Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Sell - page 3. (Read 1907 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
January 19, 2018, 06:51:01 AM
In bitcoin the major part is we have to know about proper market of bitcoin then only we can invest in bitcoin , because if you know proper market about bitcoin then you can decide either you have to hold the bitcoin or you have to sale the bitcoin .
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
reading.......
January 19, 2018, 02:45:08 AM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley
Man you got to do some working on your brains man. Do you have any decisions at all? Why asking hold or sell? Do what you gotta do decide for yourself. You do know asking is good but for some obvious reasons why would you ask for hold or sell.
Activity: 284
January 19, 2018, 02:02:48 AM
Currently I will not sell because this is only temporary and in a couple of weeks will return to normal , these circumstances happened sometimes .
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 18, 2018, 11:08:12 PM
Just hold now. The price will surge. So don't sell in lose. Hold on. Soon it will recover.

I agree with you, now is the time to buy more bitcoin and hold rather than sell now because if we can see the value or price now was so low, so you lose your money if you can do that ( but it's depend if you buy in the lowest price than now. ) Anyways, there's so many people say that our bitcoin increase in this year 2018 and reach up to $50,000, and i agree on that. However, like i said much better to hold now rather than sell.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 10:10:19 PM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

It depends on what you do. But if I? I just hold it. I just do not think about the price or value of bitcoin. Feeling positive, it will increase at the right time. I can not immediately sell it. I worked hard to collect it, then I just sold it? If I sell it? At high value. Not at low value. So if I'm you just hit the return of the former bitcoin value. Do not just think of negatives. Let's be positive. Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 04:01:41 PM

Hold your bitcoin. Like every currency, it has some ups and downs - and find its place after couple of weeks. Then, watch bitcoin rising!
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 03:52:58 PM
I think you have to hold do not sell now and if you possible can buy more now. You will get more profits in coming days so my suggestion to you don't sell now.
Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 03:50:36 PM
I guess you got your answer today Smiley Always look in the big scheme of things, you should train yourself in having strong hands so you won't sell once little hiccups in the market happen. If you had sold yesterday you would have lost a lot, whereas if you sell today you substantially lose a lot less ( of course it depends on what price you bought in )
Activity: 429
January 18, 2018, 03:48:21 PM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
I choose to hold no matter what or how big the dump is. As what we can see at this moment is a good example. There are people who thought that it is the end for Bitcoin because the decline on its value is continuous. They will surely regret it to see that its market price is now slowly recovering and expectations on its future market value is now again high. Just HOLD!!!
Privacy is freedom!
January 18, 2018, 03:44:22 PM
I will definitly hold my last few bitcoins that are left for long term now.
Always when I have sold my btc i did regret it a few days later.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
January 18, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
As far as i am concerned you should hold bit coin with you,As per my information bitcoin is the highest risk or highest  return investment.There is no any technical issue with Bitcoin market price,so do not bother whether price is going bit low,hold it,it will reward you more return...
Activity: 53
January 18, 2018, 03:34:10 PM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
i want to add purchase option too. is it good time to purchase btc?
January 18, 2018, 03:34:00 PM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

Alyways HOLD, specially in moments like this! Panic or emotional selling is going to help you lose money, nothing else, make your decisions based on facts
Activity: 58
January 18, 2018, 03:33:13 PM
Bad time to sell. Btc is going up, i dont know why everytime this happens, so many people think its crashing.

Hold and BUY!
Activity: 350
January 18, 2018, 03:30:15 PM
The Duma that the best option would be holding the bitcoin, because patience is always rewarded and not bad
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
January 18, 2018, 03:25:59 PM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
Its market value together with the market prices of most Altcoins are now beginning to climb its way up. Surely, those who chose to sell during the backdrop will regret seeing this. But that's a lesson learned for them. As what we have exoerienced before, backdrops are normal no matter how hard it is. The most appropriate way to do is to hold and if possible is to invest to earn huge profit. Just HOLD AND INVEST.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 03:25:21 PM
I am a long-term investor, so I try not to worry about the short-term volatility that will always happen. I trust bitcoin as an excellent investment opportunity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 03:17:11 PM
If you are not all inI would recommend you to hold at least else few months. These fluctuations of price are temporary and Bitcoin anyway will hit first $20000 and then $30000
Activity: 336
January 18, 2018, 03:09:31 PM
at this time indeed bitcoin decreased quite a lot as bitcoin holders of course do not be affected by that what else to sell it. the beginning of the year such events are common.
Hold your bitcoin because it will not last long, be patient for a bit because bitcoin will crawl up again. Unless you have a very emergency need.
Activity: 96
January 18, 2018, 03:04:27 PM
If you understand the market well, you will know that there is a dynamics to holding or selling.

You hold for long term gains and sell for short term trades. This is hard in itself when you listen to other people's opinions. You should study the market movements and make decisions based on your analysis. You're in the best position to decide this.
Pages:
Jump to: