Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 28. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 06:52:31 PM
I currently prefer to directly sell the bounty tokens that I receive rather than hold. Because of some of the bounty tokens that I have held at this time, the price has so far been very bad and I lost profits. I feel enough with the price of the token that I sell when the price of the token is high when the token is only on the listing in exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 06:09:38 PM
The decision to hodl or trade in this world of crypto is ultimately yours to take. It's often advisable to separate your hodl portfolio from your trade portfolio. This will also discover in the long run if you're better at being a hodler or a trader
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 05:28:27 PM
In this market, trading is very risky, the best solution is to leave the moments alone for 1-2 years until the market stabilizes
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 06, 2018, 05:27:58 PM
Instead of spending your time just waiting, it will be much better if you take the risk of trading, learn a little more about reading the chart even though it does not have much effect on crypto currency, learn to predict with existing history, because by trading we can get profits every day
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 05:19:30 PM
I think that now it is better to keep in the long term, as the market will soon begin to grow. Do not sell until at least mid January.
Activity: 385
November 06, 2018, 05:00:20 PM
No, some people don't have enough time to trade, just seat near monitor and make orders. But they are interested in crypto at all, so they've just invested in different coins.
Activity: 126
November 06, 2018, 04:52:18 PM
I continue to hold, I think it will bring me a good profit in the future. Trading is too complicated a way to make money, you need to study for a long time and devote all day to keeping track of the news. I really want to start trading, but now there is no opportunity to spend a lot of time cryptocurrency, so I prefer to keep.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 06, 2018, 04:51:28 PM
Of course it is better to trade. But only when the market is healthy. And if you missed your time, I think that it is better to hold then
Activity: 644
November 06, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

Money should work. You can only keep it for as long as you can afford. I did an experiment last October and bought all the coins, guess what is the result? ))) You need a constant movement in any market and be sure to fix the profit in fiat.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 06, 2018, 04:33:10 PM
Those who have a lot of money and a lot of experience can safely continue to trade. The rest of the trade is not profitable and we just do HODL.

you can try both of thise things and then decide what is tye best for you and then do only this nd try something else maybe
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 06, 2018, 04:32:14 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
you can do both of these things as there is nothing taht can be wrong with trying an dlearning so i wish ypu good luck
Activity: 200
November 06, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
Those who have a lot of money and a lot of experience can safely continue to trade. The rest of the trade is not profitable and we just do HODL.
Activity: 214
November 06, 2018, 04:30:11 PM
Well, it always depends on the coin or token performance in the market which i have if i think that this coin will bring a good exchange then hold and just wait until its good to trade. Only thing is never dump your coins or token in a very affordable exchange rate just value the hardwork.
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 06, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

Hold is profitable surely but while you are holding you need to monitoring the market conditions also. If you can see you are in the huge bullrun you need to sell your coins and you need to buy back these coins from the dip. You need to make that move maybe 1 or 2 times in year while holding.and the other point is if you are not making this kind of moves and if you are holding true coins you are always positive situation than before. For example you bought x coin while that coin 1 dollar. and its pumped to 50 and drop to 10 dollar. So it means you did still 10x. Only the important thing is buying right coin for longterm.
copper member
Activity: 206
November 06, 2018, 04:20:43 PM
Actually, I do both holding and trading. When I believe a project has great potentials, especially when I think it's undervalued, I hold the project's coins or tokens. I trade too by buying coins/tokens when the price is very low, and sell when it's up. To be a good trader, you need to master your TA, so you don't trade only by emotions or get cut up in a pump and dump scenario. In essence, both are important in this space. If everyone holds and no one trades, it will affect new coins/tokens to get listed on coinmarketcap for instance, since a given trading volume is a requisite for listing.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
November 06, 2018, 04:09:45 PM
yes, maybe some people hold the coin because they think that the coin will go up high again, and I prefer to trade because at any time I can control the price of the coin and less risk we can
Activity: 448
November 06, 2018, 04:09:17 PM
 I did both because day trading and hold important for traders. Always not  getting profit  from day trading and we get short profit from day trading  but we get more profit from holding. That's why i did both, when market getting down that time i hold some famous coin which give more profit.  
Activity: 266
November 06, 2018, 04:06:56 PM
I firmly believe the choice is yours. However, to advice a bit, it depends on the coins or tokens you currently have in your portfolio. If they are assets with huge potentials, I believe it doesn't make any sense to sell them off at a loss when there is a chance that the markets will bounce back. You could just sell them now and regret later. In this case, the best decision is to hold and wait for an appreciation before selling. On the other hand, if these assets do not have great potentials, it will be advisable to sell now before they go even deeper. Once you sell now, keep an eye on them with a view to rebuying some at the dip. The reason for rebuying is to ensure you have a base to fall back on should things suddenly turn out great for the project in future.
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
November 06, 2018, 03:53:41 PM
I think you should hold for some more time. Anyway, don't hold some stupid coins which didn't have any real usage. Those will possibly die within 2018 and you will not be able to sell even. So, sell all those token and only hold the real.
Activity: 308
November 06, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
HOLD is not profitable now, and trade is not very profitable in such a market. Therefore, it remains to wait for the growth of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: