Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 21. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:18:32 AM
Tou should hold these coins now a days and wait till the end of the year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:14:18 AM
If you think the price continues to drop day by day without any sign of bouncing back, then I think there is no point in holding for long. Sell and buy again when the price further decreases.
Activity: 140
September 15, 2018, 07:10:32 AM
Do not sell cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency needs to be held to a new wave of inflow. Now it is necessary to look only during a long-term outlook.
Activity: 54
September 15, 2018, 07:09:03 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
i think don't sell out your coin for now because you can see the prices fall to the bottom, with what you can do better is buy more altcoins if possible or if you still want to invest in one of the top coins. This sudden drop may be due to the closure of any large mining or exchange pool or merchants stopping their business let's wait for the 2018 developments. Never ever do you sell anything if you do not want to leave forever from here.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
September 15, 2018, 07:06:18 AM
In my opinion, ETH is still a huge potential Altcoin. I think that holding Ethereum is not a very risky thing. In comparison, Ethereum is currently on the rise, so I think it is now holding Ethereum better than selling Ethereum.
At the current price now, yes it's less risky because ETH is down at a significant amount.
There is no bad news but it's the overall market sentiment due to bear season, we will get past through this, the taste of victory is sweet
but we need to survive on this challenges that we are facing now, that's where HODL comes out.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 15, 2018, 06:54:16 AM
In my opinion, ETH is still a huge potential Altcoin. I think that holding Ethereum is not a very risky thing. In comparison, Ethereum is currently on the rise, so I think it is now holding Ethereum better than selling Ethereum.
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 06:51:45 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
I believed holding is the best strategy for now considering that the crypto market is now slowly recovering and in few months i thinks it will fully recovering from previous losses.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
Currently a cryptographic circumstance, I believe that at the moment this is the ideal situation for your crypto resources.
Activity: 85
September 15, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
Now the market is correcting after a long growth.Selling panic is almost always a bad move and I prefer to keep the coins.
Activity: 93
September 15, 2018, 05:07:32 AM
Of course, if you feel your altcoins are growing, you should sell them immediately. But for Ethereum, you don't need long-term trading .
Activity: 34
September 15, 2018, 04:43:13 AM
HODL!! try not to offer now. It will lift back up as it generally does in the crypto advertise. After a tremendous butcher on the business sectors like today it may take somewhat longer to ricochet back up however it will you simply should be tolerant. digital currency advertise is exceptionally unpredictable and drops like these are not unreasonably phenomenal simply like the monstrous ascent it has.
Activity: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:42:36 AM
it is clear that altcoin has fallen in price, but do not sell it now, because you can lose more, it is better to wait, and it is better to calm down
Activity: 26
September 15, 2018, 04:36:00 AM
Now it does not make any sense to sell coins. We need to wait for growth and only then sell our accumulated coins.
You do not need to panic and sell all your assets.
Now the right time is to hold on to holding the coins you have, now the market often rises and falls unstable. If you sell it now, you will lose, it's better to be patient because I'm sure the market will stabilize again and in the future it will definitely grow better. wait until the price really rises so you get a big profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 04:22:09 AM
Now it does not make any sense to sell coins. We need to wait for growth and only then sell our accumulated coins.
You do not need to panic and sell all your assets.
Activity: 78
September 15, 2018, 04:18:43 AM
Selling any of your coins is not a good idea sometimes. The market value is too low to sell. You will not earn income and you might just loss any of your investment. Hold for a while and then sell it if it is the right time to sell. You will know if it the right time to sell, when the value is high and satisfies you.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 04:06:16 AM
Personally, trading is a better way than holding to earn profit, and trading help the market goes up.
I think you should go trade, don't hold anymore.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:52:14 AM
I'd still hold my Altcoins rather than selling it right away with a small amount of value in the market because this moment is not the right time to sell it. The value of any Altcoins are in the lowest the lowest price that I am sure that you gonna lose some amount of money that you invest to it. The best thing to do is hold and wait the Altcoin you have in your wallet until it recover again it's value in the market.
Activity: 9
September 15, 2018, 03:43:30 AM
Just wait for a few day before you sell your alta I it depends on what you're holding becausethey will grow. And again you will get your profit
Activity: 49
September 15, 2018, 01:27:03 AM
Now it is too late to sell the coin as the market is down right now so hold the coin and wait for the market rise do not affraid yhat matket will never be goes up so just have patience and wait for the rise in market so we can sell our coins on a good profit.
Activity: 130
September 14, 2018, 04:46:22 PM
Late to sell! Just hold. The market has already touched the bottom and most likely now only up.
I think that it might be too late to sell the coins as well. If you hold it then you can sell it for more money.
Pages:
Jump to: