Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Sell - page 4. (Read 1907 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
January 18, 2018, 03:01:43 PM
Hold or sell, is a question that could be asked about ANY cryptocurrency right now, and not only now, but always, since 2010. Anyway, my answer is always the same: HOLD: i don't buy to make money, i buy to own some cryptos just for fun
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 03:00:30 PM
At first i want to say the word that is (Hold is gold) You can't earn lot's of money by selling bitcoin.Because bitcoin price increasing in anytime we know.
So when you hold your bitcoin you can get the predictable price in future.in the future you can become a milionair who can say about this .So hold is gold mind it.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
January 18, 2018, 02:57:45 PM
Btc started to rise again soo hold and wait .no need to hurry this is a small dip like always happened before.in my prediction btc will hit $20,000 quickly
Activity: 62
January 18, 2018, 02:55:37 PM
I think that selling with low price now is a silly decision ! In my opinion, hodling Bitcoin or other good altcoins is the best idea for now because the more you hodl the more you make a lot of profits in the future ! Hodl your coins guys !
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
It's a valley, so HODL and buy more if available.
Activity: 448
January 18, 2018, 02:34:26 PM
I think that keeping the best choice is what you need to think about to sell bitcoin at a loss to yourself without getting the profit that might not be selling you it
Activity: 323
January 18, 2018, 02:25:43 PM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley

You should keep the bitcoin. Because slowly bitcoin will return white and return high. Our patience is being tested right now. So please be patient and do not have to be a panic seller.
Activity: 462
January 18, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

The best choice is to hold, it's too late to sell not because the price went too deep. Market crashes usually every January, so if you will be hasty and sell, you will just end up losing some money. Market price will surely recover, if you don't need cash yet, why worry if price drops. Just hold.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 02:20:12 PM
For just hold bitcoins. Bitcoin might reach its highest value by this year. The value of bitcoin is very low. So you can buy bitcoins now then hold it until the price value increase and reach your satisfaction.
Activity: 350
January 18, 2018, 02:18:49 PM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
Much better if you have a patient to hodl this but i think its more good of you know all aboutt trading try to buy low and sell it high not high but 15-10% is a good way to get a lot of profit selling is good when you sell it whem at high.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:15:13 PM
I dont have any major amount in bitcoin - but the small amount that I am having, I will be holding Smiley
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
January 18, 2018, 01:58:17 PM
we should hold the Bit coin specially in these situations, because it will definitely go up & leaving the coin behind would never give anything positive, so if we hold it will be benefited. 
today has seen an increase in all coins, especially bitcoin and ethereum. I'm sure a week later the price will be as high as before, so anyone holding their coins will not regret it
Activity: 267
January 18, 2018, 01:57:52 PM
Just hold now. The price will surge. So don't sell in lose. Hold on. Soon it will recover.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 01:43:30 PM
Soon the course will level off. If you have money, it makes sense to buy more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 01:42:45 PM
Take your profit some time.  If you don't you won't ever have a profit.  If you never sell then you won't get a profit.  If they get to £9.5K sterling then I'd sell some.   If you want a small gamble then maybe buy a small amount as they could go up a bit more.  Don't spend loads though.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 01:37:45 PM
We have long term investment and short term investment so I think it depends on the purpose of your purchase. Even when the price is down someone can still make profit from trading.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
January 18, 2018, 12:59:55 PM
I have no doubts about bitcoin that's why I always hold it even if it goes down to $5k, I do believe that bitcoin will be the next big thing and trust and patience is the key to earn big with bitcoin. For me, I haven't invested real money in bitcoin but I have invested my time to earn bitcoin, so it is okay for me to hold for a long time, just don't be afraid if there will be a decrease just think that it will come back and bigger than ever. So for me, I would suggest on holding it for a while until it goes up again.

We should not doubt the bitcoin, the price down in my opinion is normal, maybe yesterday when bitcoin prices dropped many people sell their bitcoin because of panic, it certainly hurt people who buy bitcoin prices at high prices, which must be done must be patient and keep holding bitcoin until the price level back up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
January 18, 2018, 12:38:49 PM
I have no doubts about bitcoin that's why I always hold it even if it goes down to $5k, I do believe that bitcoin will be the next big thing and trust and patience is the key to earn big with bitcoin. For me, I haven't invested real money in bitcoin but I have invested my time to earn bitcoin, so it is okay for me to hold for a long time, just don't be afraid if there will be a decrease just think that it will come back and bigger than ever. So for me, I would suggest on holding it for a while until it goes up again.

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 12:38:00 PM
Those that have held instead of selling are the winners but the real winners over them are the ones who traded to double their stakes and even bought up more whilst everyone else was selling. Of course sell at some point but make sure it is at highs and you have realised what you set out to do, don't sell just because everyone else does this is why only few make it big and the rest fall to the side of the road.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 12:34:02 PM
I've come to realise that the only time you really lose and make a loss, is when you sell at a loss. If you're holding bitcoin at a loss, hold, you could make a profit tomorrow, next week, next month.....
Pages:
Jump to: