Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 9. (Read 6495 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:57:35 AM
In my opinion, 9 Crypto predicts the price will increase, so I have hold of these cryptos:
Bitcoin
Bitcoin cash
Cardano
Dogecoin
Ethereum
EOS
ANCHOR
Litecoin
Ripple
Activity: 24
August 14, 2018, 03:45:19 AM
I also agree with your opinion. The market is always volatile and the currency will surely increase in the near future
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 14, 2018, 03:34:37 AM
The only choice we have right now is to hold the coins until the price starts increasing because the market went down very quickly and the prices also went down very quickly. Now it is the right to hold the coin instead of selling them in the market because if you sell now you will get very less amount compared with your investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 14, 2018, 03:28:18 AM
When we know price will back grow up again.if we want to sell now,we will get lose..but if we hold..we never know when it will grow up again.just stay hold .i think for buy some cryptocoin this time very risky..bitcoin price  not stable  this years..
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 14, 2018, 03:17:59 AM
Market blood bath..how long we will stay to hold..or we buy..we dont know bitcoin price will grow up or will go down..we just stay to hold balance and waiting up to sell it
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 03:12:34 AM
Of course you need to hold your crypto portfolio. We are all on the verge of new discoveries and technologies that will soon take their place in this industrial world. If you could invest in computer technology with Microsoft in the 90s of the last century or in Internet technology together with Google, would you refuse? The same opportunity has appeared now - invest in Blockchain, hold your coins and after a while all the funds will return to you...
Activity: 88
August 14, 2018, 02:18:33 AM
No one can predict the actual time it will go up again, the last year December pump came without any notice, and all crypto folks were amazed. So I'll rather you hold your coins and wait for favourable markets which will come anytime soon, do not panic.
Activity: 280
August 14, 2018, 02:13:25 AM
One major factor that affects it's price is the regulations that are happening here and there, I think it will crawl back again to the top when these things are finished. Another is it's popularity, one of the reason that surges is it became popular and investors was dragged and decide to buy BTC.
The media is a big impact in Bitcoin's ups and downs, when somebody that is famous and rich made a statement and it's goes public, surely the price will  be affected. Somewhat says that media cannot really accept Bitcoin and making a way to pull it down but others are just people who wants stories for their own self interests and hidden agendas. Another is the country banning crytp exchanges, people won't risk being captivated and would just dump resulting to declination of Bitcoin. There are people who believed and still holding Bitcoin believing it will be mainstream.

There are many factors as you described regarding cryptocurrency price movement, but for me being always here and continued our support to crypto world is one a positive promotion we can contribute to our community. People might said BTC is still alive cause there are still who always make their support and still believing about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 171
August 14, 2018, 01:56:46 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
When the market rebounds, the price of almost all coins will grow.  Now it is worth keeping the coins for a few more months.
Activity: 73
August 14, 2018, 12:11:40 AM
They are right, I also think that we should continue to hold and the price will start to grow and then we can earn
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 06:03:06 PM
I think it may be the case that the growth again, you just need to wait for the moment and now you can just wait))
Activity: 294
August 13, 2018, 05:57:14 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

This is the best way to catch a good profit hold because the value right now is not in the good condition many holders wait for the right time that the price value will be raised and if you asking about the pumping and dumping it is usually happened because the value of every tokens and coins are volatile.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 13, 2018, 05:49:23 PM
Some say that the adolption of ETF (exchange trade funds) could be the factor that would lead to prices going up, and we indeed saw a short recovery of the market a xouple of weeks ago.
Still, this cointinuos downtrend demonstrates that everybody is just tired of crypro and don't trust it anymore. I even cannot imagine what should happen to stop this tendency..
Activity: 189
August 13, 2018, 05:43:00 PM
Maybe not all of them. The price will go up if the coins have a good news and makes investor interesting to buying the coins. If many people buy the coins, I think the prices will go up. Holding is not recommended if u not know about the coins, coz I've tried it before. I'm hold many coins and it turns out the coin price has fell too Sad
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 05:37:07 PM
You should wait until the price rises and sell it at a high price . Therefore, we should always be optimistic and patiently wait for the price increase.
Support. Optimism and patience are all that is needed for the most successful trader. Although few people realize it. They buy anything and are optimistic that this garbage will turn into gold.
Activity: 126
August 13, 2018, 05:36:41 PM
It is true to bear and wait for the altcoin price to be good again, we must be sure that everything will get better as soon as possible, as this has happened so often, it proves that altcoin persists and shows its development. because it is not always altcoin prices that will be good, will surely rise and fall, this is all of course influenced by the interest and purchasing power of the world to altcoin types that exist.
Activity: 79
August 13, 2018, 05:32:11 PM
I do not think anyone can predict the market, so I think you should take advantage of every opportunity, I'm sure to keep the coin and sell it at the right moment
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 06:58:40 AM
Your question is indeed true. If the whole community members and investors planned to hold their tokens and don't attempt to sell it, it will surely have a huge buy demand causing the price of the token to rise. It is good to hold coins or tokens to ensure that you have a good term of price.
Activity: 57
August 13, 2018, 01:49:23 AM
You should wait until the price rises and sell it at a high price . Therefore, we should always be optimistic and patiently wait for the price increase.
Activity: 75
August 13, 2018, 01:35:01 AM
I do not think that someone can predict what will happen next in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: