Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 47. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 08:47:25 AM
now I choose to wait because the sale will not cover all the costs of buying so I will wait for the price increase
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
May 16, 2018, 08:40:30 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I see past years  also this season altcoins and btc prices are fallen. Because this is a nature of cryptocurrency. Ithink we can get lot of profit holding our altcoins for longterms. May be 2020 altcoin market will be raised its prices.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 08:36:34 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

If you believe in the team that makes you'r selected coin then hold. I use this strategy with my investment since i have invested some money in sibcoin.
Yeah. Although recent dip in prices forces some of holders to sell. But haven't seen in sibcoin yet
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
May 15, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
I think we should hold on.I never invest my money in unknown coins.I buy only those that are well-behaved.And keep the market stable
Activity: 223
May 14, 2018, 04:14:33 AM
According to this, Hold it unless you really need the money. And I would suggest that we should hold it now, even though the market seems to be changing but has not reached its current sales source actually brings harm to everyone,, so do not coax with the price right now, we can not hold it for some time before selling.

Activity: 149
May 14, 2018, 04:09:34 AM
I think it should be a master or understand about market conditions. If asked about the continued price drops Are sold or put on hold. If I look at the market conditions that down I would definitely still holding the coin and wait until the market back up.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

if you do not need the funds immediately, better hold it until the price goes back up or according to the target you specified earlier. because I believe the price decline did not last long. stay calm and think positively, do not make the wrong decision that can harm you.
I think it will depend on the altcoin you buy because not all coins can recover and then returt to pump. there are also some coins that pump then drop and die? if the price of the coin you bought weakened. you have to re-calculate whether the coin is still potential and have more requests or not? if there are still a lot of demand and investors maybe you can hold it and be patient for longer but if there is no chance to go back up. you should sell it and do cutlose
Activity: 193
May 14, 2018, 03:22:51 AM
If you studied the coin before buy then there must be a reason for bought. You should hold if it does have any good future sign. This time is not the right one to sell as market is hanging around. Wait for the right moment in few weeks.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

Over time the price of famous altcoins is recovering so do not panic when you see how the price is reduced daily. You need to believe in the prospects of coin that you buy and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
May 14, 2018, 03:18:05 AM
Check the value of the coin in the market if it is worthy to hodl or sell it. If the value satisfies you, you can surely sell it but if you don't need the money yet and the price is low, hodl it until the price increases up again. Patience is the key.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 03:12:03 AM
if I mending sell it, because if we sell will get a profit, from profit we can buy what we want and we can make our profit for orphans,I LOVE FORUM BITCOIN.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 03:01:54 AM
Try to gather more information about the coin what you have, and when you think that it has a potential to grow its price and then you should hold it and sell them if it time.
Activity: 121
May 14, 2018, 02:58:19 AM
I think hold is the option because in this time market is very low and all coin rates is very low but in this time if you have patience and if you don't sell your coins you will get more profit definitely from this time in this work from home.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

Making a decision between selling and holding should be just your opinion. I think this choosing should change according to your buying price and the potential of the coin.
Activity: 25
May 13, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

If you believe in the team that makes you'r selected coin then hold. I use this strategy with my investment since i have invested some money in sibcoin.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

Hold or sell it depends on you. I think it depends on what coin you have. If you have a potential coin, it's better to hold it for a while because I'm sure the value of the coin will go up and when it reaches the value you want you can sell it. But if all you have is shitcoin it is better to sell it because holding is just useless.
Activity: 56
May 13, 2018, 04:00:39 PM
Hang on any moment, on the grounds that the present pattern isn't pump or dump however this is a positive pattern of common climbs, yet in the event that you will offer as of now would have picked up an extraordinary benefit seeing the cost was crushed in the most recent month and now is a decent cost to offer some our advantages subsequent to sitting tight for so long, yet attempt in the wake of offering do buyback in light of the fact that the value pattern will likewise keep on rising.
Activity: 99
May 13, 2018, 03:57:57 PM
Don't hold altcoin for a long time, and after many times I've experienced a sharp drop in the price of my coin, I understand that only bitcoin is the best coin in the encrypted world.
Activity: 135
May 13, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

I am too always holding until there are profits. Might be a long wait but worth it. I bought Neo last summer and had to wait over half a year for it to rise but in the end it did...so holding will make alot of sense now due to unstability in the market
Activity: 27
May 13, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

If you have faith in the projects that u have invested in then i think you should hold. I'm holding few coins but my favorite altcoin at the moment is SIBCoin. basically its Dash but better in few things. Also uses masternodes like dash.
Also sibcoin have better fees on coin transfers
Pages:
Jump to: