Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Sell - page 2. (Read 1907 times)

STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
May 08, 2018, 09:59:49 AM
Can I suggest a third option ?   The whole reason Bitcoin has a value to me is because you can Use bitcoin and this then requires people to actually buy the bitcoin, enabling the ideas of sell or even just holding to decide later.

I'm not just talking about trading and deciding when to sell but the real purpose of Bitcoin is to convey a secure value especially in difficult or otherwise unfeasible transactions.    So buying very small amounts with bitcoin might be more possible then otherwise.  I like that Bitcoin this year has dropped the fees back to super cheap levels where you use it to buy or even donate, give some value to anywhere.
I would suggest this as a good option, maybe you find some bargains this way on much smaller items then trying to make a profit exactly.

So long as Bitcoin is useful in this way then it will knock onto overall value as the population applicable to the economy of Bitcoin rises and the value is probably going to rise as supply is lower then the rising demand.   Forget numbers for a second, is Bitcoin useful in this way if so then you can keep on using, holding, selling and buying it and hopefully you will gain overall Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 08, 2018, 09:41:53 AM
I think if you have invested your money in Bitcoin then holding will be the best option for you right now.Don't even think to sell.This is because Bitcoin's price is very much lower as compared to it's all time high value and most of the people have invested in it when Bitcoin was going through it's golden period.By golden period I mean in 2017 when Bitcoin was reaching to new higher values.So if they will sell their BTC's right now they will only face huge loss.So keep holding until you find a price which can give you atleast more than you invested.Moreover you can take this price drop as an opportunity to invest in it more so that you can earn more profits in future because Bitcoin will soon recover from rhis drop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 07:16:33 AM
in my opinion, all you have to do now is hold and wait for bitcoin prices to grow again because bitcoin prices will surely rise again and will provide profit for you
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
May 08, 2018, 01:13:50 AM
A lot of people ask questions. hold or sell. I think the bitcoin price is still at the current level. If you have money then buy bitcoin right now. The number of bitscoin you are holding. do not worry . The market will recover the good sound from the investors, the US

Our patience as a trader is being tested now. So please be patient and no need to be a panic seller. And you have to store bitcoin. Because slowly bitcoin will return green and return high
many people think like that, but we can not control one's emotions. well, we all expect that we do not have to be a seller panic, but sometimes things make that change. well, holding is an excellent choice for now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 11:29:54 PM
A lot of people ask questions. hold or sell. I think the bitcoin price is still at the current level. If you have money then buy bitcoin right now. The number of bitscoin you are holding. do not worry . The market will recover the good sound from the investors, the US

Our patience as a trader is being tested now. So please be patient and no need to be a panic seller. And you have to store bitcoin. Because slowly bitcoin will return green and return high
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 01:04:14 PM
Compare these two periods:

Compare these two periods of Bitcoin prices historically:
Dec 7 2016  - $763
Dec 28 2016 - $1,135 (+48%)
Jan 4 2017  - $785 (-31%)
March 8 2017 - $1,146 (+46%)

Nov 1 2017: - $6,737
Dec 13 2017: - $16,461 (+144%)
Feb 2 2018 - $9,135 (-44%)

The time periods of course aren't lined up exactly, but the price action is comparable.

With the popularity and millionaires made, and the fact that it is all over TV - I believe is starting to cause a lot of resentment in banking and investment community. You continually hear about blockchain being good, but bitcoin being bad or a "bubble" and impossible to control. Well, it is impossible to control by design - decentralization was the key.

You can kind of piece together news for a cause, but as you can see this is just a very volatile space. I am already fully invested, even in my swing trading account I bought some Ripple too soon and didn't expect this dip (like everyone else.) In my personal opinion it doesn't look like a crash - this is just the nature of the instruments. Many people say "crash" but don't realize what they are invoking,  I have seen crashes in 2008. It is constant selling off, with increasing volumes, every day scarier than the previous. Looking at these charts it just looks like a pattern on greater magnitude because the numbers are bigger.

The one currency that appears to be the most resilient is Ethereum in my view. BTC still has the most liquidity so I don't see it going away, but if I was going to buy anything on the dip it would be ETH.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 01:03:00 PM
Only hodl will make us defeat corrupt systems. No hodl, no power.
Activity: 252
January 23, 2018, 10:36:54 PM
Now the best that it is possible to make that to hold coins, they will surely grow. In minus it isnt necessary to sell. all coins will give profit. the longer you hold the more profit.
Well I also trust bitcoin more than trust to altcoin others ,altcoin can indeed gain more profit because the smaller price allows for the pump but its very risky hold their old ,just a few weeks bitcoin will rise from the current price then wait for profit from bitcoin
Same. Bitcoin not for sell, its hard time whole crypto industry as well. Yes, Altcoin markets extremely volatile and huge risky but involve with huge gains in short. Thus, Only HODL will work here before getting the future profits.
Exactly. You can never get very high return if you don't know how to HODL.
When crash happens, buy more.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
January 22, 2018, 12:35:42 PM
Now the best that it is possible to make that to hold coins, they will surely grow. In minus it isnt necessary to sell. all coins will give profit. the longer you hold the more profit.
Well I also trust bitcoin more than trust to altcoin others ,altcoin can indeed gain more profit because the smaller price allows for the pump but its very risky hold their old ,just a few weeks bitcoin will rise from the current price then wait for profit from bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
January 22, 2018, 11:55:11 AM
Hold! Hold! Hold! You must be responsible and a great thinker. Wait for the perfect timing wherein the price is too much high. Wait for the oppurtunity that you will earn a lot of profits. Worth the wait.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
January 22, 2018, 10:43:30 AM
It is crashing again. Will you hold this time?

Yes.Holding of bitcoin is always the best opinion to get profit.If you need of dollars just hold it , selling of bitcoin is your own wish.If you need of money ,you are free to sell bitcoin at all price.B ut holding will give you a additional dollars for sure.
Activity: 252
January 22, 2018, 09:54:47 AM
It is crashing again. Will you hold this time?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
January 22, 2018, 09:48:31 AM
Selling bitcoin on this lower price is just a nonsense move because if you're one of the people who are panicking on this bitcoin price drop then you don't know what really bitcoin is, so my advice is don't sell your bitcoin like what others do and just hold it for the meantime and I promise you will not regret that decision because bitcoin will rise again from its downfall and those who kept their bitcoins will be ones who succeed and earn more money.

Only the holding peoples gain a lot all the time.You should keep your bitcoin as long as you can.If you want to free from panic selling,you should inverse the unwanted money in bitcoin.Hold till the price rise back 19k$,so you will get huge returns for the investment.
Activity: 406
January 22, 2018, 09:14:18 AM
Selling bitcoin on this lower price is just a nonsense move because if you're one of the people who are panicking on this bitcoin price drop then you don't know what really bitcoin is, so my advice is don't sell your bitcoin like what others do and just hold it for the meantime and I promise you will not regret that decision because bitcoin will rise again from its downfall and those who kept their bitcoins will be ones who succeed and earn more money.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 22, 2018, 08:17:59 AM
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 20, 2018, 06:56:25 PM
Selling at this point of time doesn't make any sense as price is not as per our expectations and it has dropped down in recent times so better to hold and wait for the price to go higher once again which is surely possible in next couple of weeks and if you sell now that its gonna be less profitable for you and I think this is the good time to buy bitcoins at cheaper price as anyhow it will reach to $25k price in this year so buying now and selling at that price can be the best decision to make.
Activity: 490
January 20, 2018, 05:41:31 PM
In bitcoin the major part is we have to know about proper market of bitcoin then only we can invest in bitcoin , because if you know proper market about bitcoin then you can decide either you have to hold the bitcoin or you have to sale the bitcoin .
in fact, it is very difficult to determine this point when you need to sell or buy. I always act on the principle of intuition and get the profit I can. It is not always successful, but not always, and sinking. I think that it's all about skills and practice.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
January 20, 2018, 01:41:41 AM
For me it depends upon the situation. If the bitcoin is too low definetly I will hold my bitcoin and hold it until the value goes higher unless there is emergency and there is important matter that I need to pay I will sell it even in a small amount. But when bitcoin is already in a high price and my income is almost 25-35% from my capital I will sell it right away. I'm not greedy so I'm contented when I get even a small amount from my investment. I am just being pratical I want to sure that my investment is free from any negative incident like hacking.

Did you sell during the dip this week?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 19, 2018, 07:07:07 PM
I have no plan of selling until bitcoin reaches back again and become stable at $15k - $20k. These prices or even higher will be my safe haven of selling. And there's another choice that you can do if bitcoin's price is still not yet rising and that is you have to buy. Holding and buying are the good tandem choice at these moments.
Bad time to sell.
It's bad time to sell if you will sell at loss not with profit however, keep calm and just wait.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 08:35:14 AM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley
Here we have only the option that we have no value in our life if we are experts in the bitcoin hold since one or two years .
Because I am a old trader as well as bulk bitcoin holder who has experience to hold lots of patience and also ideas to have bitcoin profit in any circumstances.
Here when the price of the bitcoin get down then I bought small amount and after that after small increase I sell them , so in both the situation take advantage of down as well as price up .
So overall here we need to have use of mind at the proper timing to buy and sell only and nothing , if you will get panic that you are getting loss with the dump in price then surely you will be in loss because you will sell at low price .
Pages:
Jump to: