Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 12. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 09:55:35 AM
This strategy has been tested over the years, I hope that today such strategies will still be taken into account. But as far as I understand that today I would probably continue the HODL process and the investment process.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 09:51:37 AM
For now, I choose not to hold the token for too long, I will sell at a high price and buy it if the price drops, while waiting to be stable
Activity: 350
January 06, 2019, 09:36:47 AM
Of course I will hold it until I get a profit from it. With only 15-20% of profit, I would be willing to sell it to invest in other tokens. It's a trading rule, don't be too greedy or you'll get heavy consequences
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
January 06, 2019, 09:27:47 AM
i keep holding my coin and tokens because i am willing to wait for a higher price and a good profit.
don't hold too much. and don't hold shit tokens that only harm us. sell when the price is really better and buy better than unclear tokens
Activity: 550
January 06, 2019, 09:24:43 AM
i keep holding my coin and tokens because i am willing to wait for a higher price and a good profit.
Activity: 434
January 06, 2019, 04:38:14 AM
While I do not sell my coins, despite the fall in prices and a massive panic in the market. Because I continue to believe in the huge potential of good cryptocurrencies. Now I continue to hodl and buy good coins at the lowest price. From next year, the situation may change dramatically, we can see an active increase in prices.
Activity: 267
December 30, 2018, 03:14:43 PM
There are some coins and tokens I held and I'm regretting hodling. Some of them will never rise again the way I see it but others I will dump them when I see any slight increase or profit made on it. Very few coins I will hodl for long are the ones with potentials that I see a future In.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 01:54:40 PM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?
Yes, of course, everyone would choose to hold their coins to wait for the right moment when they would sell the coin because they want to make a profit and hope that when they hold the coin they will benefit later. But, before deciding to hold it back you better observe the coins that you have whether it is possible to recover and increase or not.

It can be difficult. Some coins grow with the huge force. Recall Tron, for example, a year ago. Or Stratis a 1.5 year ago. I understand that we have a different time now. And such coins become rare. For example, I hold and buy DACC today. It's a quite risky but I hope on the some fundamental reasons
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 30, 2018, 01:43:10 PM
Yes, of course, everyone would choose to hold their coins to wait for the right moment when they would sell the coin because they want to make a profit and hope that when they hold the coin they will benefit later. But, before deciding to hold it back you better observe the coins that you have whether it is possible to recover and increase or not.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 30, 2018, 01:29:04 PM
A holdin of tokens and coins is a road to nowhere. Everything will end with the fact that you do not have time to sell them on time and they will fall in price.

Each project must be considered individually. There are projects that have great prospects and their tokens should be kept until the price increases significantly.
Activity: 1210
December 30, 2018, 01:25:05 PM
at least you don't give up because of bad conditions.
the market cannot be predicted accurately but that does not mean that it is impossible for us to know when there will be an increase because sometimes the market has a certain time to go up even though that is not always the case.

the most important thing is that under any circumstances we can think clearly in making a sales decision because it is a very sacred decision.
storing tokens and coins in my opinion is the same because it's an investment.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
December 30, 2018, 01:07:43 PM
for now I myself hold it first, because if I throw away all the tokens that I have then the loss that I get will be much greater, but it is likely that if the coin can recover from the market then it will benefit more.
Activity: 462
December 30, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
No one can accurately predict the future situation in the crypto market. But personally, I continue to hodl my coins, until they go up by at least another 30%. I can’t talk about specific dates. After all, my decisions always depend on the current market situation. While I am planning a long-term hodl and beyond.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
December 29, 2018, 04:15:27 AM
I'll hold until I'm able to start taking profits... I'll define my profit levels and sell in batches according to it...
some coins belong to a special group that will be held for some more time.
Dumping is not the way... who thinks that dumping at minimum profit will bring glory and riches is totally wrong... this is a waiting game
Activity: 531
December 29, 2018, 04:05:26 AM

Well I'll hold until it gives me good profits. I will never sell my altcoins below on my initial investment because the only reason I started investing on cryptocurrencies is to make more money, not to lose it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 07:41:25 PM
For every coin I hold, I usually do my research, so if the outcome of my research tells me to hold, then I will, but if it is a total pump and dump coin, then I have no choice than to sell in order to take my profit. Although, I am always careful not to hold shitcoins.
Activity: 438
December 28, 2018, 04:13:36 PM
I even now invest in I'm interested in altcoins and maybe Bitcoin. I plan to keep it throughout 2019, as I am sure that the market will grow strongly in 2019.

investing in altcoins is dangerous now. the market can go even lower and the altcoins will lose even more in their price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

I don’t know from Tokin I’ll keep them for a long time, because the price of a project’s coins can only be seen in a stable and developing market. What about the coins I hold in the hold because of the exchange. I look forward to the cost of the purchase and there I make a decision.
Activity: 571
December 28, 2018, 03:15:54 PM
I even now invest in I'm interested in altcoins and maybe Bitcoin. I plan to keep it throughout 2019, as I am sure that the market will grow strongly in 2019.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 03:04:33 PM
I won't be pound foolish not to sell a coin when there is a high pump in the market. One should always sell in such situation and buy again at a dip.
Pages:
Jump to: