Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 35. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 03, 2018, 08:00:55 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
it os possible to do something about that but i think tjat it is better to hold and trade like tryboth of things and decide then
Merit: 5
November 03, 2018, 07:59:58 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
in my opinion ypu vn hold and trade and do what you like to do amd enjoy ypur life so i want to wish ypu good luck
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 07:59:04 PM
Holding in cryptocurrency is a very profitable thing to do. Holders are usually the greatest beneficiaries in cryptocurrency because they most times sell at a much higher price than they bought.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
November 03, 2018, 07:51:16 PM
For me it depends on the coins / tokens in question, if it is a good coin with great potentials then I will hold to the end, until the price grows, but if it is a coin that's not so good, I will trade it for good coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 07:47:59 PM
Im not a good trader as you but I actually have big mindset that lessthan people will adopt that's what we call Hoard or hodler. I'm a long term holder and never sell. Sell when there's a bull run.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 07:40:52 PM
I do trading why? Because my money sometimes became double or having another half of my trade, while bear market this is the best way that we can do, well some other is holding their coin because they are afraid to take some risk and they are just waiting some bull.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 07:39:09 PM
ij ?y  opinion yo7 can do both things and i believe that you will find it necessary to try both of tese ways of earning money
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 07:37:59 PM
Well, now I sold myself and started trading , for me this is the only strategy by which I can go into a plus, and the growth will not be soon !
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
November 03, 2018, 07:28:35 PM
now that the market is falling I think the best financial solution is to keep your altcoins in the long run
The coins that I hold are only long term  I cannot understand the need to have money in a short term investment.
Activity: 406
November 03, 2018, 07:26:48 PM
Actually, I'm doing both. Holding my coins from ICO and some trusted coins for future is my choice. However, I also do trading to get or increase my profits ebing in cryptocurrency world. That is why, I love doing both. Moreover, I'm also a bounty hunter.

Hold is the best way to be profitable when the market is ruining off like the present time. Although the hold is not simple. You should only hold the potential crypto in the top 20 markets via CMC only. In addition, trade is beneficial but just to make a profit in the short term.
Activity: 140
November 03, 2018, 07:26:29 PM
now that the market is falling I think the best financial solution is to keep your altcoins in the long run
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 7
November 03, 2018, 06:14:22 PM
Although two way is good for participate. Hold is normal, easy and tension free way to earn money but trading is tricky and tensions way.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
November 03, 2018, 07:23:37 PM
Actually, I'm doing both. Holding my coins from ICO and some trusted coins for future is my choice. However, I also do trading to get or increase my profits ebing in cryptocurrency world. That is why, I love doing both. Moreover, I'm also a bounty hunter.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2018, 06:42:16 PM
Holding a coin that is owned when the price falls is the right decision to do because everyone certainly does not want to sell their coins cheaply they want a big profit. But, don't just hold and wait for the coin to recover and increase, keep observing market developments and do research whether the coin is possible to recover and increase or not and make a decision to determine your next step.

I agree, it is not the matter of holding tokens for so long. As what you have said observing and researching in the market is the most important thing to do. Decision making here is applied.
the State of the current market are high. This will be very nice for us to take advantage of so that I highly recommend for trading correct right able to produce big gains in getting many more chances. so I highly recommend for trading that became the main aim at the moment.
Activity: 97
November 03, 2018, 06:37:18 PM
Although two way is good for participate. Hold is normal, easy and tension free way to earn money but trading is tricky and tensions way.
Trading does get complicated sometimes yet it makes us want to make more money in a trade that has a lot of potential to go up in price. I trade then hold Ethereum.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 06:22:45 PM
Holding is normal when a person wants a true profits because it all depends of a coin markets value for trading in a lost is just like a suicide of our own, therefore by deciding to trade or to hold so we should have to base on market situation and most important is to not sell out coin at lost.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 03, 2018, 05:57:01 PM
It is not just about saving crypto from a total fall. Rather the holder might have had a calculative course before making up their mind to hold. Most times it benefits the holder more, if he is able to hold a good coin. Although, i will not advise holding a shit coin.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 05:45:09 PM
At the moment everything is frozen. We are waiting for the signal from the big Altos and trade.
Yes, the big altcoins to keep. And small sell. Then there will be profit. Small altcoins will grow regardless of the large

If you keep the coins,you will not lose. In comparison with trading, you will get less stress.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
November 03, 2018, 05:30:02 PM
At the moment everything is frozen. We are waiting for the signal from the big Altos and trade.
Yes, the big altcoins to keep. And small sell. Then there will be profit. Small altcoins will grow regardless of the large
Activity: 854
November 03, 2018, 02:21:55 PM
You can do both trading and holding, but i just spend a little money for trading. I don't really know how to analyze perfectly for trading and don't want to take a risk without experience and knowledge, that's why i just spend a little money for trading and hold big coins (BTC and ETH) till the market rise.
Pages:
Jump to: