Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 13. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 11:23:09 PM
I'm tin that the price will not stop at this time. It will go down, may be in the price of this year will be low. But you should buy and hold long term, one sure you sure the price will be very high
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 11:22:39 PM
LOL, the market value of the encryption market has now reached its lowest point in nearly half a year. Most of the coins have fallen a lot. Many people have begun to panic and flee.
Activity: 59
August 08, 2018, 11:11:30 PM
If you're a long term holder then the price shouldn't be bothering you because at the first place you're not selling it. And I know you have trust in your coin that's why you're holding it and hoping that it will give you a significant amount of profit so for the meantime take advantage of the bearish market and buy
Activity: 108
August 08, 2018, 11:07:14 PM
Crypto's environment is not certain. crypto prices can go up and also go down in just seconds. and I'm sure the price will go up again but I don't know whether it will be as high as at the time of the increase in last December or less, or it could be bigger. we both pray alone for the best results.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 11:03:28 PM
The direction of price in any market is determined by the force of demand and supply as we have all learned in school. If you study the trend in the cryptocurrency market, you will see that it follow this rule. I will advice that you hold your cryptocurrency till there is a surge in the prices which i know that it will happen soon. This is one of the reason that it is said that cryptocurrency investment is a long term investment.

Activity: 210
August 08, 2018, 10:54:31 PM
The current Market cap is at the level it was in December so whoever bought before December is mostly in profit.
I am still in a nice profit, sure it could be bigger if I would've sold in January but still is at least 10x  from my initial investment, and I bought at the beginning of last year.
I think that the majority bought before this bear run and most of them don't have this dilemma: to hold or to sell. They just keep on with their trading, mining or whatever they are doing.
yeah your right that buying before it ah profitable in coming that month!! Because when holding a coin and token before december it will go up high price @ that month of december holding the best Idea!!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 10:45:32 PM
Did you expect the increase in December last year ? It will happen for many times in future also.
Activity: 57
August 08, 2018, 10:36:12 PM
yes it will because no more dump if all hold and more people buying so the price should be high for sure they will make the price high for the buyer and selling thats in my opinion that i know  Grin
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 10:33:35 PM
In this world no one knows prices will go up or down. Someone can know about the world of markets all full of puzzles. If at present there is a coin with a high price, it is better to hold it so that prices can go up again. Currently the price continues to decline whether it will rise.
copper member
Activity: 23
August 08, 2018, 10:33:23 PM
You should holding till the market warm up, maybe it take a little bit long than expected.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
August 08, 2018, 10:24:37 PM
It will really make the price go up when all of the people will hold and there will be no selling in the market because if they will just hold then there will be a few supply in the market and that will cause the price to go up since the buyers had no choice about the price of bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 93
August 08, 2018, 10:17:59 PM
The best solution is to hold on a long-term basis until the market becomes more attractive .
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 10:13:16 PM
Yes the price will be up again, all you need is keep your patience my friend
at this moment the best way is buy more cryptocurrency  especially bitcoin and ethereum in the bottom price.
Activity: 138
August 08, 2018, 08:20:13 PM
I think holding is long-term . We shouldn't try to trade on swing. It is difficult. I often use News to make a trade
Activity: 31
August 08, 2018, 08:08:56 PM
Holding  is a good thing to do but one always have to be realistic, you could hold and be in profit and also hold and make losses, it is important to watch closely the projects that you desire to hold and those you plan to flip in the short time.
I like to buy good tokens and hold them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 07:45:40 PM
It was my choice to hold the coin until the coin rose again, because I thought that if I sold today only the loss I got, it took a lot of patience to wait for the coin to rise even though it was for a long time.
Activity: 210
August 08, 2018, 07:40:13 PM
When you are holding a coin to which it has a highly potential then holding it is the good strategy, and sell immediately when the price increases.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
www.Artemis.co
August 08, 2018, 07:16:49 PM
The more you hold the price will go up Just hold some and never ever sell anything unless you need money. Just like me a dump my coins and after 2 days price goes up that's the biggest mistake that i've ever done in my whole life.  Undecided
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 07:10:20 PM
In the long term, any coin from the top 10 should yield a profit, IMHO. In September, bitcoin ETF should be approved, in 2019 we will fly high, we will touch the moon! Short it now is very dangerous, but if you are an experienced ... maybe
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 06:36:51 PM
I think is optional .. but  if you hold your coin you don't cut loss when all crypto go down .. but i believe price will going to up .. more factors i can say price will go up ..
Pages:
Jump to: