Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 33. (Read 4876 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
November 04, 2018, 05:23:46 PM
Hold it now. Later it will be seen what to sell and what to postpone and wait for better times
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 05:09:46 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

HODLing coins in a falling market is not profitable at all. In addition, you are constantly worried. However, the fall is so strong that you do not want to sell your coins and lose a lot of money.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 04, 2018, 02:46:58 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
I do not have good trading skills in the cryptocurrency market, so I always try to keep to the last, wait until I grow up, so I don’t risk anything.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 02:43:12 PM
Trading in a bear market is not a wise idea.
So it's better to hold your coins under these conditions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 02:39:30 PM
I don't see the point of trading. I think that is much more profitable to buy coins and keep them in them. Can certainly anyone of the opposite opinion.
Activity: 263
November 04, 2018, 02:26:43 PM
No. I don't believe in either HODLing nor trading.
The best thing to do when the market is bearish is to cash out.
Just let the trading exchanges HODL the coins because me and you cannot determines the market price.
Activity: 197
November 04, 2018, 02:18:34 PM
I think now you can hold your coins, as there is a possibility that prices will rise and you will wait for the price you want.
Activity: 238
November 04, 2018, 01:59:44 PM
in my opinion now it is better to hold your coins, there is a high probability that the market will grow.
Activity: 406
November 04, 2018, 01:58:07 PM
I remain true to my beliefs and keep all my altcoins until the market gets bullish again. I will not sell them for these ridiculous prices, and I am sure that in the long run I will pocketed many profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 01:30:17 PM
In crypto market, there is time for everything, thus the time to hold and the time to trade or sell. These are determined by the market performance. Holding is normally done when the price of a coin is relatively low or expected to to go up. Trading or selling happens when the price goes up and capable of yielding profit.
if at the moment the sale of coins can make a profit, then you need to sell them. it is worth leaving the most promising coins, in the hope that the market situation will change for the better.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 04, 2018, 01:20:39 PM
I don't think so, when we hold a coin in a downfall it means we wait for the coin to recover, when we recover the waste time in vain every reflection that occurs even though we can take advantage of every reflection there, I think it's better to trade

Yes, you are right. But to trade your assets - you need to be able to trade. It still needs to be learned, otherwise there is a risk of losing all your money.
well, trading is indeed very good for getting lots of coins and also able to increase the profit that we have. but, for now, I am looking for safer things by holding back the assets that I have. well even though the benefits are different from trading, but right now I just don't want to take big risks.
Activity: 602
November 04, 2018, 01:05:48 PM
low risk coins i am holding for long term i like to trade which as good volatility so far trading is going  on better as invested coins will take a lot of time to take my profits
we must be careful with the same coins, whose activity on the market today is very high. The fact is that due to the poor state of the market, there is a lull, but only the manipulators of the cryptocurrency market begin to act actively.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
low risk coins i am holding for long term i like to trade which as good volatility so far trading is going  on better as invested coins will take a lot of time to take my profits
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 04, 2018, 12:50:08 PM
I don't think so, when we hold a coin in a downfall it means we wait for the coin to recover, when we recover the waste time in vain every reflection that occurs even though we can take advantage of every reflection there, I think it's better to trade

Yes, you are right. But to trade your assets - you need to be able to trade. It still needs to be learned, otherwise there is a risk of losing all your money.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
depending on what coins you have, if your coins currently fall and don't move then I suggest to keep holding back, but if the coins you have move between growing and falling, it would be better if you trade.

Yes you have a point, but in this kind of situation the best thing to do is buy coins that having great potential like bitcoin and ethereum and hold for long term.
all depends on the conditions, if possible to trade, it is better to trade because trading is the best way to make a profit.
but if you do not dare to take the risk of trading, buying potential coins is indeed quite good, it's just that restraint requires uncertain time. so you have to be patient if you choose to hold back.
Activity: 175
https://www.snbtoken.io/
November 04, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
You can get more profit and fast if you smart and experience at crypro trade.but it can make you lose some money if you dnt know and hvnt knowledge about trade.very recommended hold some popular coin when you want to safety investmen
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
November 04, 2018, 12:43:50 PM
I would always prefer to hold because always long term investment will give more profit than short term. Now the price is not good and there is no good sign for price increase. But don't get confused and panic just hold on the price will have huge growth in future. Till that wait with patience don't rush to trade this situation will change in future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
November 04, 2018, 12:40:13 PM
Activity: 332
November 04, 2018, 12:39:28 PM
Oh, this is an eternal question. But the answer is obvious, really. If you can trade and do it well then go ahead and trade, if you don't know how to trade rightly in this bear market then hold and wait patiently for better times.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
November 04, 2018, 12:26:12 PM
depending on what coins you have, if your coins currently fall and don't move then I suggest to keep holding back, but if the coins you have move between growing and falling, it would be better if you trade.

Yes you have a point, but in this kind of situation the best thing to do is buy coins that having great potential like bitcoin and ethereum and hold for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: