Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 45. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 107
August 17, 2018, 05:22:21 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
Selling at a loss is never a good option and rather than selling at low and then buy again...it is much better to just hold them patiently and wait for it to grow whenever it can...
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 05:21:38 AM
At the moment, it's not time to sell. It seems to me that the market is very cheap and it means that now is a good time to buy. I believe that the market will go up.

Of course, just now it will be very stupid to sell coins when all market is on the bottom. Sure, we have to wait for better times.

I also agree, i'm still hold my altcoins even they are now at very deep market value, i hoping this coming December that it all goes up and crypto market will be stable.
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 17, 2018, 05:20:44 AM
I prefer to hold and don't seel on panic to get negative results. I'm holding at least one year than selling some coin which did profit more than 2x

I can notice that it is the very smart strategy, but unfortunately, now not many coins give profit even x2 for a year because the market is bearish now.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 05:19:45 AM
At the moment, it's not time to sell. It seems to me that the market is very cheap and it means that now is a good time to buy. I believe that the market will go up.
I also think that, right now is the right time to buy as much because the value is still cheap, then you can hold it and I am also very confident at the end of the year the value will rise.
August 17, 2018, 05:18:36 AM

Of course, just now it will be very stupid to sell coins when all market is on the bottom. Sure, we have to wait for better times.
August 17, 2018, 05:17:32 AM
It always must be your own decision, some strong coins we can hold for a long time and don't be afraid of their future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 17, 2018, 05:13:49 AM
Activity: 378
August 17, 2018, 05:11:55 AM
Let's just say you buy an 100 altcoins with a value of 1$ each the your target value is 10$ if the altcoin that you hold hits the value that you want, you can sell it and wait again till the value gets low at 1$ below then when it hits again the 10$ above value, you can get a bigger profit.
copper member
Activity: 462
August 17, 2018, 05:08:57 AM
I think you  should hold because the price has fall. If you sell now that is a loss but if you hold price may increase and you will have more profit
I also would advise to do that. The market cannot fall indefinitely, and if we don't hold and it bounces back, we will regret it dearly. So when in doubt, HODL.
It's true that with the down market conditions there is certainly no choice but to hold it,
if we sell it when conditions like this are certainly quite risky,
so it's better if we just look safe and keep holding it until the market returns
Activity: 126
August 17, 2018, 04:57:43 AM
Here everything is decided by the liquidity of the token, more precisely, what product or idea is attached to it, what is the team behind the project, technical documents, and roadmap.
Implementation of the idea as a whole. if the project does not move forward, then I merge the tokens of this project, the tokens of successful projects I keep until good times!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
I think you  should hold because the price has fall. If you sell now that is a loss but if you hold price may increase and you will have more profit
I also would advise to do that. The market cannot fall indefinitely, and if we don't hold and it bounces back, we will regret it dearly. So when in doubt, HODL.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 17, 2018, 04:38:30 AM
I will hold my all altcoins untill the price increased again
I think in December altcoins price again pump
Right for now it is better that we keep holding it first,
because if we sell it when the price of the coin is down like now it certainly is detrimental to us,
we hope that by the end of the year the price can go up
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 17, 2018, 04:37:11 AM
I think as now a days price of bitcoin and prices of ICOs are suffering it's very risky but i preferred that must be wait two months and they have to done what to do so it would be best that you have to hold right now.
Activity: 439
August 17, 2018, 04:24:09 AM
I think must hold untill december..for now market is blood bath and  price of cryptocurrency all go down following price of bitcoin.so i recommended to hold and look other ico project for now to get profit in cryptocoin

Let's revisit this in December, because I don't believe the market will bounce back by then. Two months ago I did, but now I just don't believe it. So I forget about all this till six months from now at least.
Activity: 504
August 17, 2018, 04:17:25 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
I think we should hold. That is the best option for the current situation. Actually everything is very bad and the traders have suffered so much losses. I believe that in the future everything will be more stable and will recover strongly.
Do not sell now, be patient to get better results.
I share your advice. I will hodl until the situation improves because I don't want to lose more money than I already have. This market shows no signs of stabilizing, so I won't sell not to lose even more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 02:43:07 AM
If you intend selling an altcoin which you have invested in owing to the fact that its value is dropping, then what is the point in buying same altcoin again when you see its value shooting up? Ideally, if you think the altcoin you are in possession of has a possibility of rising up again, it is better to hold in its difficult times rather than selling it then buying again when the value shoots up. You will end up paying more when the price goes up again.
Activity: 448
August 17, 2018, 02:38:45 AM
Hold and sell, make those actions in accordance. Holding coins have no benefit now, Sell and buy, hold sell and buy, the money will remain in the value and increase in coins. It is because the price is going down every week. When you have 100 coins value, sell today you will hold for one or two days then sell when you make profit. Your money will the same value and your coins will increase. Holding without trading is killing your self. want to try?
Activity: 22
August 17, 2018, 02:37:10 AM
Of course, I hold and I think it depends on the individual, not necessarily the investment in my opinion.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 02:32:44 AM
not all so long ago I got acquainted with crypto but already made a choice for myself-hold
Activity: 72
August 16, 2018, 04:27:57 PM
I think that most people came to a consensus that it is better to hodl unless you have an emergency or an extra expense that you have to solve right now, because if you bought at high and sell now, you will generate losses, and that is just a bad investment, I really believe in this technology and what it can bring me and even what it has already brought me, so I intend to hodl until it has a satisfactory price, or just use it on the platforms that gradually accept it.
Pages:
Jump to: