Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 51. (Read 13632 times)

copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 10:17:18 PM
Right now we should hold for the warming up market.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 10:12:26 PM
SAVE ONLY BECAUSE BECAUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS YEAR, THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING, HOPE ONLY IN THE 2018 END CAN Raise ALL, AMIN
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 10:09:27 PM
Its base on what you want, because if  you want to earn money in the future you need to hold your coins and set the expecting price for those coins and sell it when the expecting price reach to make more profit.
Activity: 24
August 10, 2018, 09:59:29 PM
At this moment it is very wisely to hold all your tokens or you can even buy more tokens because the price of the market is very cheap right now I prefer to hold it and sell it at the right moment when the price increase with reasonable price.

Yes Agree, selling for now is not good as this causing investors of losing to much of our investment capitals so the best thing that we should do is to hold and wait for the exact time for the market to recover and to recover also possible losses.
Activity: 185
August 10, 2018, 09:53:40 PM
At this moment it is very wisely to hold all your tokens or you can even buy more tokens because the price of the market is very cheap right now I prefer to hold it and sell it at the right moment when the price increase with reasonable price.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 09:50:02 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
Now the better choice is holding the coins we have bought before and wait for the high price to come again. The prices of most coins will go up again.
Activity: 80
August 10, 2018, 09:43:36 PM
It is hard to decide but usually in this kind of situation the price in the market are going down and down some people are really panic what is happening and now they sell because instead of nothing at least they received just a little bit. Some people are just holding because they know the price will rise up again.
Activity: 85
August 10, 2018, 09:25:43 PM
Don't sell, wait a little longer ,retention is the best option now .
Activity: 74
August 10, 2018, 08:55:43 PM
I think that the retention of the coin is logical when Bitcoin rises in price . Of course you can only sell if you're sure .
copper member
Activity: 83
August 10, 2018, 07:49:17 PM
In the coming months, selling is very unprofitable because the price of the kriptrovaluta is very low and it may still decline. Now we need to think about buying, but not about sales.
Activity: 588
August 10, 2018, 04:57:29 AM
adjust only with how the market conditions. If the market is nice, then sell is the best choice. However, if market conditions are not good, then I think the best option is hodl it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:48:21 AM
Now the market is very unstable, so it is difficult to make the right decision regarding the available coins. I think that now it is very dangerous to keep alternative coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 10, 2018, 04:47:46 AM
It is precisely by letting us observe that the coins we invest have decreased, that is far better. Instead of selling them when the current situation then buys them again when the price is pumped up, we will lose a lot of money twice. Withholding them now then witnessing their growth from time to time will give us more profit when they get the pump. And we don't get losses from our investments.
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 04:43:22 AM
I always believe that crypto currency is like a rollar coaster sometimes it will be at dump and sometimes it will be at pump. Hence we don't have to panic in any kind of situation.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 04:41:13 AM
I will hold long term. If you sell now, it's like throwing money away. The price is too low, I will wait for the price to recover before making my decision
Activity: 528
August 10, 2018, 04:30:47 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
There are coins that are good for long term investment like bitcoin, ethereum, monero, dash and eos. You should only hold a crytpocurrency if you find out that it has potential in the market.
Activity: 348
August 10, 2018, 04:29:25 AM
Only hold. The market is so dormant that selling anything does not make any sense. Until the prices start to recover, I personally do not intend to sell anything. Even if now is not the lowest price possible. There is still a hope for growth.
Activity: 65
August 10, 2018, 04:26:42 AM
I prefer to divide all received tokens in half.
When I sell half of the coins, I think that it insures me from the case of depreciation of tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:23:55 AM
Yes, for me right now I don't sell the cryptocurrancy currency now because the price is too low. This is a good time to buy cryptocurrancy currencies. I will hold about a few months and I will sell it when my target is reached.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:17:04 AM

Hold, Hold and not sell at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: