Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Sell - page 6. (Read 1907 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 07:30:22 AM
The prices went down because this happens periodically. I think this is not the time to sell but to buy more, as much as you can afford. In few days/weeks the prices will be even higher that they ever been.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 07:22:55 AM
Hold because the price can increase and is increasing right now. Bitcoin was at 9000 yesterday but it is now at 11000.
Activity: 350
January 18, 2018, 07:21:40 AM
At the moment, better keep it as the price for it will definitely go up and you'll be glad that you did not succumb to panic
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 07:17:09 AM
Hold definitely!! Bitcoin is the future
Activity: 70
January 18, 2018, 07:13:00 AM
At this level under 9,000 usd or near No, I rather hold it untill the price brake my target price, if you sell at this level you gonna lost all the chance after the plan listing of coin in the market in March
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 06:54:23 AM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley

Hold it and do not sell it. Do not sell bitcoin at this time because you will lose, be patient first and hold because bitcoin will increase the price.
the good choice it is, indeed retained it is the best choice. because at this time the bitcoin price is up and down is uncertain so we must wait for it to rise back to reach the best price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 06:47:50 AM
Better is to hold, i don't think the price will fall much more.
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 05:02:38 AM
hold
January 18, 2018, 04:54:44 AM
HODL! HODL! HODL!  Well it's up to you.. if you sell it, make sure you will buy it more cheaper than you have sold and that is only if you noticed the price will continuously go dip.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
January 18, 2018, 04:26:39 AM
I think if i have the big value of bitcoins,i will hold it.Because the prices of bitcoin not stable for now.I trust the prices will increase suddenly.I hold the bitcoin doesn't mean greedy,but i want to get profit in this bitcoin investment.I trust that the price will skyrocket later.
Activity: 266
January 18, 2018, 03:12:06 AM
Keeping your Bitcoin is the right decision.Bitcoin will now have a lot of loss if it is sold.Bitcoin price increased by $ 19,000.But now the price has fallen to $ 9000.Then it's $ 11000.The Bitcoin position may change at anytime. Bitcoin price will go up more than $ 20000, which will increase again soon. Bitcoin sales will then be profitable.Without selling Bitcoin at present, retention is a good decision.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 03:11:16 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

Hold it and do not sell it. Do not sell bitcoin at this time because you will lose, be patient first and hold because bitcoin will increase the price.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 03:10:29 AM
I think the current drop in price was caused by newcomers getting scared by some bearish news, like BitConnect shutting down, Korea making regulations. "Making crypto illegal" ... As they have done many times before.

They will never succeed.
Cryptocurrencies are here to stay.
But just not all of them.

Like BitConnect. Scam!

And the other currencies without product and just lots of smoke and vapour!
The good projects will hold its value, and even gain more.

HODL!  Cool
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 03:09:14 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

if you'll ask me. i would suggest hodl. bitcoin will go back soon.  it is normal in rhis cryptocurrency world to experience this ups and downs in prices of.coins especially bitcoin. Don't panic , just relax.This is onenof the reasons why bitcoins fall down because when people knew the price has decreased, they panicked and sold their bitcoins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 18, 2018, 03:05:36 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

i will say Hold if you don't need fiat badly, reason for that, i don't see why you will sell your bitcoin at the current market price, bitcoin provide over the years that people who hold make the most profit

I agree. Holding is very critical at this point. It is not a smart move to actually get rid of your bitcoin holding because the profit most likely would be way less, or worse, not be there at all. It is also a common market move for seasoned traders and investors to hold onto their bitcoin when its not doing well, being patient until such time it will gain traction and rise up again. Knowing how bitcoin moved in the past, I think that this dump may take some months before it again regains its strength back.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 02:59:47 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

If you are asking me what to do i am going to day that i am gonna hold it because i am not going to cut off my loss because that is a huge lose 36% as what you memtiomed. Ibwill wait until the bitcoins price will rise again up to $20k and after that i will sell it because that is the last higest of them and i will not wait until another record breaking because maybe that might happen in a short period of time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 02:56:18 AM
Holding approach is good because the market is very tough and the prices are decreasing day by day the use of this currency is volatile and nobody can judge the actual position right now but for me i would like to hold it not to sell it. Bitcoin is the world best currency and we know that the future of this currency is good so it is better to hold bitcoin. Bitcoin is the secure investment for generation to generation. It is now easy from exchanges and hold your coin for future.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 02:18:52 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
For now I'll going to buy more bitcoins and HOLD IT! I believe it will rise again as you can see it happens everyday in other tokens also but this BTC is lot greater potential that the other. It's more profitable to invest in BTC than the other if your a long term holder. Patience is a virtue like they say.
Activity: 98
January 18, 2018, 01:39:52 AM
I see bitcoin as a store of value so I believe you should hold
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 01:30:28 AM
Create a mindset that will not allow you to sell at loss
Pages:
Jump to: