Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 40. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
I keep everything, it makes no sense to sell altcoyins for that kind of money. Coins of weak projects I advise you to sell and exchange for more promising ones.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 02:00:23 PM
If we consider the current situation of the market, we should hold. Most of the altcoin loses more than 90% of its value in term of USD value. So, I don't think it's time to be out of the market. Just hold on and wait for the next bullrun to come.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 01:57:50 PM
At the moment it's better to invest and hold. This is my position. After all, the market of crypto-currencies after correction and decline. It will grow and develop well. In any case, I wish everyone much success.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
I think holding the bear market is a good thing. if I sell I will suffer a loss. I will wait for a good time when the market recovers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 01:57:04 PM
It's better to just hold it now, because if we sell crypto assets that we have then there will be a lot of losses that we bear, so it's better to hold it until the crypto market improves again.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
August 19, 2018, 01:54:50 PM
This is not the right time to sell your crypto coins and this is the time you should be patience enough and keep your coins in your wallet. The current cryptocurrency market situation is bad and this is the right time to buy some coins if you have any fund, if suppose you already hodl crypto, then just have that safely and wait for the market to turn green.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
August 19, 2018, 01:51:08 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
Holding will still be more advisable since the value of crypto right now is currently very low. If you are going to sell, it would look like as if you've thrown away potential profits. Always be smart and wise with you decisions and always think about it carefully first before doing so or else you will regret it your whole life.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

There are risks, but I prefer to hold it. When the Bitcoin climbs up, all the otslnoe climbs up behind him.
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
August 19, 2018, 01:34:24 PM
You can't take your altcoins with you when you die.
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
August 19, 2018, 01:33:34 PM
Whatever you have, just hold it, it'll pick up during the next bullrun so even if you've invested in a bunch of shitcoins, you're still going to see profits or at least cut your losses
Activity: 68
August 19, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
Yes definitely hold it,  and when market rise up when sell it. So time say that when can hold it and sell it.
Every coin will go down,  rise up.     
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 08:35:08 AM
If you don't want to turn over the mistakes, then believe me, don't choose to sell, and don't panic, the market will soon rise again. Be patient. Hold on to it.
Activity: 238
August 19, 2018, 08:32:23 AM
The market is now not in the best position, so I think keeping the coins the most profitable option
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 19, 2018, 08:25:04 AM
You must always devisify your risks. Fight your greed. And at the moments when you crumble, sell the floor of the torttle, and keep half.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 19, 2018, 04:49:08 AM
Well, it is going to drop back under 6k soon now..

If the price goes down to about that price then there will be a lot of people wanting to get some coins.
Activity: 23
August 19, 2018, 04:38:14 AM
Well, it is going to drop back under 6k soon now..

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 04:36:23 AM
Holding or selling is determined by the market at the time. Investing in this year's encryption market, I think we should not hold it for a long time, because the cryptocurrency continues to fall this year, long-term holding will only let us lose gengduo...
Activity: 33
August 19, 2018, 04:19:05 AM
Know that during this time it is difficult to decide to hold or sell. But to myself, I decided to keep it, hoping it would be stable in the near future. If the price is lower then I will lose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:16:26 AM
Today, selling something that does not make any sense, we are approaching the bottom of the market and any coin today can shoot at the moon ..
I think they should hold them and wait for a reasonable price to sell. If you sell at too low prices and can not make a profit then that is bad. Be calm and wait for the opportunity to come.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 04:12:28 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
Its bettet hold your altcoin than to sell it at a low price. Hence, it will result to a low income. Even though the price of altcoin is keep on falling you should have faith simply because it will rise soon and become more expensive. In addition, you should hold your altcoin because the market will recover soon and it is your chance to sell it out and it will lead to good and bettet income. Just be patience and hold your bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: