Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 19. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
November 13, 2018, 04:31:59 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
It will not be profitable if you still hold. It takes a lot of time to grow back. And now the market is expecting ICO projects to attract capital from outside to the market, so investing in ICO projects is better than holding.

Only in the case of investments in current ISO it is necessary to take into account that if you do not have time to sell at the very beginning, then there is no question of income. Therefore, the risk of falling 10-100 times is more present than the existing coin existing within 2-3 years.
Activity: 126
November 13, 2018, 04:05:58 PM
Well, there are many factor depends on it is worth keeping or not , of course, if the bad coins I think you should not keep just sell and move on , and of course always choose good coins
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 04:00:46 PM
Now it is not profitable to store coins. It seems to me that this strategy stopped working at the moment when the cryptocurrency market went down.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 03:45:58 PM
I prefer to hold during this bear market than to trade but that definitely mean I am holding coins I believe have great potentials and not any other coin. Holding can be very profitable if you don;t give up along the way to the pressure that may mount as the market continues to fall.
Activity: 837
November 13, 2018, 03:42:20 PM
For me, I do both. I trade, from the profit I use it to buy good coins worth holding. The only thing about trading is that, you need proper knowlege before venturing into it.
Activity: 532
November 13, 2018, 03:24:31 PM
It`s a good decision to trade if there is a green period on the market. Also, you can have some coins for trading and the better coins for long-term holding.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 13, 2018, 03:02:13 PM
I think its a good approach to do them both. Holding any coin for a long time does not guarantee you to have a good profit. Sometimes we need to do profit realization for security of our investments.
Activity: 392
November 13, 2018, 02:50:41 PM
I hope so, that altcoin will give a surprise at the end of the year. Even though I have lost a lot of money with my investment, but I believe there will be a right time for the altcoin to rise again and pay for my losses.
HOLD HOLD
Activity: 462
November 13, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
yes it will profitable if you keep hold it. because even though the market right now is not good, but when the market go up again you will get the benefit at that time. just be patient that's better
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 13, 2018, 02:31:57 PM
You can see it as two different types of strategies, hodl is for the long-term and trading is for the short term, if you want to dedicate yourself to this the best thing is that you do trading, since you will generate more money if you dedicate enough time to it, practically hodl is for people who do not want to witness the stress of the market but without a doubt they will continue participating here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

There is no question whether to keep it profitable. Many people hold their coins due to the fact that prices have fallen very heavily on them. That is the main reason why coins are not sold.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 02:15:53 PM
There are two options, if you sell your tokens, then you can buy others for example Ripple, and trade and slowly earn, or you leave the game for a few years until the market comes back, waiting for the rise of the market you lose the opportunity to earn, I would advise you to wait for the main drawdown of the market, my opinion that we will see it for the new year, and then make new money on the exchange and buy at cheap prices)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
November 13, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
For myself, I concluded that in the current situation it is better to hold your tokens until the price is reached at which it is best to sell them. I will trade only in short-term positions, otherwise there is a chance to remain unsuccessfully in the red.
Activity: 700
November 13, 2018, 01:42:14 PM
The market is now in such a situation that it is difficult to give advice.
My opinion is that now it is better not to take active steps. Perhaps the situation will be clearer later.
Activity: 490
November 13, 2018, 01:29:24 PM
Each investor decides what to do, I keep part in bitcoins, part in good altcoins, and a small part of the trade, it is also very interesting and profitable, but if you do not have the skill of trading, you can quickly lose everything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 01:27:46 PM
my opinion, if you have big capital then you can hold good coin for earn big profit. some coin can you trade in daily with small profit. especially ico topper10 coin is better hold  long time for earn big profit. hold and follow daily crypto market, when you see that sell and earn big profit that time sell.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 01:16:43 PM
You can hold Ethereum and bitcoin. Because they clearly will cost more in several times.  And the rest of the coins need to trade as soon as they begin to grow up.
Activity: 854
November 13, 2018, 01:07:58 PM
I think it is more profitable to do trading than holding a coin for some time. Thru trading you can increase your holding of coins or you take a good profit before its market falls.
But then again there are chances that you sold too soon before it reaches its ATH which is sometimes disappointing. You just have to choose wisely and decide which risk to take.
Activity: 383
November 13, 2018, 12:54:14 PM
As for me, I usually make 2-3 trades a month. Some of my altcoins are pumped, then I take profit, after buy on correction. I think that mostly all of you use this strategy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 12:41:39 PM
Hold is the worst choice because you don't know how the future and just know to wait. You will lose money and time if you do so, learn and draw experience for yourself to be able to trading and make profits every day
Pages:
Jump to: