Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 37. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
November 03, 2018, 10:54:52 AM
We are trying to do both, trading a little bit and also growing long term bags for full potential form the next bull run. I wish we can earn more form day trading but it is not easy. My Wife has an arbitrage auto bot program she invested in and she is doing well with that and she also trades the tokens she earned from the robot to make more money,s o this is the only thing that has worked for us this year so far. Everything else has failed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 10:51:21 AM
These two options are equally good if you are confident in your knowledge and actions. You need to be able to feel the market, keep your finger on the pulse. You can simply keep the cryptocurrency in your wallet and wait for it to grow to sell more expensive. And you can start trading on the stock exchange - it will bring a much faster income.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
Now i think good strategy is buy valuble coins and hold coins till 2020.anyway short-term tradings are not goos with this bad marketing situation. Iam now hold 23 types altcoins till 2020.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 10:42:00 AM
It depends if you really needed the money. There is no stopping you from selling but I would not recommend selling now since the bear market is still on going and it might stay for a long time. What I always tell my friends is not to invest with the money they needed, invest on the money you can afford to lose.

Definitely like you said it depends on us, if we are really in the need of money we need to sell. At the same time this is not the right time as market is looking garbage. Holding coins is safe as of now.
Activity: 633
November 03, 2018, 10:39:04 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
Yea you're awesome right, Because we cannot help the crypto market capitalization if we all dumpers. Sometimes we need to hold our own and hold the trust that we can earn the profit we wanted after all our patience.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 03, 2018, 10:37:02 AM
Eventually, it depends upon the situation of the market. If there's a profit when you doing a trade, just go for it. Likewise in holding.
But for me, I prefer for holding than to trade.
Activity: 298
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 03, 2018, 10:30:19 AM
It depends if you really needed the money. There is no stopping you from selling but I would not recommend selling now since the bear market is still on going and it might stay for a long time. What I always tell my friends is not to invest with the money they needed, invest on the money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 322
November 03, 2018, 10:30:10 AM
As for me, training is now much more efficient than long-term storage of coins. I think holders are in a big loss now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 03, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

the current situation is so difficult to speculate on the choice to keep holding or traded. but if you have money as capital for now you can trade with a balanced ratio
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 03, 2018, 10:27:42 AM
all need risky thinking, if I personally am better now to try to hold back, let the losses be great..!!
because I am sure the cryptocurency will win for those who are ready to save..
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 03, 2018, 10:24:28 AM
Trading and holding are two different things and depends totally on you. If you want to make quick short term profits, then you can trade to make those profits. Though, risks are high while trading and you should keep yourself invested on the market so that you don't miss out the opportunity to buy low or sell high. But when holding, you hold for long term as long as your profit goal isn't reached. This is less riskier if you plan to hold for long term.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 10:21:11 AM
I prefer trading from hold altcoin. because in my opinion trading will provide faster profits from hold, but indeed there are some coins that I hold, with market conditions like this. make my assets decrease, but to cover the reduced assets, I trade even though I get a small profit.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 03, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
I prefer hold my tokens until next bull because i have some target and when i reach that i will sell all of my tokens. trading is not for me that is risky and i feel stressful during trading. also in that volatile market i think tradigns seems dangerous we can loose our money during trading.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 10:15:47 AM
i am alaso so confused about this , anyone pls give me the perfect solution for it ..hold or trade ??
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 09:45:04 AM
if you buy a token in a price that is expensive and very far from the current price, then I suggest to keep holding it back, but if you have good confidence in your strategy there is no harm if you trade now

Yes during this tough phase of market hold is better than selling, don't panic and sell things will settle in upcoming days for sure. Patience prevails, good days are on the way.
in any case, if a trader is confident in his coins, then the best choice today is long-term storage, not sale. Poor market conditions are not conducive to profit from daily trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 03, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
if you buy a token in a price that is expensive and very far from the current price, then I suggest to keep holding it back, but if you have good confidence in your strategy there is no harm if you trade now

Yes during this tough phase of market hold is better than selling, don't panic and sell things will settle in upcoming days for sure. Patience prevails, good days are on the way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 09:38:13 AM
Now there are no other options, except how to keep the investment. Many have invested in crypto when she was on the rise, so investors are waiting for crypto to return lost ground.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

Both are good if you have enough capital to play around. For now, trading is not an option because the market is in the bearish time since the beginning of this year. No much profit in trading this time around. For now, Holding is the best option now.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
November 03, 2018, 09:21:40 AM
Holding or trading whatever it is, both have their own advantages and  disadvantages. I had been holding on from a long time but then later I realized that I have been missing so many opportunities while doing nothing.
So I started to trade but I know that regular trading will definitely result to losses. So I trade only when there are more chances of earning profits.
I make a trade and wait until I am in profits. This way I hold them while trading them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 03, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

Profitability depends upon two factors, your experience and your wisdom, other thing that contributes is your luck. On the base of current scenario, hold is the best strategy. Most of the time holding gives you profit but there is no guarantee. When you are trading on regular intervals then you are in phase of buying and selling all the time. If you have goal in every deal then you can earn easily.
Pages:
Jump to: