Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 44. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 10:49:14 AM
Yes, I hope that when the market begins to recover, then the price will start to grow.  Usually if these are promising coins, then the price will necessarily start to increase.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 15, 2018, 02:18:14 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

This year is different if you compare it last year where bitcoin is mostly bullish which climaxed to its all all-time high last December. The price fall started after that last all-time high and it continued with some brief uptrends, goes into roller coaster mode, and that fall continues until this month. It means this year might be bearish year for the the top cryptocurrency unless there is a sudden and continued surge of price in the second half of this year. If you still believe in your coins then just hodl it and wait for its recovery.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 01:59:49 AM
Yes, that is a proven truth because in reality of an investment after a tragic fall of holdings value eventually we can encounter progressive increase of the price. So possibly the prices will go higher in the next few days of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that relied through bitcoin value. And as of these days the whales was just observing the up trend of the prices, then the long term investors were now starting to gain confidence even though they seen it unpredictable.
Activity: 78
July 15, 2018, 01:49:27 AM
In such a situation, the only solution is to hold coins for the future, I do not see other options so far. If you sell now, you can lose money because of the low price.

Yes, as of now hold you coin no need to sell in a low price, its really losing money, why wait even longer days or months or years, you don't depend on this coin of your expenses today if you have job. Maybe in the future you will be benifited in bitcoin.
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
July 15, 2018, 01:47:45 AM
The holding was profitable until the end of 2017, but with the beginning of the new year, the situation changed. Now many investors have realized that we still need to periodically sell our coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:36:55 AM
In such a situation, the only solution is to hold coins for the future, I do not see other options so far. If you sell now, you can lose money because of the low price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Exactly its the time to hold your investment as market is still in correction phase and not fully recovered.If you sell your investment you may lose it or you may not be able to generate enough return so better to hold as new we are again entering into green area and prices will surely surge in upcoming months.This is crypot world and anything can be happened,prices may follow last year Dec-17 or may be near to it.Lets be optimistic.

Holding is meant for a long period of time. It doesn’t mean you’ll earn as soon as you hold your coins.  It means that you would wait patiently until the market recovers and price get high again. This way you’d be able to  cut more probable losses and get better earnings.
1DC
Activity: 448
July 14, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

All you need to do is be believe in your coin and have a patience in waiting for the price to come up because you can't do anything to increase it's price actually , just wait for the prices to come up anytime soon.
Activity: 101
July 14, 2018, 06:22:02 PM
I think this will give a chance for market to pump again, and We also take consideration the different countries in europe that builds a legislation about cryptocurrency, since this will attract those investors who afraid to invest in crypto before.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
UniDapp
July 14, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

I saw an interesting video today about how Bitcoin is nearing SEC regulation request being accepted. I think this will push the price of bitcoin far beyond the 20k USD levels we saw in December and it will ripple down on other alts as well.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
I believe that the market will end the decline and begin to grow. because he can't fall all the time. and bought coins in the long term will bring profit.
Activity: 186
July 14, 2018, 05:06:39 PM
In cryptocurrency this is rule Holding bitcoin and other altcoins can make price go up because its apply the law of supply and demand, if many people will hold their coin then i'm sure the price of it will rise due to demand of it, so we must continue to hold what we are currently holding now because it should rise in-time specially the promising coins.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 14, 2018, 05:05:35 PM
It is said that new investors will enter the market with the aim of investing in the market, waiting for the result of regulation. With the arrival of new investors i think that the market will rise when the regulations are over, time is uncertain.
At present, there are no new investors and only investors leave the market. The psychology of investors at this time is very depressed because their investment is less and they just keep on hoping more. Time will tell all but I still believe in this market because I am sure the investment in this period will be my future in the next 10 years.

I am not sure that we have a new wave of investors coming. I do believe that everything will be OK and the market will get back, but I don't understand the investors without any patience. The main problem is that everyone expect to get rich quickly.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 05:05:05 PM
I only hope for the long term. I'm going to hold my coins for 2-3 years. I think that during this time the coins will rise in price or become shitcoins.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
July 14, 2018, 05:00:16 PM
It may not be anywhere near to January altcoin all time highs for small cap coins, because most-investors were not educated enough back then. Large cap coins like btc, eth, eos are very likely to exceed their all time highs in the next bull run.
Activity: 287
July 14, 2018, 04:57:49 PM
I think holding is the best way. Prices will increase over time. You need not fear if you hold the best coins. There will definitely be an increase in the future that will make you successful. And believe that holding something is good and it takes great patience.
Activity: 32
July 14, 2018, 04:52:47 PM
One central point that influences it's cost is the directions that are going on all over, I figure it will slither back again to the best when these things are done. Another is it's fame, one of the reason that surges is it wound up prominent and speculators was hauled and choose to purchase BTC.

The media is a major effect in Bitcoin's high points and low points, when some person that is renowned and rich created an impression and it's opens up to the world, without a doubt the cost will be influenced. Fairly says that media can't generally acknowledge Bitcoin and influencing an approach to pull it to down yet others are simply individuals who needs stories for their own self advantages and concealed plans. Another is the nation restricting crytp trades, individuals won't hazard being spellbound and would simply dump coming about to declination of Bitcoin. There are individuals who accepted and as yet holding Bitcoin trusting it will be standard.
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 03:15:53 PM
Yes, I am sure if we continue to hold the coins we have, surely the price will be back up. Maybe it should be a little more patience again to wait for the coins that we hold the price back up.
Activity: 164
July 14, 2018, 03:08:18 PM
It has been proven countless times in the past that you want to make money in the encrypted marketplace and be patient with what you have to do for a long time.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
Most likely if they are promising coins, then when the market stabilizes and growth begins, then the price of these coins will also grow.
Pages:
Jump to: