Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 24. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
November 10, 2018, 11:17:14 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

I prefer trade. Both are cool option, but everyone not rich. If you are a rich man then you should hold long term. But if you are a simply bounty hunters or  low amount of money, you should start trading.
Activity: 420
November 10, 2018, 11:08:12 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

Do not be confused, you can do a both. but I like trading because in trading we can choose how much we want to make profit. and now i don't like it hold coin for a long terms.
Activity: 700
November 10, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
Hold or even trading must be calculated because now there are a lot of coins or tokens that are indeed very many. and for us to trade we must be careful because we might lose our assets later
we have to consider all the possibilities that will occur, especially if the decision to hold it is strongly recommended to monitor whether the coins you have have the potential to rise or not because if you hold too long but the results are bad then the results will be very painful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
Doing both of them at the same time will have a good result because doing daily trading will bring you daily income while doing holding will bring you good income in the future. So basically, both of them are good and both of them are profitable so need to choose but just do both of them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 10:27:17 AM
Hold or even trading must be calculated because now there are a lot of coins or tokens that are indeed very many. and for us to trade we must be careful because we might lose our assets later
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 10, 2018, 10:26:02 AM
I would not make a choice between them, I just think that it would be best to use both options, because these options are the entire cryptocurrency market that we have today. Of course, if you know how to trade, otherwise only HOLD
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
November 10, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
I prefer trading because the risk of loss is very little, compared to holding it takes a long time to get maximum results, so it's better to trade because at any time we can take action if in doubt, because every time we will always monitor the market situation
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
I don't want to hold coins for a long time since I don't want to be FOMO. As long as I have earned I will sell my hold and then buy back on which I think the project is still good and have good potential in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
November 10, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

I prefer to hold the coin that i strongly believe it will come back rising in the market like XMR.
Holding for long time need patience, without it you will unable to keep holding until its price recover.
As you can see, the market is keep in the bearish condition in this 2018, it will be hard to keep holding if you keep see the price in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 09:57:58 AM
now it is profitable to trade on short positions, if you take something for a decent result you will need to wait a couple of months, now the market is unstable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

I am sure that today trading brings a good profit. I kept the coins until September and watched my deposit hiding. Then I sold everything and began to trade. But there is another problem. I need to correctly determine the time to buy good coins before the start of a bullrun rally Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 07:41:56 AM
I think I still hold my coins in my wallet or in a exchange wallet because selling it right now is really a bad idea and I think you may lose a big amount of your investments when you sell your coins right now. That's why be more patience in waiting to increase the value of your coins in the market to get a better profit this year.
Activity: 370
November 10, 2018, 07:40:56 AM
You never knew if you are good from trading or not but if you are good enough that would be good and also i prefer to hold especially when it have a lot of potential on it and also make sure you know what coins are you holding
Activity: 532
November 10, 2018, 07:37:25 AM
i depends the market, when trend market is going up will do daily traders but when the market like now better buy some coins and hold till prices back high again, because i think market will back green again like behind in the last year
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 10, 2018, 07:36:18 AM
I prefer to hold it to the end, because I see many people who are lucky when their predictions are right to hold back, if you are sure then just keep it.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2018, 07:35:54 AM
I can only say that the people who invested in the long term now should keep and not sell, as the market will grow, and selling now and out of the game you just lose some of their money.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
November 10, 2018, 07:33:13 AM
At nowadays, of courcse, u should more trade than hold, because holder can make money only on the bull market, but trader can at both
Activity: 392
November 10, 2018, 07:28:28 AM
Trading will be very profitable, but we must have the ability to analyze the market well and also the right predictions in determining the next step of the coin. For me it is very complicated but if we really work hard, trading will be more profitable than holding.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 10, 2018, 07:25:06 AM
If you are able to do both, it's the top
Activity: 238
November 10, 2018, 07:17:47 AM
By holding you cant cumulate more coins or tokens.
Trading is a good way how to cumulate more cryptocurrencies in these bad days, when market is crashing and after growth, you will have more cryptocurrencies to sell for a higher price.
Pages:
Jump to: