Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 49. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
May 13, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I will choose to hold until the price going back again but I will do that if the project is good and legit. If your token is in bad project I will choose to sell it fast before the price drop again until it will not worth again. Try to hold first mate, be calm, try to get any update from it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 10:07:47 AM
if in my opinion better hold, because I see the year 2018 market price is unstable, therefore I suggest to hold until next year.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 10:02:35 AM
If you need money, you can sell it, but if you do not need it now, please hold it until the price is back to normal again. Because if you hold it, there are many opportunities to get more profits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 09:59:48 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

It all depends on what kind of coins it is.  If perspective, it is better to hold on for several months.  And as the company releases the product, the price will start to rise.
Activity: 280
May 13, 2018, 09:57:43 AM
Frankly speaking be cool dont be panic stay hodl your coin . when price up then sale . crypto market always volatile so if you panic then you lost your money. try to invest good coin and always invest longterm.
Activity: 532
May 13, 2018, 09:37:56 AM
When you see your altcoin have you bough and invested are drop and down price, you have and keep to hold your altcoin, never try to sell your altcoin and will make the altcoin price it self will be really dump and low price. You have keep to hold your altcoin and never sell at low price because if you want to sell it, price of the altcoin hav eyou bought will be very cheap and low.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 09:30:24 AM
It depends on what coins are you trading. Of course, some strong coins as NEM, Cardano, Ethereum, NEO and etc are very perspective in long-term, but many small coins can give you loss on long distance.

Yes i agree hold the coin until it reaches to it's highest peak. Meaning the more you hold the more you can have the chances of having a higher profit. but it will always depend upon your needs and limitations. so you can decide and be happy about it.

Activity: 172
May 13, 2018, 09:29:10 AM
holding is the best way to recover our lost money or get a lot of profit if the market has grown but it all depends on your belief in altcoin that you hold now .. if you do not have money or do not believe the altcoin you hold now should you sell and choose another altcoin but it all depends on you
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
May 13, 2018, 09:25:08 AM
Hold it, because probably it's just a bad time on the market and if you wait some, than you will see it was the best option that you do.
Activity: 158
May 13, 2018, 09:22:06 AM
If you sell when market are down, I'm sure you're going to regret, better for you to HOLD and track the progress made so far by the team of the coin you're holding, Always avoid panic sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
Keep your investment until you come to the conclusion that you are ready to close your positions. Usually, it takes a lot of time and patience, especially during periods of correction and bad news flow. The market is constantly experiencing difficulties and in order to act rationally, you need to be strong not only in the financial, also you have to be strong psychologically. Keep everything that keeps and pleases the eye, sell everything that you do not understand and has no value. That's not so easy
Activity: 92
May 13, 2018, 09:15:55 AM

It depends actually in the market value of the coins, it's better to hold if the value of said coin is going down, because if you sell it surely you will lose your money, your expectation will not succeed  in earning interest  or profit.
Activity: 336
May 13, 2018, 08:57:14 AM
It depends which kind of altcoins you holding,if they are from top-20 of coinmarket you dont need to sell them,if they are some kind of shitcoins-you can sell them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 08:53:15 AM
My view is that when everything falls into red hold's unrest. Once you see that you have earned some profit, sell some, but keep your initial investment and keep this. Unless I want to retire, I will not sell all my investments!
Activity: 51
May 13, 2018, 08:44:31 AM
Although the current market has fallen again, I will still hold my token because I believe it will rise again. Although this may take a long time, I have enough patience to wait for it, and I believe I must Profitable.
Activity: 122
May 13, 2018, 08:35:12 AM
Although the current market situation is very bad, but I still choose to hold my token, because I believe it will have much room for growth in the future, so I will hold it for a long time, and wait for it to reach my price the height of.
Activity: 32
May 13, 2018, 08:30:28 AM
when the price of altcoin we hold is decreasing then just hold it until the price rises again and usually takes months and no need to panic with the price reduction is already reasonable,if enough capital you can buy more
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 07:25:11 PM
the market price has started up again and this makes us able to sell the coins we have but if we want a better price then wait and hold the coins longer would be better if in my opinion
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 06:17:45 PM
We should trust our own instincts and not just listening to some advice to sell or hold them. Because, at the end of the day, it is your money. No one will benefit/harm if you will sell it or not.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 08:49:15 AM
I will first look at the developments in the crypto. where if later good development I will save for my selling later. but if a drastic decline will be directly I sell
Pages:
Jump to: