Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold your ETH until cross 1k - page 5. (Read 1385 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 27, 2018, 10:42:24 PM
For me its very hard to know if etheruem will across coin i believe ïn this coin but for me it depends on market whether will increase the price or decrease soon
It's all about how you can take the risk and believe the project, eth can passed that level since that was already been achieved before, numerous times that the value was tested downwards but still it's bounce back again, better to know and set your goals holding and treat it as your future financial freedom.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 10:39:22 PM
For me its very hard to know if etheruem will across coin i believe ïn this coin but for me it depends on market whether will increase the price or decrease soon
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
July 27, 2018, 03:23:15 PM
Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.
I don't think that the Altcoin market is going to rise in the near future and it will take at least a few months to rise as right now the focus is towards the rising price of bitcoin and not that of the Altcoin prices so if the bitcoin price will continue to rise like this then I am afraid that the Altcoin market will take a big hit and probably would take a pretty long time to recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
July 27, 2018, 02:34:23 PM
ETH will likely cross $2k, if we see a rally anything close to the last one. ETH at this price is a perfect mid term (half a year) hodl. You can expect 4x-5x profit from ETH by the end of year. ETH being a utility token has immense demand, but since supply is unlimited, price tend to move upward slowly.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 27, 2018, 02:29:01 PM
this I have done, I do hold ethereum until it is at a price above $ 1k I am always optimistic if ethereum will achieve it because the potential of ethereum will be very good. so be patient in the hold is the key to achieve high profit success.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 12:48:41 PM
One thing is for sure do not sell your ethereum if you will lose. Right now ethereum is unpredictable and the movement is very shallow for it to have growth in the next few months.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 12:46:37 PM
I have some Eth that I hold also and I believe that it will recover and cross again the 1k$ per eth.
But in my opinion it will happen by the end of year. Though it's not a long hold if you are an investor.

Definitely, yes. Ethereum will be over a thousand, and I believe that we will see this price in 2018. As for the future of ETH, it will be gaining all the time. Yes, the falls will happen, but these will be the short periods.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
July 20, 2018, 07:52:40 PM
Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.
Well as of now we are in $400 price maybe if bitcoin will continuously to rise we will see eth grow too again but we have no assurance when will happen that eth will hit 1k price again much better to buy and hold it for now.
although it is now unpredictable when eth reaches $ 1k but we can still be optimistic with this situation and may now be one of the best times to buy and hold ethereum coins until the price is grossed at $1k
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
July 20, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

Well as of now we are in $400 price maybe if bitcoin will continuously to rise we will see eth grow too again but we have no assurance when will happen that eth will hit 1k price again much better to buy and hold it for now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 05:36:38 PM
For me,I'm not want to hold my coin for so long especially ethereum because my ambition is that if I gain 10% of my coin I will rather sell it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 20, 2018, 05:30:56 PM
I am holding my ETH as well, but I won’t be selling at $1000. I believe that ETH will worth much more than $1000 in the future.
Well said, once after bitcoin ethereum is expected to be the one that has got the potential to grow much high in value. Importantly this could pump much higher than that of $1000 which is a price that's been reached in the past. By the year end I expect the price to reach at least $2000.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 05:13:49 PM
Ethereum will certainly be much more expensive than $ 1,000 in the long term, so it is not necessary to consider this crypto currency only for short-term investments.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 02:59:15 PM
We all want to see ethereum crossinng those numbers again, but i think that it can take a little bit more time until we see it happening, maybe not even this year. let's all pray to see it happening on the next bullrun, maybe it can happen if there is more hype
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 20, 2018, 02:35:49 PM
I am holding my ETH as well, but I won’t be selling at $1000. I believe that ETH will worth much more than $1000 in the future.
Activity: 481
July 20, 2018, 02:17:55 PM
I believe that Ethereum will hit $2k at the end of the year. Its all about the bitcoin but ethereum created its own road and this is the big case that I'm counting on.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 20, 2018, 02:13:11 PM
I agree with the topic that the ether will grow to $ 1000 but of course not as quickly as someone wrote, but slightly slower. He's already $ 500 ... worth it. Who does not spend crypt and he will remain with money.
Activity: 700
July 20, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
Of course Ehereum will reach 1000$ and more, but the main question when will it happen? Personally I don't think that Ethereum can reach 1000$ until the end of this year. Furthermore I think it will fall to 200$ in spring of next year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
July 20, 2018, 01:51:48 PM
It is highly likely that ETH will cross $1k this year, moreover, the chances are that ETH will cross the last year all time high of $1200 successfully this year. The second half is expected to be bullish in cryptos. If that happens and prices retraces last time rally, then ETH can easily go 3x at least from today's price.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
July 20, 2018, 01:33:46 PM
Your prediction was well though but I think ETH will not hit 1K USD within three months. You posted this topic on May, Its July now. After this month, your prediction will come in August. Three Months after May is August. Still, ETH is not doing well, its 465 USD only. I think ETH may hit 1K USD at the end of the year. But I am holding a few ETH as a long-term hodl.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
July 20, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

i will hold my ethereum for long term my friend
and more than 50% of my portofolio is with ethereum,,
because i believe this coin will be huge in the future
Pages:
Jump to: