Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 37. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 02:15:15 AM
Now I'm focusing only on holding coins - the best option for earning. I also prefer to buy promising coins now, while their price remains low.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:53:29 AM
Of course do not sell at a loss, just HODL during this bear market.
Activity: 165
August 21, 2018, 01:44:08 AM
Holding or selling depends on the market conditions at the time. We have lost a lot of money in this year's encryption market. I think the price of cryptocurrency has fallen to the present, and we should continue to hold our cryptocurrency and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 322
August 21, 2018, 01:40:44 AM
Personally, I'm now focusing on hold coins, because the market has all chances for a gradual recovery of positions. Now it is possible and advantageous to buy promising coins for the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 08:48:45 PM
To hold or to sell will depend on the entry price of an individual and if he is making good profits with current price then he can sell some of his coins and if he is not satisfied and looking for higher profits then better to hold them.
Activity: 630
August 20, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
It depends simply on your own method. If you are getting several coin, the purpose is the particular income. Thus sometime you ought to promote that.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 02:29:07 PM
in the time like this i prefer hold your previous assets. and buy a new one for daily trading. it's the best option to make money right now
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 02:23:06 PM
Nowadays not goot time for sale , eth price around 300$ , wait a recover market
Activity: 65
August 20, 2018, 02:20:53 PM
For the time now, i would prefer to hold and hold,
market is so down it is not a good thing to do to sell.
there are many times for that.
all we need to do now is to hold and buy more if we can.
I fully agree with you.Now is the best time to buy altcoins.While the market is below it is a very good opportunity.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
August 20, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
For the time now, i would prefer to hold and hold,
market is so down it is not a good thing to do to sell.
there are many times for that.
all we need to do now is to hold and buy more if we can.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
August 20, 2018, 02:03:27 PM
you need to sell on time, and not dperzhat coins and hope for a strong growth. This is a lottery and will not win in it all
Activity: 68
August 20, 2018, 01:58:25 PM
Of course you need to look at this coin that you bought, as well as the General state of the market and news . It is worth waiting patiently, I am sure you will get a good price and make a profit.
Activity: 74
August 20, 2018, 01:40:50 PM
I think most people will panic when the market starts bleeding, but if you are smart enough, if you keep a steady coins, and you are sure that they will not be affected, that the best thing to do is to buy a cheaper violas, once the market recovers, you will have instant profit from the how much interest has been reduced, when you bought it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:37:12 PM
And what's the point of selling your tokens now. Fixation a losses is definitely not an option. Of course you have to keep altcoins.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
August 20, 2018, 01:29:33 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

I am sorry to here your loss. But do not sell what you have now as you can see the price is falling down to earth. What you can do better is to buy more altcoins if possible or if you still wish to invest in any of the top coins. This is not the correct time to sell your coins. For damn sure the value is going to be rocket speed increasing few days. This sudden drop might be due to a shutdown of any mining pool or a big exchange or trader stopped their business? No ideas. Lets wait for the news. Hold the coins.
Ofcourse we should hold our tokens. Dont be like other people who sell their token in this kind of situation which is selling their token even if the price is too low and not really satisfying theyre just afraid of losing all of their money. Which is not actually not true. If you hold
 Theres a big possibility to esen bigher than youve expected.
Activity: 203
August 20, 2018, 01:16:51 PM
Both are profitable if we do this in the right time. “Sell” is the best option at the moment I think. There is a big risk for holding at the moment as well. No can predict what is going on for next day in coin market. Especially for bitcoin. It is impossible to predict something about bitcoin. Even some people afraid of bitcoin if they sell or buy or hold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:14:29 PM
And it is even better to start trading immediately. I think that it is better to keep in the long term, but still if prices are rising and it happens very quickly, then I will sell half and wait until the price goes down that would buy these altcoins again.
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
August 20, 2018, 08:58:51 AM
The thing is, you can't have a good estimation of a projects value if its only a few months or years old. The first 25 years apple shares were barely over 2$, now its over 200. Give it time, most projects we invest in today will probably have a usecase in a few years we can't even imagine right now. Be patient, and don't follow the herd
copper member
Activity: 294
August 20, 2018, 08:55:50 AM
I think at the moment, I would rather save our bitcoin in the long run, because we will also get more profits, seeing the price of bitcoin every day is also increasing, so we will also find it easier to get more profits.
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 08:53:40 AM
The situation right now is unfavorable to all of the early investors since losses is already too much and is hard to sell in the amount we can minimize losses. But I believe that recovery is already on hand and we might get alot of profit in this coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: