Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 11. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
January 19, 2019, 05:15:49 AM
I'll be honest that I'll drop and will sell some of it if the pump starts.

It's essential for an investor to start selling if he sees profit to his coin holdings. Someone who keeps on holding for long term and believes for a higher return it's also okay. But riding the market during its ups and downs will make you better, sell at highs, buy at lows. Just re-do it and you'll do good.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 05:11:09 AM
We don't know how long my coins will last. Because until now the market price is still very low, if I waste now I will lose a lot of money. I will remain patient and wait until the market pumps again.
In any case, you need to focus on the ico stage of the company, and you cannot sell for less. In any case, promising projects will increase the price of ico companies in two or even three times.
Activity: 798
January 19, 2019, 05:01:05 AM
We don't know how long my coins will last. Because until now the market price is still very low, if I waste now I will lose a lot of money. I will remain patient and wait until the market pumps again.
Activity: 784
January 19, 2019, 03:14:13 AM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?
in the situation and situation that as we are now we must have the confidence and patience that must be big for now I can only take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in investment
Activity: 882
January 19, 2019, 01:32:06 AM
When I got the tokens issued by the project, I will study the development of the project and what will happen in the future. If this project develops very well, I will not choose to sell the project tokens right away.
better trade this coins in market.price will dumped for several months after listed in market.we could take opportunity from this dump.sell it first  and then rebuy when its price drop alot.we could accumulate our token amount.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 19, 2019, 01:25:53 AM
When I got the tokens issued by the project, I will study the development of the project and what will happen in the future. If this project develops very well, I will not choose to sell the project tokens right away.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
January 19, 2019, 12:51:39 AM
Holding coins is very risky, but if the market price collapses and selling coins will make us lose. I think you are right to sell coins when there are pumps because you can get big profits. But you also have to do research on coins that you hold.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
January 19, 2019, 12:47:29 AM
I actually do not hold tokens because whenever it listed on the market, I sell it. I rather hold bitcoin than a token that I do not know when to gain good price again on the market after it dumped. Potential coin is what to choose to hold because that for sure can recover on the market
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 10:33:45 PM
there is no reason to hold a coin, this kind of situation has been shattered, there are lots of rubbish coins in my wallet, it's because I held it for too long. I am very sorry to do that ...
hackers now very dangerous.they trying to hack everyone wallet , even exchange be their victim.the last accident was cryptopia exchange.millions worth token steal from that.so we have to becarefull while holding coins.make sure our wallet secure.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
January 18, 2019, 09:40:09 PM
there is no reason to hold a coin, this kind of situation has been shattered, there are lots of rubbish coins in my wallet, it's because I held it for too long. I am very sorry to do that ...
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 18, 2019, 09:20:45 PM
I have a plan to earn a better profit in my holding currency which I choose to be a long term holder that's why I will not gonna dump my currency when the market will start pumping. And I think that is a good strategy in this field to be able to maintain my investments in a good amount while the market's value is not in a good shape unlike the other year which is 2017.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 18, 2019, 09:17:23 PM
I will hold my tokens until their value goes high again but in emergency situation and ever i will need money , i will sell my tokens even if their value is still in low price. As of now the best to do is to hold tokens until they regain their value. And as always said that patience is a virtue , many says that this year bitcoin and other altcoins will bounce back again in value it only takes a matter of time to wait for it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 18, 2019, 09:03:19 PM
Now is the right time to buy and hold coins and tokens, I'm sure that the market will recover soon so that with buy and hold we can succeed, patience is important.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 18, 2019, 08:47:27 PM
Hi going to hold my coins, this bear market it's going to finish sooner than later this year 2019
Activity: 798
January 18, 2019, 08:42:42 PM

For some good altcoin, i think holding for at least 1 year is good. I am believe most people looking for profits in this market and i think i will start selling my coin when market pumping. Its depend on the coin or token. If that is a reputable coin, i will hold it for long term
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
January 18, 2019, 07:48:05 PM
Coin and token holding is the most appropriate strategy when the current market conditions are still red, I am optimistic that the future of coins and tokens will continue to improve so that by holding we can get big profits.
Activity: 406
January 18, 2019, 07:30:02 PM
I am gonna hold my coins and tokens until I do not achieve my profit goals. In the meantime I will be trading with them
to increase my portfolio. When the next  bull run comes I will sell some of them and taking the profit.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 04:31:29 PM
Some projects of their coins will not really survive, many have already lost confidence in themselves, and the demand for them is record low, but it is premature to say that the coins will collapse in droves. Therefore, I continue to keep on long term.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 04:47:04 PM
if it has a value now you can sell it. dont wait for it downfall
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 04:44:42 PM
i keep holding my coin and tokens because i am willing to wait for a higher price and a good profit.
I agree now to keep the tokens very profitable as the price has fallen very low and I believe that a new bullish trend may begin soon
Pages:
Jump to: