Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 25. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 10:57:59 AM
In this situation, it seems better to keep the coin. And increase cryptocurrency portfolio. now is a good time to buy. What do you think?
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:54:55 AM
I'm sure it's worth keeping. In any case, you have already lost a lot about the top marks. But at the moment I think that the risk is not justified and most likely it is worth buying, not selling.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:05:51 AM
Well, to sell you need to watch the situation on the market , like today, I would advise to sell and buy lower , because I think we are still going to fall
Activity: 42
September 13, 2018, 10:05:25 AM
It all depends on what tokens you hold and which are going to sell. Ethereum is better to keep, the rest can trade repels from the behavior of the currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:00:22 AM
here it already depends on what you are going to hold, and what to sell and choosing one of the options you need to follow it
Activity: 350
September 13, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
It is difficult to make this choice, because the market is unpredictable. Sometimes it seems that the bullish trend has begun and then I do not want to sell coins because they can bring a higher profit.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 09:43:30 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

Please sell and buy more. You can involve in trading of coins.
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 09:30:41 AM
Holding a coin could be beneficiary or otherwise. Risk is involve in it. The important thing there is ''do your market research well before holding or you become a loser".
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 08:52:54 AM
Difficult question to sell or not to sell. I think that 50% of the profits should be sold, the rest should be left for a long time. Don't be greedy.
I think we should get rid of the ballast of bad coins without any potential and keep holding good coins that are struggling now. I would still hold onto BTC, ETH and XRP, EOS, and XLM.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:33:52 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

Mostly, the best advice is to buy altcoins at dip and sell at rise, so you can take out your profits.
Activity: 302
September 13, 2018, 07:13:42 AM
Now is not the time for sales. Panic sales will make the market only worse. Only hold and patience. We will be rewarded in the future.
Activity: 12
September 13, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

As of now eventhough the value of altcoin is getting low, for me I will hold it and invest more and wait for the time that the price will rise and become stable..  Because sometimes you need to take a risk if you want to gain more, do not panic to sell your tokens specially if the price is not good.. Id rather choose to wait than to sell it..
copper member
Activity: 56
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 13, 2018, 07:11:37 AM
I do not like long-term investments. But now I prefer to buy and hold crypto currency. I think it will be profitable soon. I expect a profit in a couple of months.
Activity: 40
September 13, 2018, 07:07:18 AM
In reality it is very excruciating to see the cost of numerous altcoins dropping so much nowadays however regardless, I think despite everything you have to empower yourself and keep trust alive. As I would like to think, I would recommend that you should attempt to at present hold your coins with you somewhat more. The ominous condition of the market presently will before long pass and period of fortune will first light. I know you may think that its hard to keep holding your coins yet I might want you to support yourself and hold. I am certain the market will be green soonest and ideally you will have the sum total of what that has been lost been reestablished.
Activity: 238
September 13, 2018, 07:06:54 AM
I think it's time to sell. Until later need to sell the coins to save at least some of their money. It is possible that the market situation will change in a few months, and coins will start to grow and then it will be possible to log back into the game.
Activity: 62
September 13, 2018, 07:01:19 AM
The smart things to do at this struggling time is to hold your tokens, because the market is still dropping down so the better option is hold up the tokena until the market price be stable again..
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 06:55:18 AM
I think the time has come when need to sell the coins and leave the game. We can wait till the last and eventually be left with nothing, and you can sell your coins now and save at least part of their investments
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
September 13, 2018, 06:54:51 AM
I think the best thing to do now is Holding and wait for the perfect time to sell and trade again in cryptoworld. Yes there are still no good news in the cryptoworld but dont quit yet.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 06:46:15 AM
I think we waited too long and hoped that the situation will change but it never happened. The market is slowly dying and coins every day you lose the price so I recommend to sell all and forget it like a bad dream
Activity: 502
September 13, 2018, 06:37:48 AM
In case of need money then you can sell the altcoin that you are, but according to me at the present time, the market too bad for the sale of altcoin. I think we should hold.

The market is too bad so if you have an emergency needed it will be hard to you to sell your coin because the price is very low. But if you don't have any choice just face your lose and accept it.
Pages:
Jump to: