Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 12. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 254
August 10, 2018, 12:02:54 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
It is better for Bitcoin to grow slowly than to grow like what happened last year because surely there will be another deep once Bitcoin suddenly pumps up again so high.. It is better that way so we don't have to worry about the market suddenly crash.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 10:04:34 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Of course, sooner or later the market will grow. But I'm sure that not all coins will grow in value. It seems to me that the price will grow on top coins, which are of interest to the market. The garbage will remain lying on the bottom.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 10, 2018, 09:10:36 AM
We should not depend totally on the market going bullish this year, but let us as much as possible try to do what we can at this present time that the market is not yet bullish, to get out profits. Invest low and sell high.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 03:43:39 AM

Its really hard to predict the possible happen this last four months of this year, before july ends the price suddenly goes up and I thought that is the beginning for it to recover after the few months of its down fall. However, look at today bitcoin price in the market its going down again. So, I think let's see what is bitcoin price could be until the december because just like other I do not think that the price of it will be the same last year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
The main reason for this change in prices seems to me to be manipulators, not the policy of HODL!
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
August 10, 2018, 03:38:22 AM
It depends on what you hold. If you hold only shitcoins then that is the wrong approach for it. SELL shitcoins and use the money to buy coins with sound projects such us ETH, VEchain, and other projects that you done your research and you think you can hold for the next 5 years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:37:17 AM
Encryption is hard to read and unpredictable. I'm not going to lie and I'm starting to fear that the market won't recover.

I think if you have some good COINS, long-term holding can help you make money, just forget the current price and wait patiently for a long time.
Activity: 44
August 10, 2018, 03:32:09 AM
On the off chance that I hadnt seen anything like this before, I would have been demoralized and freeze offer my coins. Be that as it may, this has occurred previously (September 2017) when there was additionally a major plunge however when December came, costs were rising so quick. So despite everything I think this is only a similar thing, later on the costs will be back.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
yeah  I also don't think prices will go up like in december . but the price will rise with the time because there are many new crypto users day by day
Activity: 69
August 09, 2018, 03:22:48 PM
It sure is the way to go. It is better to hold you digital assets due mainly it is still in its correction phase, rather than squander your assets then loss a lot in the process, and the added non profit due to non generation of enough returns. Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and prices could change the next hour, however, most of it have a mean rising pattern in general. Which means that it is rising no matter how small.
One thing I've learned about crypto industry is not to do panic selling.

In principle, such a reaction is understandable, and predictable. Times are difficult now, everyone tries to survive by virtue of their abilities and abilities, and for some reason the abilities with a criminal smell are especially vivid.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 03:03:39 PM
Well alot of people in crypto claim 'you only lose if you sell' or dump so to speak.   The way i see it, if what you have invested in crypto is what you already consider to be what you can afford to lose (which is the rule of thumb in crypto investment), then there is no harm in holding patiently in hope that price will rise. I fail to see what the point is in selling at a loss but then again, holding indefinitely means one has no strategy.  There must be a strategy, how long one is willing to hold for, what price you're looking or waiting for etc. Holding for the sake of holing wouldn't help the ultimate goal of high returns.
Furthermore, everyone can't hold because it defeats the object of price rise if everyone does, price will simply stagnate as there will be no supply for demand, if at all there is demand.
Activity: 420
August 09, 2018, 02:52:28 PM
Yes definitely the prices will grow up very early and if you hold then you will get excellent rewards.I think the movement of up will come in the market at the end of 2018 or early 2019 and the prices will break records.
Activity: 58
August 09, 2018, 11:40:43 AM
Now the sale of coin is bad, you will lose money in the investment. Be calm and discreet waiting for the market to recover. If you hold good alcohols, this will be the opportunity, you get the profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 09, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

I do think prices will go up but so far it has been incredibly slow process. We might not see movement until the end of the year or maybe even next year.
Activity: 92
August 09, 2018, 11:36:30 AM
I think purchasing now and holding it for quite a while is a decent decision. I trust that present costs won't keep going long and they will rise.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
August 08, 2018, 11:55:13 PM
for major coin, I believe that prices will go up, but for new coins, my confidence is down 50%, because we know that now new coins come with their respective projects
and so far, I have never seen a good project since 2017
therefore, it is safer to do HODL on large coins such as BTC, ETH, LTC, ETC, DASH etc.
Activity: 171
August 08, 2018, 11:46:49 PM
I also agree with the Holdcoin view, but you should choose the right hold time, can not just blindly buy at the but keep on increasing prices. Be sure to look at market patterns and trends
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 11:33:02 PM
believe your belief, price will recover soon wait for the right time to sell to earn huge profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 11:29:14 PM
by holding and not selling at a low price the value of the coin will stabilize and not decline. currently many do not want to be patient when the crypto market conditions decline.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 11:27:24 PM
indeed, if the current state as it is now the good thing to do is to hold the coin in possession, because the market situation is experiencing a very very drastic decline, even since a few days ago when the market began to decline in price, the price of btc is now $ 6300 and continues to decline, whether or not this situation will take place, and also what will make the price recover again, but as far as I know, what can make the price rise is investors who buy coins.
Pages:
Jump to: