Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 35. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
If the coin is really promising, like Ethereum, for example, it is better to stick to a long-term investment strategy.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 08:10:56 AM
Of course hodl! Especially in this moment of panic. And if you have money to ivest, buy some more - the market is crashing Shocked Then I'm sure it will go up&up
For now it's better to just hold your and wait until the market goes green again and gain it's reputation. Holding your coins until the market price bumps up is better to earn more profit than rapid or panic selling.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 08:06:11 AM
Now time such when it is necessary to be bought or wait when coins will grow, but not in any case not to sell. Don't be hamsters, the market will be filled now. Only need to wait!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 24, 2018, 03:46:53 PM
Well it really depends on if you believe in the project and if you bought in at a low price. I would personally hold and wait through the dow trend. Sucks to wait, but patience is important.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
as for me, I hold my altcoins
from past 8 months cryptocurrency market seen so many ups and down
also recovery also very slow
so wait for the good time
copper member
Activity: 73
August 22, 2018, 11:05:16 AM
I think now you can not sell because the price of bitcoin is already at the very bottom. The minimum price for which may drop bitcoin is equal to 5000$, because the price growth can begin at any moment. Must wait.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
August 22, 2018, 10:54:29 AM
Holding is not a smart decision at this moment. I suggest day trade is safer when we are in a downtrend period.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:39:34 AM
The market is just starting to grow a little. Today bitcoin us all very much pleased. I think that this means that the hopes of those who expected a good price increase by the end of this year will be fulfilled. Also this means that all of us now need a Hodl.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
I think that now there is no point in selling tokens. The market is now at the bottom and the sale will bring big losses. I would now consider the purchase of a currency.

I'd say that it is not just a bottom it is the bottom of the bottom. We reached the ground..

For those who do not know what to do - it is better to hold what you have (do not sell) and buy the coins you think are promising (now there are a perfect prices).
Of course I can be mistaken, but for me and my friends it is the best strategy at this moment.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
As of now holding your remaining coins is the best option remaining!
You cant sell your coins at low price and settle on no profit. Undecided
Always remember that you should have your desired profit before selling. Always watch the market before selling and always bring long patience!
Activity: 86
August 22, 2018, 10:24:17 AM
The majority of the general population will complete a frenzy offering whem the market beginning to bleed,but in the event that you are sufficiently keen you wont do that,if you are holding strong coins and you are sure that they wont be influenced that much the best activity is to purchase more shabby alts when a bloodbath happened,surely after the market recuperated you will have moment additions to how much rate an alt was down when you got it.
copper member
Activity: 83
August 22, 2018, 10:21:33 AM
I think that now there is no point in selling tokens. The market is now at the bottom and the sale will bring big losses. I would now consider the purchase of a currency.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 04:28:42 AM
I think it is good if we hold for now and wait for then bullish soon that might come soon. Let just be patient and wait till the market get better
Activity: 164
August 21, 2018, 10:37:06 PM
I think that holding or selling depends on the market conditions at the time. I think this year's encryption market is not suitable for long-term holding, because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market. If we have been holding it, then we will lose a lot.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
August 21, 2018, 07:47:34 PM
You can not always hold, it is necessary to take profits.
Of course now is not the best time to fix. But will still be ups, where you can fix.
We never know at what stage everything can end
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
August 21, 2018, 07:43:25 PM
If the price of the altcoin you are holding plummets, i would advise you don't sell, but hold until the price get back to normal at least. If you do not sell in haste, you have not lost.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
Still holding right here. I am not giving up. I study the old charts of bitcoin and those people who are buy in the lowest peak and those people who holds their bitcoin in the lowest peak gets the highest profit when the cryptocurrency that they are holding is increased when the right time comes. Hoping it will gonna happen soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
August 21, 2018, 08:17:53 AM
I believe that we are on the verge of reversal and if you are interested in my opinion, I would have held my coins until the beginning of September.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 08:12:54 AM
I don't think this market is currently suitable for selling any cryptocurrency, because all cryptocurrencies are now very low. If you sell cryptocurrencies now, I believe you must be losing money. I believe that you can wait until the market is satisfied with enough patience. Warm up again.
I won't advice anyone to sell for now but it's cool to buy now the price is low
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 07:59:10 AM
Only HODL! It will pump again as Ethereum and Bitcoin will raise. If the Bitcoin doubles, the altcoins can fly to the moon and make x10 from todays price. Keep hodling and wait for the bullish market, it comes very soon!
I agree with what you've said. Once Bitcoin raises Same is other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: