Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 26. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 03:37:08 PM
It is about your coins. Holding is the best way to earn if you wouldnt spend so much time. If you bought ETH, may be you were rich.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 03:33:07 PM
Maybe you need to learn more about the projects you want to invest. Your coins are real bullshit. You can't just buy some coins and sell them after 2-3 years with 100x profit. You need always read new information about teams, situation in world and etc. And if you don't hear any good news about the project you should maybe sell the coin. Also you need to invest in more than 3 coins. So you see you need more then just invest and wait!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 03:30:02 PM
Holding sometimes can be very effective! But is also depends of your lucky and which coins you will choose!
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
April 30, 2018, 03:27:28 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
Holding is not bullshit! You will not become successful person if you will not hold your cryptocurrencies. You should improve your patience for you to do holding. You must remember that holding is the most effective technique for you to earn big amout of bitcoins.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 30, 2018, 03:21:25 PM
The coins you are holding doesn't have any future, if u had hold some good altcoins like ethereum, litecoin and ethereum classic you would surely be very rich today. Whenever you buy a coin for long-term always check its team working at the back-end and whats on there roadmap and are they really working hard to achieve those goals or not, then invest in that coin. The way u invested is not the right way. Smiley

I'm used to thinking fast and still lacking experience for some of the coins you mentioned, maybe it's because there is no big budget for capital but I am optimistic to move towards better in coin management for long term, the best for me is quality volume per day and that keeps me thinking for short-term profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
Obviously based on your account I see that you are in this longer than I am. But first things first, your coins I never heard of them, not they are not good, but definitely they are not sold on a big exchange. That alone is a big negative.
I do day to day trading when the market is somewhat stable. I do not trade when market is nuts. If you are planning on holding a coin, find a good exchange like Binance, invest in coins there, and I guarantee you, you will see some good profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
April 30, 2018, 03:09:14 PM
I'm not lucky in the holding. All the coins that I kept either fell in price, or kept the price on the same level. But as soon as I sold them, the price of some coins soared to the skies.
Activity: 132
April 30, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
The coins you are holding doesn't have any future, if u had hold some good altcoins like ethereum, litecoin and ethereum classic you would surely be very rich today. Whenever you buy a coin for long-term always check its team working at the back-end and whats on there roadmap and are they really working hard to achieve those goals or not, then invest in that coin. The way u invested is not the right way. Smiley
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 02:57:17 PM
What do you mean you don`t trust in holding? That is just a silly thing to say. I think you can`t trust or doubt holding, it is not a strategy, it’s a choice you make. If you plan everything ahead and calculate your maximum profit and risks you won`t have to “trust” in holding.

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 02:48:14 PM
Because your holding a dead coin. Holding good coin with good team and development are worth to hold. It will give you big profit for sure. Just make sure you know what you are holding and the potential of it.
Activity: 76
April 30, 2018, 02:35:52 PM
if you hold a dog turd for long enough it will become a dry dog turd
Activity: 39
April 30, 2018, 02:35:30 PM
Maybe you are not lucky enough before and also do your research to avoid being scam and also a milking cow but you can go to your friend and ask what are their currently holding
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
April 30, 2018, 02:33:28 PM
Well, not all coins are assets, some have less or no value at all but nevertheless, we are learning from our mistakes. Look at it as experience in your side and never give up in trying again. Investment is not always 100% success, there is always risk so maybe if after months of holding still unprofitable look at it as loss and lesson. Next time pick a better choice of coins.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
April 30, 2018, 02:30:56 PM
Holding is always good. Sometimes there are also shitcoins successfully play and grow up in price by several times. I have seen such garbage coins, but still did not buy them.
Activity: 69
April 30, 2018, 02:28:21 PM
You just picked bad altcoins to hold on to. In another case, your profits would be much higher.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 02:26:06 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
Holding is the easiest way to get a good return on investing in coins compared to trading... if you choose promising coins, of cource. Surprisingly, in your case, you would be helped by traiding. The sale of such shit coins would be the right decision
Activity: 448
April 29, 2018, 02:47:21 PM
Is it necessary to draw conclusions only on the three coins. At least that's stupid. I understand if you had 20 coins that you would hold for a couple of years and they wouldn't all go up in price, then you could say that holding is bullshit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

Funnily enough, you held insane token for 2 years! I think the name speaks for itself. Next time check the name of the token before you hodl.
Activity: 264
April 29, 2018, 01:19:51 PM
Of course its not ! Long term holding is opportunity to catch x3000% gane, buffet advised to hold everything, i think you must have crypto holdings, or otherwise you cry later
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
April 29, 2018, 01:15:49 PM
If I held all the coins I ever obtained I would have roughly around 3 million $.   This did not happen, as I my taking profit and buying on dips strategy did not work out as I thought it would.   At least it helped to partially pay off my student debt.

The thing is that only very few coins actually end up making extreme profit so most people won't actually benefit from a holding strategy without a very diverse portfolio and a lot of patience.
Pages:
Jump to: