Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 48. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 12:31:24 AM
I stick to Hold tactics, I invested in some altcoins and forgot about them for 1-2 years ...only then I will sell
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:28:02 AM
I think, at the present time, you need to make your wise decisions, you should sell when the coin has increased to more than 5% you invested in it. And they should only hold when their value does not fluctuate much.
Activity: 40
August 12, 2018, 11:50:46 PM
Today is the most exceedingly awful day available to be purchased. The cost has fallen drastically and there is no reason for offering coins, since it will bring you misfortunes. Try not to freeze in spite of the awful news. This is control. You should be patient and hold up a couple of more days.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
August 12, 2018, 07:56:40 PM
I think for today situation (which is the crypto coin down and down) we have to hold and need more patient also. Think postive that the altcoin price will be up and up again. I just believed that the altcoin is never produce again, it means the altcoin is limited right, so it makes the price possible to raise again. Keep monitoring the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
August 12, 2018, 07:49:01 PM
In the long term, it is clear that HOLD is more profitable than trade, the main question, what kind of trade you'll do, to my mind.
Activity: 34
August 12, 2018, 03:27:24 PM
Of course  hold. It makes no sense to sell when the price drop. Now is a good opportunity to buy a promising altcoin at a low price. And wait until the price will rise. Because it will grow up soon.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
I think you  should hold because the price has fall. If you sell now that is a loss but if you hold price may increase and you will have more profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 12, 2018, 03:21:21 PM
You do not need to sell your coins now, because once you sell the market, go up, besides, the winter bearish trend ends  Cool
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 03:20:04 PM
for now it is better to hold the coin you have, if you sell now then buy it again when the price is pumping,
isn't it better to hold it until the price rises, you have to keep holding it because I am sure after the decline
in crypto value there will be a very high price increase , we must remain patient
Activity: 284
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 12, 2018, 12:22:16 PM
right now i am  still holding my alt coin. all of them are dropping down and it is almost hopeless that the time has come for the price will not rise again.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 11:13:58 AM
The decision to sell or hold is depending on what coin you are holding is what coin and how will they develop in the future according to your predictions as to how well they are priced and you can choose hold or sell
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
August 12, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
I think must hold untill december..for now market is blood bath and  price of cryptocurrency all go down following price of bitcoin.so i recommended to hold and look other ico project for now to get profit in cryptocoin
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
August 12, 2018, 11:00:16 AM
Nobody likes to lose. Most likely you bought a cryptocurrency at a more expensive price. Therefore, selling now, at the very bottom - this is not the best idea. Try to hold on and wait for the growth of the market, unless, of course, you do not need money urgently.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 10:52:53 AM
Hold it for now. Especially in this moment of panic. And if you have money to ivest, buy some more, the market is crashing shocked then I'm sure it will go up & up
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 10:50:58 AM
On the one hand, it is good, because it is better to sell it now, when it increases. If it falls, then again you can invest and wait for the rise. Grin Grin Grin Very interesting article, if you develop it, it will appeal to many. We need to develop, move up and everything will be fine, the main thing is to do your business.
Activity: 448
August 12, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
the market is getting worse, you should not sell it for now. if many people who do panic selling will make matters worse, hold and be patient is the right thing right now.
For now it is very wise to hold all your tokens or you can even buy more tokens because the market price is very cheap right now I prefer to hold it and sell it at the right time when prices rise at a reasonable price.
Activity: 101
August 12, 2018, 10:38:20 AM
the market is getting worse, you should not sell it for now. if many people who do panic selling will make matters worse, hold and be patient is the right thing right now.
Activity: 36
August 12, 2018, 10:24:08 AM
I have already lost 1/3 value of my coins but will hold until time is right, it only becomes a loss when its sold.  Grin
Activity: 136
August 12, 2018, 09:59:14 AM
I would prefer in holding, If you have a good coin that are holding into your wallet, then you should be holding it till and sell it if it is already at a high value.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
August 12, 2018, 09:52:57 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
The market is quite unpredictable nowadays considering the changes of value of the altcoins are getting more often as time passes by. Even though there's no assurance that our holding for a long time will be worth it, we should still be brave enough to risk so that when pumps occurs, we will gain a lot of advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: