Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 24. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 10:49:43 AM
In order to have a good trade in the market, you should hold the coins for a while, just wait for the price in the market to increase and that's the time to trade it earn it to earn more profit.
Activity: 32
September 14, 2018, 10:18:09 AM
You should hold your coins for another wave in order to see what will be the possible profit you have in the future. Wait for next green color in order to have good profits. You have good choice of holding coins. So hold it if it's okey for you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 10:11:43 AM
this is Associate in Nursing inappropriate time to sell coins. as a result of the worth is down. I recommend you higher hold the coins you have got. if you have got enough capital, this is often the proper time to shop for an honest and potent coin. then selling once the coin worth is high. later you may get a giant profit.
Activity: 50
September 14, 2018, 09:54:43 AM
For me it's better to Hold before you sale. It much better to hold the altcoin until the price will increase again.
Activity: 72
September 14, 2018, 09:47:13 AM
I think the most important thing is the money you hold, it would be better to hold the potentially valuable coin for a long time, and it would be best to sell the useless air coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
I think now it is better of course to sell, we are closer to the upper limit , I think you can sell and then buy at the lower still
Activity: 34
September 14, 2018, 09:40:56 AM
If you can keep holding then do it!
There is not that many people that want to keep their coins, join the side that is trying to make money!
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 09:39:16 AM
Though am facing the most decline in market since I joined crypto currency but that won't bully to be depressed or panic to the extent of dumping my coins because I know it is the part of the market and very soon the market will recover back.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 09:28:45 AM
Well if you do believe to that coins of your and also you can sure that it will return to its natural price maybe you should hold it first but if you do not feel that it will going to go pump why not sell it to cut loose of it
Activity: 434
September 14, 2018, 09:27:58 AM
When the price of the coin goes down, of course holding the coin is the right thing to save our balance, don't let us sell panic, because selling coins will make the coin price longer to rise again. because the supply of coins increases.
yes that is true as many people regret selling what they got especially the crysis is over so think twice before you act
Activity: 434
September 14, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
ths s a hard decision but i hope that you are not go8ng to rdgret it either way you choose good luck for you
Activity: 182
September 14, 2018, 09:25:06 AM
When the price of the coin goes down, of course holding the coin is the right thing to save our balance, don't let us sell panic, because selling coins will make the coin price longer to rise again. because the supply of coins increases.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 09:20:08 AM
Ultimately, using a combination of the methods and having various amounts of the coins is something that numerous individuals looking to profit would undertake. Whilst, no method is fool proof and there is no right way to invest, by researching and diversifying is an option that would provide you with a strong chance of making sizable returns.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 09:12:37 AM
For today, the market correction. If you sell now, you will lose both investment and profit too. Do not do something about which you can regret.
Activity: 54
September 14, 2018, 09:06:34 AM
I think is time to buy and hold, because the trendline of crypto price shows that price will go up at the Q4 (Oct Nov Dec) of the year
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 08:49:40 AM
selling at this point in time isn't one in all my alternatives because the market has gone down very considerably and therefore promoting at this level will result in me losing huge earnings whilst the rate increases.
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 13, 2018, 11:11:55 AM
You should keep your coins until price increase. Now market situation is not so good and for this we have to wait until market recovery. Then you will get good benfits by holding your coins.
Activity: 81
September 13, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
This sudden drop might be due to a shutdown of any mining pool or a big exchange or trader stopped their business maybe, No ideas.so  Lets just  wait for the news. Hold the coins. Do not sell cheap.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
I would hold my cryptocurrency to avoid loss especially now that the market is down, the best way to do is hold so we must always be patient to earn profit because the decreased of the market is just like a bad days in crypto so there are also good days in it which is the increased of the market soon when it recovers.
I suggest holding back the assets you currently have. most likely, the end of the year looks so promising for the price of cryptocurrency. Well, I'm sure the price at the end of the year will be high, and if you want to sell it, maybe the end of the year is the right time.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
September 13, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
I would hold my cryptocurrency to avoid loss especially now that the market is down, the best way to do is hold so we must always be patient to earn profit because the decreased of the market is just like a bad days in crypto so there are also good days in it which is the increased of the market soon when it recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: