Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold your ETH until cross 1k - page 2. (Read 1385 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:40:56 AM
Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.

I also think that every trade is risky, so everyboyd should think wisely before investing in cypto. For me, ethereum is a very promising coin. In my opinion, buying at a very good price and selling it again when the price will reach a great amount can be very profitable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
There is no indications that we will have another bull run anytime soon. And I wouldn't hold my breath that eth will go above 1k before next bull run, which may be 2 years period! I really don't see anywhere on the market, some coins that could rise at least 5x current price in this year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:20:22 AM
I really think that ETH would reach record value in quite fast time considering that this year was very unusual when it comes to more falls than rises generaly. I disagree that all trades are risky , i mean if you take all analyzing in mind you will not make mistake investing in Bitcoin also. Long term profit quaranteed for sure.
Activity: 110
August 26, 2018, 10:13:23 AM
We all expected to reach ETH at least $1K again few months ago. But instead of going up, it went down and down and now just below $300 level. I think this is a good time to buy some ETH to make profits in the future.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 10:12:41 AM
Yes It may be exactly. Market slowly rising from bottom and it so funny for cryptocurrency and especially for eth
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 05:15:20 AM
Well, I'm planning to be like you, trying to hold on to Altcoin until they cross the $ 1000 mark
Activity: 350
August 25, 2018, 07:10:48 PM
Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.

I think $1000 is not a dream for the near future. In my opinion, ethereum can reach this value in the first quarter of 2019. And also, I think it can reach a better value than $1000 after of this target.
A large number of cryptanalysts say that next month we are waiting for a change in the market trend. I hope that ETH will be the growth leader.

I think the specuation are don't work anymore. Everybody were expecting great prices of the ethereum, and I can not stand looking at the price of ethereum now. I hope thisawful situation will change.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 22, 2018, 08:22:54 AM
I still expect that the market will rebound and ETh will return to the end of the year, depending on the market but in my opinion the ETh price of the end of this year will grow again and may be above 1000 $.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
August 22, 2018, 08:18:47 AM
If we remember last year ethereum price goes up to 1000 dollar. So if market fully recover this year it is not far for ethereum to atleast hit his all time high value or even compass it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
THE BEST IN CRYPTO
August 22, 2018, 07:53:08 AM
yes, i try to hold my ETH to December, i think 2018 will better then 2017 <3
Activity: 91
August 22, 2018, 07:41:04 AM
Of course this year the price of ethereum will cross $ 1000.The price of ethereum reached $ 1400 last January.At present, the price of Ethereum is reduced to $ 284.So when the price of ethereum increases, you get good profit.So hold it is good.
Activity: 116
August 22, 2018, 04:01:41 AM

I think $1000 is not a dream for the near future. In my opinion, ethereum can reach this value in the first quarter of 2019. And also, I think it can reach a better value than $1000 after of this target.

It's not a dream. We saw $1.400 before and why not?

Being pesimistic does not give you any benefit here. You need to be optimistic for ethereum. It's an amazing blockchain.
Activity: 36
August 22, 2018, 03:59:25 AM
ETh will come back strong, even if we go lower in the short term, this project is one of the best out there. i see us surpassing ATH sometime early next year
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 02:24:10 AM
People should keep faith in Ethereum because we know one day suddenly the price of ETH will start increasing in the market. Last year we have seen the same thing happening because a lot of people lose faith towards ETH and suddenly the price starts increasing.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 02:05:50 AM
By the end of this year the price of ethereum will cross $ 1000.Now the price of ethereum is reduced to $ 288.So this time is better to buy and hold ethereum.When the price of ethereum increases good profits are available.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

A large number of cryptanalysts say that next month we are waiting for a change in the market trend. I hope that ETH will be the growth leader.
Activity: 350
August 21, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
August 21, 2018, 11:10:14 AM
Well I still believe ethereum will cross $1,000 maybe the month of December will happen, we should keep hold for now and buy more ethereum we will earn profit. 

We're not sure about that, if it would be happen it sounds good for the investors of ethereum and of course in the market. In my thought like situation of the market I think we need to wait a lot of time to see the great price of ethereum.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
August 21, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
Well I still believe ethereum will cross $1,000 maybe the month of December will happen, we should keep hold for now and buy more ethereum we will earn profit. 
Activity: 448
August 21, 2018, 01:37:16 AM

Unfortunately, you made a mistake, the ETH did not have time to rise for three months, but to fall almost to the minimum. Now such forecasts are already being built before the end of the year, but this also looks groundless.
Pages:
Jump to: