Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 45. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
We can not limit every possibility in the market because that is how crypto is functioning. Although you believe on that way still there will be others that go on different views because crypto is always surprising and it can even surprise you tomorrow.  And hoping for the possibility is not bad because possibility is the voice of realness.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Many traders and investors are expecting that BTC will hit more or less 30,000$ but that is only a prediction, we cannot really predict the market due to its volatility. All we can do is hope for the best that the market will become more healthy so it can attract more investors. Actually we have the same thought that the market will probably recover in the last quarter of the year but just not like what happened in December 2017, because people are now smarter and they are starting to stay away from the crypto world.
Activity: 133
July 14, 2018, 02:02:55 PM
Yes, the prices are going to go up again and you are only going to benefit from that when you hodl. Rumors are that the market is experiencing reds now because of the underground work of whales and then people panicking and selling too. So hodl, and when this is over, you will be glad you did.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 10:37:39 AM
I agree that holding is a good and profitable option, with red market conditions it takes patience to be profitable and the best solution now is with holding even though the market is currently dropping but I'm sure someday will improve and soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 10:10:32 AM
It is said that new investors will enter the market with the aim of investing in the market, waiting for the result of regulation. With the arrival of new investors i think that the market will rise when the regulations are over, time is uncertain.
At present, there are no new investors and only investors leave the market. The psychology of investors at this time is very depressed because their investment is less and they just keep on hoping more. Time will tell all but I still believe in this market because I am sure the investment in this period will be my future in the next 10 years.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 14, 2018, 10:07:19 AM
It is said that new investors will enter the market with the aim of investing in the market, waiting for the result of regulation. With the arrival of new investors i think that the market will rise when the regulations are over, time is uncertain.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
Personally, I did not sell anything in the falling market, even bought a little, because the prices in any case to return to their original levels, and perhaps even higher. Such already repeatedly was.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 08:37:11 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

I always believe that prices will wake up, but it seems difficult if it should be like the end of 2017. At that time the price of crypto is at the top, it's hard to get back at that price. although there is little increase, it does not matter.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 08:04:06 AM
I think now is the time to invest, because the market is still at the correction stage and has not yet fully recovered. If you sell your investment, you can lose it, otherwise you will not be able to get sufficient income, that is, profit will not be received. So it's better to keep it, because we just go into the green zone again, and the price will surely go down in the coming months. This is the world of krypton, and everything can happen, the price can follow last year or, maybe, close to it.
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 07:59:23 AM
Now the only option for profitable work in the market is to hold tokens for the future, until growth is restored. Also now you can profitably buy promising coins, while the price remains low.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 07:58:20 AM
in cryptocurrency has a constantly changing nature and is difficult to guess, but when the price drops in some time the price will surely rise because that's the simulation in cryptocurrency, so we must be patient to hold in order to get satisfactory results.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 07:55:06 AM
yes, as many people talk about, the current market conditions are not very good. there is no step other than holding assets and buying some more assets while being cheap. if you want to profit then hold hold of the asset until the condition improves. if the fear and want to sell loss then your assets.
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 07:52:03 AM
In the current situation, it is best to hold tokens for the future, while the price remains rather low. Do not hurry with the sale of coins, because in six months they can begin to grow actively.
Activity: 120
July 14, 2018, 07:47:45 AM
I think holding is the best way
many investors are waiting patiently to increase the value of coins
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 07:47:19 AM
All we have to do is monitor the market movement. Buy when low and sell when high. I think prices will go up about.
it is really easy to l9se a lot of mo ey, so it h9nk taht you shoyld be careful woyh your chosen startegy, good luck
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 07:46:48 AM
that is a good startegy and it is working, so ithink that you sgould he careful with it anyway, it is so easy to lose money
Activity: 119
July 14, 2018, 07:43:00 AM
All we have to do is monitor the market movement. Buy when low and sell when high. I think prices will go up about.
Activity: 40
July 14, 2018, 07:31:40 AM
It beyond any doubt is the approach. It is smarter to hold you computerized resources due fundamentally it is still in its redress stage, as opposed to waste your advantages then misfortune a great deal all the while, and the additional non benefit due to non age of enough returns. Digital money is greatly unstable and costs could change the following hour, be that as it may, a large portion of it have a mean rising example when all is said in done. Which implies that it is rising regardless of how little.
Activity: 81
July 14, 2018, 07:28:56 AM
Because we are not sure or should I say I am not sure about the coin i want to hold, I mean maybe a can read a lot of white paper or website but I am not sure if that is really will happen in the future. Hold is also risky for me.
Retention isn't as risky as it sounds. If your funds allow you to hold tokens, then you should do it. Because next year tokens will rise strongly and it will pay for all costs.
Activity: 42
July 14, 2018, 07:22:40 AM
Holding wont help the price of a certain coin go up. It just a mentality that don't sell your coins until the price rise up. for sure that the price will go up if the price drops so much because there will be somebody will buy many coins while the price is low and thats the cue that the price will rise up again if many people started buying again.
Pages:
Jump to: