Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 34. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 01:55:25 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

If you were ask me abouf this I preferred to hold till end or till the price is higher rather than trading. Trading for me is risky so I need to find a strategy to know how to do it better so that I succeed in that forte. Holding is one of the best way to do in cryptocurrency but just need a patient to wait until the price rise. Its really profitable to hold your coins because it can double or triple your profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 04, 2018, 12:05:06 AM
depending on what coins you have, if your coins currently fall and don't move then I suggest to keep holding back, but if the coins you have move between growing and falling, it would be better if you trade.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 11:58:10 PM
I'm mostly a hodler, just testing out the waters recently with trading, though cant commit to it big time
thanks for resources such as this - https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog
able to grasp important concepts for amatuer traders so we dont lose
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
November 03, 2018, 11:50:55 PM
Both sound good but it's up to what you prefer to do. I think if you have enough knowledge and patience you can go for trading for making quick profits. On the other hand, if you feel daring to lose your profits in this downgrade market then you should hold the coin until coming bull run. So it is entirely up to you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 11:08:08 PM
I rarely do trading as it is more risky and more stressful. Holding on the other hand is less stressful and you don't have to watch graphs all day. I'm in it for the long run so it doen't matter if trading is more profitable as long as I still profit in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 03, 2018, 11:08:02 PM
Very difficult to say that what to do as market prices drop down some experts opninon very positive they recommend to hold and say end of the year market prices go up so hold it for few time than make decision.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 03, 2018, 10:58:54 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
In this time just my opinion to hold only BTC or stablecoin. Not much profitable but not bad at all in this bad time.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 10:55:48 PM
I always wanted to exchange for keeping my altcoin. Because I like to act more hard-working than conservative and autistic with something, this is my personality. So by the way I have always exchanged through exchanges there will be other benefits than keeping them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 03, 2018, 10:44:57 PM
here is not one answer, if project is perspective you can hold, and if you want to have fast profit need to trade

I agree, that is true if the project is beneficial in the future, then hold it, but if you want daily money then why not try trading as well, its our personal decision. But i believe holding and trading is a nice idea.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
November 03, 2018, 08:07:25 PM
let hold buddy . Are you sure you are good enough to trade every day to make a profit? Long-term investment always wins, if you trade every day you will face the BOT of the trading floor and it will be uncomfortable.
tjere os no difference actually at what ypu are doing and i tgonk that you jay find it good if ypu try as much as possible
tjat is tue and ebven if ypu are told tajt bou ties are bad ypu jeed to try them just to ?ake ypur own opinion that is necessary
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 03, 2018, 10:13:39 PM
For this time and situation, i think this is the best time for you for hold your coin, because the the price of many coin are nor stable and very risky for you if you want to trading your coin. So you must be patient for your profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 03, 2018, 08:40:20 PM
In crypto market, there is time for everything, thus the time to hold and the time to trade or sell. These are determined by the market performance. Holding is normally done when the price of a coin is relatively low or expected to to go up. Trading or selling happens when the price goes up and capable of yielding profit.
Activity: 630
November 03, 2018, 08:34:07 PM
Both option is good but for me I hold those coins that I think good for a long run and trade those coins or altcoins that I think will bring a good profit when I do the day trading.
Activity: 448
November 03, 2018, 08:27:48 PM
I think it is hard to choose between the two situation, buy i guess you should know first the potential of the coin you have. If it ia a good coin and has a potential, it is better to hold it for future investment. But if the coin you are holding has not to do with increasing its price, no potential, so it is better yet to trade it.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 08:03:30 PM
let hold buddy . Are you sure you are good enough to trade every day to make a profit? Long-term investment always wins, if you trade every day you will face the BOT of the trading floor and it will be uncomfortable.
copper member
Activity: 266
November 03, 2018, 08:25:37 PM
But is it profitable to hold?
Yes, it is very profitable to hold if you bought that coin in low price and you will hold it until it the value of it accumulates ATH. But, if you think you've gain enough profit already 150% (for example) you can have the opportunity to sell it already because a profit is a profit but if you want more then wait for more. But be careful it will be risky. Smiley
Activity: 3
November 03, 2018, 08:15:51 PM

if its profit you then go trade now but if it wont then hodl your tokens for about 6 months onwards or if its benefits and profits you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
November 03, 2018, 08:06:43 PM
you can try both og these things only then you will be able to decide what is better for you so go on andiw ish you good lukc
Activity: 350
November 03, 2018, 08:05:19 PM
tjere os no difference actually at what ypu are doing and i tgonk that you jay find it good if ypu try as much as possible
Activity: 350
November 03, 2018, 08:04:36 PM
in ?y opinion ypu can hold and trade as well ajd ypu may choose other ways to get rich in the crypticureency wprldj
Pages:
Jump to: