet?
is there a minimum of it?
Pages:
Jump to: