Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 27. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 08, 2018, 06:57:47 AM
Now you can buy a pair of top coins and hold.
But in general, it is more profitable to trade at small jumps of the course, if you have time to do it daily
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 06:54:46 AM
This market is so hard to trade right now. I have no idea what I'm doing and always make the wrong move. Sell my BCH, it pumps further. Buy XRP, it falls back 10%. Hodl ICX/NEO/IOTA, bleed to death.
Activity: 448
November 07, 2018, 05:49:52 PM
I think that at the moment trading can bring more profits than investing. But Trading in a falling market is a very difficult task.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
November 07, 2018, 05:40:12 PM
Depends on the situation, I am accustomed to wait a pleasant course for sale, rather than constantly bargain. But if you have a lot of experience in this and you get to go out in a plus for a long period of time, then you will earn clearly more from trading.
I think bull run is approaching in the end of year so keep on hodl on it and have a strong hands to earn more profits, if you already achieve your target then it was depended on you wether it's good to trade. But I think it can be increase our tokens or such buying in terms of dump.
Activity: 94
November 07, 2018, 05:39:39 PM
Trade in cryptocurrencies always brought good died if you are able to trade in cryptocurrency. It is very profitable work.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 05:33:45 PM
Depends on the situation, I am accustomed to wait a pleasant course for sale, rather than constantly bargain. But if you have a lot of experience in this and you get to go out in a plus for a long period of time, then you will earn clearly more from trading.
Activity: 111
November 07, 2018, 07:37:13 AM
Trading and holding are completely separate activities. It is possible for professionals to make money every day of trading. You need to be knowledgeable about the coin you trade. With that knowledge, certainly you can make money every day. If you do not trade full time, you are an amateur and you will be killed for a long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 07, 2018, 05:43:53 AM
For most of the people, it really worth to hold. Not just because it saves crypto, but also because most of us do not have the time to check the prices, news, charts 3 times a day. And while holding, we do not have to worry about volatility, just believe the price will be higher in the future, than what we paid for.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 05:40:01 AM
Definitely, to hold is more preferable , but in a situation where you need to sell off for any reason best known to you, then you can trade. But i have some tokens i have decided to hold for long and some other tokens i always trade on daily basis
Activity: 164
November 07, 2018, 05:36:40 AM
I think it depends on the coin, I am not good at trading, but I think that there are such cryptocurrencies that are better to hold, for example, Bitcoin. You need to have an internal sense to feel what coins to keep and which ones to sell.
Activity: 77
November 07, 2018, 05:35:07 AM
For me, I much prefer more to hold until it goes high than trade it already with a cheap price because patient is the key for good profit and holding is the good choice to have that good profit.
holding it will indeed be safer but to trade will be more certain to be able to profit or lose. with trade you have to have a lot of knowledge and understand it so you don't get caught up in losses.

if you trade, you will get more profit because if the market rises high you will get a big profit and you can buy again at a low price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 05:26:50 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
It's not profitable to hold for now but will see in the future. I treat cryptocurrency as an investment for a long period of time and for me it is simpler to hold and not to spend time and nerves on trading
Activity: 280
November 07, 2018, 05:16:16 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
Depending on what to keep and what to sell, your benefit depends on it, there are tokens that are better to sell immediately after entering the exchange, but there are also those that I keep, since they are promising from my point of view.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 07, 2018, 05:10:37 AM
For me, I much prefer more to hold until it goes high than trade it already with a cheap price because patient is the key for good profit and holding is the good choice to have that good profit.
Activity: 406
November 07, 2018, 05:04:51 AM
In my opinion, in the situation in which the market is now, it is most advantageous to keep it until growth begins!
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 07, 2018, 04:50:03 AM
Now you should not trade large amounts, but you can earn a little on the daily difference. At the same time get valuable experience and learn the basics of trade.
Today the price of the coins is gradually rising, I also expect that the market will soon recover, after a long wait, I expect the market will grow at the end of this year, and expect that ETh will reach The price is $ 800 at the end of 2018. Now do not trade please be patient
Activity: 199
November 07, 2018, 04:30:33 AM
profitable or not if we hold the coins that are still owned it depends on the market situation going forward, if the market situation is even worse it is not profitable but even detrimental, now if we force to sell coins that are still owned we have suffered a huge loss because recently the coin crypto has experienced a drastic decline in prices.
Activity: 302
November 07, 2018, 02:24:48 AM
Now you should not trade large amounts, but you can earn a little on the daily difference. At the same time get valuable experience and learn the basics of trade.
November 07, 2018, 02:16:55 AM

I don't hold till the end because I am sure that in someday, the price will increase. I hold many coins, and I still trade to increase the number of my coins, and I think it works for me. I think it still profitable if we still hold various coins as the market will rise again and it will affect with the price too. I am sure that many people still hold tight their coins because they want to make a big profit later.
Activity: 168
November 06, 2018, 07:02:32 PM
I both kept the coins for a long time and continue to hold them because I think that this market has incredibly good prospects for further development
Pages:
Jump to: