Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 52. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 04:26:46 AM
Practice shows that hold exclusively always much more profitable. In the right side of the market of course. It must be understood. Market in the natural environment is not growing always and some coins will never return to the old price.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 04:24:34 AM
If you want to earn more money, then I suggest that you hold it for a long time, because the current market is still at a low point, but it is picking up, I believe that as long as you insist on waiting for the arrival of the bull market, you will have plenty of money. Return.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 04:23:04 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Hold or sell depends on you. If the price drops and you believe you have a potential coin whose price will increase, it is better to hold it for some time. But if you think you have a shitcoin, it's better to sell it because it holds only bullshit.
Activity: 37
May 10, 2018, 04:10:45 AM
This time I advise you to wait patiently and keep it and monitor the market as the market is currently volatile and hold it for a long time when the green market returns, it will be profitable. to you when the price increases sharply in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 12:17:06 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

If you have a target in mind you should not be scared of the dropping of price winning and losing in trading happens frequently. If you are buying for long term then let it be long term. If you just want some quick profit then you can only blame yourself for investing in the wrong ICO.
Activity: 144
May 10, 2018, 12:07:09 AM
it depends on you. from what you think will happen to your coins. if you think that they will go up in price then don't sell.
Activity: 96
May 10, 2018, 12:03:17 AM
According to the current market, I think we should wait for some time, because the current market price is not very high. The current encryption market has begun to pick up, and is continuing to pick up. I think we should wait until the price is higher.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 09, 2018, 11:59:01 PM
We buy or invest in altcoins the goal is to earn profits as much as possible. So if the price is down, we should be patient and monitor market developments at any time. Do not give up easily to wait until the price of a coin has a value higher than the purchase price. With patience we do, we will get satisfactory results with a large profit from the investment.
Activity: 121
May 09, 2018, 11:47:34 PM
If you are not short of money, I think you should hold it rather than sell it for a long time. I think you believe that Alcatel you should not think about selling when Alcatel falls.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 11:39:34 PM
take a look at the current situation that all crypto began to flourish and be accepted in various countries. with this certainly crypto will start to have a good future and begin to be accepted in society. therefore hold altcoin you have for long term price is certainly a prize could be better than it is today.
Activity: 56
May 09, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

be patient, I prefer to hold it and wait until the market is going up. the I sell it, to get benefit. it is my opinion.
Activity: 201
May 09, 2018, 11:27:09 PM
I think you should hold it, then later you will get a big profit If that money is not you needed. Another case if you need the money then you should doing day trade. You will get a profit if you can read the market. You must hold when the price goes down and sells when the price goes up. Do it then you will get profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 10:31:56 PM
i bought REBL at 4 cents but only put 100.00 into it. i wish i would have put a few grand. i then sold it at 6 cents to get VRTM and i put a lot into that so it worked out for me lol but i wish i would have bought a ton of it, so i think hodl is the best option.
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 10:27:34 PM
I think it depends on what coin, if you are very optimistic about this coin, then you should hold it until you are not interested in it. If you are not very sure, when it reaches your expectations, you should sell it, not greedy This is my experience.
Activity: 299
May 09, 2018, 10:27:27 PM

Depends on the coin. But if you invested on it because you see its potential, and if you think that the dump is temporary, it's better to hold. And if you think the situation  is really bad, and the coin has no significant purpose and people might not continue to patronize it, it's better to sell it right  away.
Activity: 182
May 09, 2018, 10:25:59 PM
when my altcoin price is falling. So I prefer to hodl until the price improves. I still love the safe way of investing in crypto. And still learn a lot of techniques for trading. So it is not brave enough to play in the short term. Because the risk is very large.
Activity: 783
May 09, 2018, 10:20:18 PM
I always see the condition and market situation, if the market is good and stable I will sell but if you see the market condition of the graph is unstable and mengalamu decrease in price I will hold in a long time.
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 10:17:56 PM
before buying a coin, make sure the coins you buy will have great potential for you to make a profit, because not all the coins that grow can produce, and make sure also the level of coin users too much, when wanting to sell make sure the price goes up, and do not sell coins at time when the condition of the coin is in declining condition.

If you hold altcoin you should make the target price on how much the value you should sell your altcoin and before you hold your altcoin you should check first if your altcoin have a good value or there is a potential value that gives you a good profit in the long run. Holding altcoin is risk but we need to hold and wait the price of that altcoin goes high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
May 09, 2018, 10:10:42 PM
before buying a coin, make sure the coins you buy will have great potential for you to make a profit, because not all the coins that grow can produce, and make sure also the level of coin users too much, when wanting to sell make sure the price goes up, and do not sell coins at time when the condition of the coin is in declining condition.
Activity: 350
May 09, 2018, 09:53:46 PM
if we see the price dropping, we recommend to hold at token/coin or make an decision if you need to release your token if needed.
Pages:
Jump to: