Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 14. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
December 27, 2018, 03:07:25 AM
Until the massive adoption comes, I will not sell my coins for useless dollars, I will buy with my crypto real things like car and home Smiley.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 03:04:13 AM
I hold both cause they are both important and will be more and important I keep them save. Till it's good for me to sell or I could just buy more and save
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 27, 2018, 03:03:58 AM
In this case, I am entering the world of trading to see some bright side that will make me earn profit in another way.
To profit from trading you must have certain skills to do so. You possess them? If not, then trading can be risky and not such a profitable process for you.
Activity: 602
December 27, 2018, 02:55:23 AM
I will save my coin until the market rises again, and of course this requires patience for us to really wait for crypto to recover, when the market rises I will sell my coins and certainly will get maximum results
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 27, 2018, 02:45:37 AM
Until when I can take enough profit to buy my new car.
Just joking, until the profit is sufficient and should be enough to satisfy me.
That's the time that I'll let go of my coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 01:45:49 AM
Although some people insist on holding coins and eventually making a lot of money, I must say that this is not always the case. More often, we are watching the coins we hold slowly die in our hands. This is a painful thing.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 27, 2018, 01:44:15 AM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?

Of course , why we don't sell when it is being pumped. If I like it and want to continue to invest on it, I will buy it again when its price go down,. That is one good chance for you to increase amount of your coin
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 01:42:17 AM

As early as the market goes well, even though not yet reach the ATH I will start manipulating my holdings and portfolio. In this case, I am entering the world of trading to see some bright side that will make me earn profit in another way.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 01:22:59 AM

i will hold until it worthless or the token price up to hill  Grin caused im using my extra money to invest
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
December 26, 2018, 11:29:50 PM
Since i would take a huge loss if i sell the coins right now, so i will wait and keep all my coins for later.
I think i will choose to keep my coins until it rots than selling them when the market is in a bad shape.
Activity: 420
December 26, 2018, 11:26:22 PM
In this deeps better choice is keeping you funds in strong coins.
Then when market start recover invest to the perspective altcoins
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 26, 2018, 11:24:08 PM
I will be waiting until the market recover from the big loss that it has suffered. And when that time comes, perhaps i just takes some value that i needed the most, and the rest i will kept the for investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 26, 2018, 11:14:15 PM
in the event of a major recovery in the market then this time is a good time to sell all owned on the market. of course, this is because many have been waiting for the results since a long time and of course can't wait any longer with the decline in the value of the case. as long as there is a time to sell high then this time will soon put to good use.
Activity: 363
December 26, 2018, 09:24:29 PM
Now there are many promising projects on the market that have their own coins or tokens. Therefore, I think that investments in tokens can be successful.

I do not agree with you that now is the time to invest, do not lose your money anymore. Just keep and the next time you will have money, don't be too risky to try to throw yourself into the next failure Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
December 26, 2018, 09:21:40 PM
until the market situation is truly stable and indeed can be expected from that, because if we look at the current conditions, we cannot guess when this will end and become happiness for us ... !!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
December 26, 2018, 09:08:55 PM
Even if we all have wills to dump, there will never be a full dump here on crypto, there will be alwsys profits and lots of lost.
In a personal manner, i would not dump atm because the price isn't that good, i will even buy and collect more assets so that i can assure alot of cash for me in the upcoming years.
Activity: 532
December 26, 2018, 09:03:44 PM
i will sell my coins if it reached my target price. also i will sell it if there is an emergency and need money immediately even if the price is low.
Activity: 490
December 26, 2018, 08:52:02 PM
I do not belong to the category of people who are in a hurry to sell their tokens after the first price jump, I am a long-term investor of the Etheera project, and I am sure that by the end of 2019 ETA token will make me many times richer off any other investors.
Activity: 602
December 26, 2018, 08:35:08 PM
I am gonna hold my coins until their value rises up for me to able to gain more profits when the time that i sell them in exchanges. But when the time i need money for emergency purpose i will sell my coins even if i cannot gain enough profits from them just to have money for emergencies. But most people says that patient is the best to do now , because the market is in dip and do not recover yet.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 08:19:24 PM
I will dump only if I will need emergency money. I think that we have all reasons to hold coins and tokens in nearest time because price is still very cheap and a lot of projects trading with less prise than ICO in 10 times.
Pages:
Jump to: