Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 8. (Read 6495 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 05:57:58 PM
In any events, the prices will increase. But nobody knows when it happens.
Prices are rising with wave-like movements and this is in many cases from large crypto-currency investors. If you hold a coin for a long time, you can make a profit not only from market manipulation, but from the fact that blockchain technology is growing and far more profitable.
Not having to keep any coins will increase over time so choosing the right coin to be able to buy in the current market downturn is also a decision that needs to be studied carefully. You will not be worth anything if you invest in rubbish coins and have no value.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
August 14, 2018, 05:56:45 PM
Just market cycles like everywhere else. The entire market will experience another bull run for sure, but it depends which coins you are holding. Strong projects will get back up, but many sh*tcoins will die. I think the most of them will die actually. I have over 50 altcoins and I'd be happy if at least 5 of them survived this long bear market.
i think tat you will have what you want, it is always better to hold for a while and to see what happens next than to sell and regret
i knkw a lot of peolel who sold almost all they had and deeply regreted afterwards do not repeat their mistakes please
Activity: 462
Good Morning
August 14, 2018, 05:56:01 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
taht is true, the prixes will go up i am sure it is always this way, so you need to be patient and see the futjtre
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
August 14, 2018, 05:55:12 PM
Just market cycles like everywhere else. The entire market will experience another bull run for sure, but it depends which coins you are holding. Strong projects will get back up, but many sh*tcoins will die. I think the most of them will die actually. I have over 50 altcoins and I'd be happy if at least 5 of them survived this long bear market.
i think tat you will have what you want, it is always better to hold for a while and to see what happens next than to sell and regret
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
August 14, 2018, 05:54:18 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
that os true, you beed to wait and see, the mzrkt will go down numerous of times and you must not sell your clins each time
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:53:28 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 05:50:12 PM
You must hold the right coin to get your money back. It's true that if we hold our bitcoin during this difficult and painful time it's very good and I think if demand is high in the present and investors are moving again. but that doesn't pass on altcoins because they quickly evaporate.
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

No, it is not about making price going up.
When you're holding, you're a passive investor, ensuring that your shares won't dump price.
But price may go down if you're holding and there's no trade after all.
That is done because of limit orders that goes down step by step, but without trading of that stuff.
Just putting in and taking out of orders.
Activity: 100
August 14, 2018, 05:32:53 PM
In any events, the prices will increase. But nobody knows when it happens.
Prices are rising with wave-like movements and this is in many cases from large crypto-currency investors. If you hold a coin for a long time, you can make a profit not only from market manipulation, but from the fact that blockchain technology is growing and far more profitable.
Activity: 80
August 14, 2018, 05:31:37 PM
Nowadays holding does not really pay,  the market is too bearish to Hodl for,  it's better to just cut off loses and move on , majority of the altcoins in top 100 on Coinmarketcap might not be there anymore
Activity: 100
August 14, 2018, 05:30:57 PM
Investors make money by buying low prices then selling it high. Remember that the prices will not stay at a low price forever, there will be time that it will go up and it is enough for you to sell it.
I think that will be the case this year, the market has fallen so much. But again nothing happened to the cryptocurrency community did not surprise me again as well as the possibility of recovering so the best thing we can do is hold and wait.
Activity: 138
August 14, 2018, 05:29:30 PM
I think the price will grow by the end of the year.  Most likely there will be no strong growth, but you can still make a profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
August 14, 2018, 05:25:50 AM
At the moment, many relevant members of the forum adhere to the opinion that only some altcoins will grow significantly, many unable to withstand the contest will disappear or fall to the very very bottom.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 05:03:33 AM
This question never changes, it is all up to your intuition and experience in crypto, if you feel like hold-hold. But you know that the right moment can be missed too.

If you're mature enough in crypto, you can really say that holding your cryptocurrency could somehow stabilize the market value of a certain crypto. Thus, gives a possibility for a price hike since new investors are forced to buy the current market value of that crypto no matter how high it is already.
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 05:00:05 AM
Many are holding and expecting a price growth. Price would surely grow but gradually
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
August 14, 2018, 04:35:29 AM
if you are just holding your coins until the market get recovered you will loose nothing, only your time holding those coins, but if you sell it right now you will loose profits and effort at the same time. always think that crypto has unstable market, and it's a good chance for those who like to buy this mainstream coins like BTC or ETH.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 04:24:38 AM
Yes, I also accept the fact that it is good to hold especially in this period because the market will definitely recover from the fall. It might take some time before this will happen but it will surely rise again. If we can hold patient and there is high demand for coin, the price will rise.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 04:19:35 AM
Yes holding altcoins makes the price go up, We all decide how the price will be because we set our altcoins in a price what we want if some needs direct money and can't wait they easily sell their altcoins in a low price but if you have a patience to wait the price will rise.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 14, 2018, 04:15:40 AM
This question never changes, it is all up to your intuition and experience in crypto, if you feel like hold-hold. But you know that the right moment can be missed too.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 03:59:10 AM
M-m-maybe...
Is this a bubble bursting or just the "normal" crazy crypto market cycle playing out? Who knows, I'm betting on a bit of both.
CHoose your projects wisely now and you could make a lot of money in 6 months. Or be wiped out.
Pages:
Jump to: