Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 18. (Read 2277 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
I don't know how long I have to hold the token that I have because of this bad market. I think this is a difficult time to sell, and I will wait for the market to stabilize and I will sell it, and I will get a better profit.
Activity: 322
August 27, 2018, 11:14:13 AM
it depends on the price of the coin itself, if the value of the coin will be good for the future I will still hold the coin until the market recovers.

Activity: 166
August 27, 2018, 11:13:53 AM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?
I think at this moment the market price down. So I suggest you to have to hold some coins which have a good opportunity to investment for the long term.
Activity: 30
August 27, 2018, 11:08:39 AM
i'm holding them until the bull wakes up, then watch trends and decide according to them
Activity: 137
August 27, 2018, 11:07:53 AM
Yes, I'm holding my coins and ofcourse everyone is here to just waiting for bull market so I'll definitely sell my half of tokens on bull run and i will hold my rest tokens for long term like one or two year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
I'm holding my coins and tokens for a long-term, I believe that price will grow up at the end of this year and  I will get a nice profit from it. Now I buy a lot of good coins at a low price.
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 09:43:25 AM
It depend people sell due to personal target and reason. But principle is is that i HODL to sell and i sell to HODL . It just depend ob which coin i am will to let go or buy at a particular oeriod of time
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 26, 2018, 09:40:36 AM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?

I'll keep my coins and tokens as long as I want. I do not see any sense in selling them at a greatly reduced price.
Activity: 56
August 26, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
For now I will continue to hold my coins and tokens, because the market is decreasing again. I don't know how long this will happen, the important thing is not to panic to sell. Always patiently waiting for the market to recover, I will sell my coins.
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 26, 2018, 07:06:13 AM
If you are a real trader then you might be knowing at what position to sell your coins and tokens.
People are selling coins when they need money in emergency, except this case they keeo holding rest of the coins till market is up

I think if you have a good profit of 50-100% or more you have to sell coin and fix profit because, after huge growth, the correction is inevitably.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 07:05:24 AM
I think holding coins and tokens is also beneficial by waiting for higher prices to rise, because now the development of market prices also increases. so I'm sure we will also get many benefits.
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 26, 2018, 07:03:18 AM
I am going to hold my coins until the crypto market dies. I even sell and buy cryptocurrencies but not on the whole. You should invest in the market in the portfolio theory and trade it in the market following the theory as well. Then you will have some coins in any time and anywhere Smiley .

I think there is a big risk to lose all your money in this case) because in the future many altcoins can die, just now many altcoins are dying already.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
August 26, 2018, 06:46:04 AM
I plan on holding until they recoup their fall. After that some will sell, some I'll keep for another year.
Activity: 392
August 26, 2018, 06:43:31 AM
I think that depends on the coin you have, for me. I will sell coins or tokens obtained from Bounty that have been registered in the market, but before I do research first about coins. For coins I bought from the exchange. And I will hold it until the price is very high and then buy back when the price is low.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 06:11:35 AM
I think that now it is better to have some coins for long term investment, because there are more chances to gain profit
Activity: 34
August 26, 2018, 06:09:34 AM
I feel like holding them long term. Told myself not going to sell my BTC until 2030.
With altcoins it will be different because they are so volatile. Probably going to look everyday for news so I dont miss out on sth. Not decided yet which one to go for though. Probably sticking to BTC and invest a little in ETH short term.
Activity: 104
August 26, 2018, 05:15:42 AM
of course some people will do that if the market experiences price pumping they will sell the tokens and coins they have and wait for the dump to buy back
Activity: 53
August 26, 2018, 05:01:29 AM
It depends on your choice if you think your token or coins price will rise then holding will be the best option.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
August 25, 2018, 07:45:30 PM
for myself, maybe I will hold my token for a long time because now all the coins have decreased quite deep, it takes a long time to get back to the normal market.
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 07:43:20 PM
Obviously you cannot dump your token when the market is down as you would only lose your capital so you would have to wait until the market is profitable or has a bull run. Also hodling will always depend on the market status and how much profits you would want that is why it will take time to see your profits.
Pages:
Jump to: