Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 51. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 07:13:39 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Holding is the best strategy we can exert with price drops in the
cryptocurrency market. If it’s all about long term investments price
drops wouldn’t affect your mindset towards holding on and selling
altcoins in the future. But selling them if you need then money at
moment is also justifiable, each and everyone of us has different
purposes and reasons getting into crypto. As long as it helps and
favors our needs and wants I see nothing wrong with holding or
selling altcoins in evey market situations.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 07:07:21 PM
just hold... consensys is coming up next week, n histort / data says price will rise
Activity: 433
May 11, 2018, 07:05:55 PM
I think that it is clear to everyone why people keep their tokens and coins because they want to create a demand for coins, but of course it is necessary to understand that the project should develop and only this will create real demand for the future.
Activity: 733
May 10, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
Many can be a factor for your decision to hold or sell. For instance if you really need the money you should sell them. If you have an extra income and you want to make a profit out of it you should hold it until it raises it's price. But it's your decision if you are going to sell it or not.
yes i would be better off if i have such thoughts, so when hold or sell there is the right reason. do not just hooked to sell because of exposed to panic sell and it will not be good for our profit so choose the right and choose the choice.
Activity: 100
May 10, 2018, 10:09:26 AM
Many can be a factor for your decision to hold or sell. For instance if you really need the money you should sell them. If you have an extra income and you want to make a profit out of it you should hold it until it raises it's price. But it's your decision if you are going to sell it or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 10:00:39 AM
It will all depends on the market price value, if the price value is very low or reddish market then hold your coins, if the price value is greenish in the market or very high then you can make trade of your coins or sell your coins.
Activity: 148
May 10, 2018, 05:34:51 AM
Of course, it is continuing to hold. At present, the market is still at a low point. I think it is a wrong choice to sell tokens now. Maybe soon the bull market will come, so all the cryptocurrencies will erupt, I will look forward to.
Activity: 80
May 10, 2018, 05:32:59 AM
I suggest you hold Altcoins. Although the market is changing, it is not a good time to sell Altcoins. You should wait for bitcoin to start rising.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 05:28:47 AM
If I held still and wait for the right time when I must sell it now, because we do know all that low prices and we also know that the high prices is come, we should watch for increasing the prices on the market, just be patient brothers we will rise again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 10, 2018, 05:25:59 AM
Prices have dropped a lot if you do not need money I would recommend waiting without selling
Activity: 196
May 10, 2018, 05:21:50 AM

Want to sell or want to survive depending on the initial value we buy, if we already feel lucky with sales that we will take ya off course.
But if we do not get the added value of the sale, then stick it out first.
Activity: 144
May 10, 2018, 05:14:58 AM
The answer to your question depends on how much the circumstances allow you not to sell these coins to solve real financial problems. It is advisable of course to keep each coin until the moment of its growth by at least 2-3 times, and if only it is not a project with a long-term perspective, which can give rise to 100 times!

I completely agree. A person cannot simply just choose one and ignore the others. Choose depending on the situation for the reason that holding may be better than selling in one situation, and vice versa. If you want a long-term investment for a coin with a good potential, then I suggest that you hold it until you have reached your desired profit. For short-term, I suggest that you trade or maybe sell it. It depends to you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
May 10, 2018, 04:41:55 AM
Holding or selling, according to the market at that time, but when the market price reaches the target in your mind, I think that at this time you can sell your cryptocurrency. If the market is going down, I think we should hold it at this time. And wait.
well, it is depend on the situation before you decide if the selling and holding are better. we need to adjust because we know, we can't control the price of the coins. holding is good when the price of cryptocurrency now are in red or dropping. you need to hold until it back to rising up. then the selling is good if you reached the target price you want to get
Activity: 133
May 10, 2018, 04:37:01 AM
Holding or selling, according to the market at that time, but when the market price reaches the target in your mind, I think that at this time you can sell your cryptocurrency. If the market is going down, I think we should hold it at this time. And wait.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
May 10, 2018, 04:36:03 AM
it depends. if it is beginning of a bearish trend in the market, it is better to sell. but if you are not sure of it and if you believe the project it might be better to hold and wait for recover.
Activity: 340
May 10, 2018, 04:33:31 AM
I suggested many of my friends to not sell even in the most disappointing days. I guess he now understood why I told him. Markets are growing so its easier to hold now and enjoy profits. Juts patient
Activity: 120
Merit: 23
Be cool
May 10, 2018, 04:31:21 AM
do very good market research before buying a token...after that don't sell at loss ...someday it will do better...
Activity: 378
May 10, 2018, 04:29:32 AM
The answer to your question depends on how much the circumstances allow you not to sell these coins to solve real financial problems. It is advisable of course to keep each coin until the moment of its growth by at least 2-3 times, and if only it is not a project with a long-term perspective, which can give rise to 100 times!
Activity: 212
May 10, 2018, 04:29:01 AM
I think hold until you can see the price that goes up and you already start earning profit in your investments
if you want money- sell some because you do not have a choice but to sell even it lose some in your investments
Activity: 125
May 10, 2018, 04:27:35 AM
I think this should be decided according to the market at that time. When the market declines, it should be held. When the market rises, it should be sold.
Pages:
Jump to: