Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 47. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 05:03:18 AM
I think it's depend in what coin you holding. Holding is good and effective when you have invested into the right coins, research first what coin you want hold, read the project and roadmap.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
April 10, 2018, 04:48:38 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
I welcome, I can not agree with your opinion, holding in my opinion is a very good way for investors, since the price of tokens is not always acceptable and it is necessary to wait for a certain period, so holding is an excellent tool
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 04:10:31 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
I hold NEO, ether and many new altcoins from 2017 and that gives me more than 200x profit for my wallet.

If you are holding those coins, don't have any vision to make future great development and then don't expect to get a lot in the future. The price will be stable as the result of nothing to be released to the market to attract more buyers.

I was buying antshares from $0.2, and I was sold my NEO @$150.

That's fantastic return just in some years of holding.

So if you think its not profitable why keep holding it.. Invest for a more profitable token in the market.. Your maybe holding a wrong coins to invest, well it all part of the experience my friend..
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 04:09:23 AM
Its meanless anyway but The reason you don't trust it, is because you are probably down a bunch lately. Many people have done well with the hodl strategy and many people have done well without.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
I have chosen some coins to hold for at least 2 years and I don't sell them no matter what. Don't loose hope and don't be discouraged
Activity: 290
April 10, 2018, 04:06:18 AM
Make sure you are holding coins that have potentials and can give you great profit. Don't just buy and hold coins just because they are cheap. Learn to research and study the coin you are planning to buy, check if it is worth to hold or just some dump coin. Hope you learn from this experience and grow from it.
Activity: 504
April 10, 2018, 04:02:22 AM
Some time holding is bullshit and you was right sir, I have hold some altcoin on bittrex wallet but all of altcoin kind have holding in my wallet price is down and I so stupid have down all my altcoin this. I have hold it more than six month but price is the same and have lower than I bought first. I don’t know how ta call my holding coin is good or not, but I am the same opinion about you sir, holding is bullshit.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 10, 2018, 04:01:50 AM
Maybe you are just holding the wrong coins, in a span 2 year, that is already a long time to profit if you are holding the right coins, say ethereum or ripple. Don't be discourage and try to invest in othe coins, maybe you'll hit the right coins in the future.
Activity: 380
April 10, 2018, 03:59:11 AM
It's not bullshit, we need to wait to see better prices. If you sell your altcoins when you hurt, you will be in big regrets. But şf you choose to hodl, maybe you will wait too much time but you can make some profit again Smiley
Activity: 118
April 10, 2018, 03:50:49 AM
All your coins don't have potential to growth and you should hold a coins in a years that have a potential to high the price or a popular coins don't hold it if that coin cannot gain popular or investors because you cannot gaining profit from it and it will be in a stable price permanently.
Activity: 114
April 10, 2018, 03:48:31 AM
Holding is not bullshit when you are holding a promising coins and enter at the right position. If you are holding a promising coins then they have chances to rises up and if you entering a good position then you don't need to wait for a long time to get profit.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
April 10, 2018, 03:47:38 AM
no its not...i think that because you re suck at choosing good coins to hold...well that was quite long time to hold your coins anyway and the good thing is you have good patience skill Grin...if i were you i wouldnt hold that long...i better do cutloss and choose another coin
Activity: 392
April 10, 2018, 03:45:45 AM
Invest for a long time in the main coins and a few altcoins, and then you most likely will see a profit
You can trade some altcoins for 2-3 months  Smiley
Activity: 364
April 10, 2018, 03:24:38 AM
I think that the reason is not in the hold strategy. These are your altcoins are bullshit. I did not even hear about some of them before
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 10, 2018, 03:11:50 AM

Holding is not bullshit, you just need to choose right coin to hold.
Activity: 420
April 10, 2018, 03:05:46 AM
Really, if you hold some crap, holding will not work. Besides, as in every situation, you have to make your own decisions. It seems that some people think that holding is a panacea, and if it doesn't work, then it's a bullshit.It's not true, we should act according to the situation. Holding is just one of the ways to act.
Activity: 132
April 10, 2018, 03:00:00 AM
Holding is bulshit if you hold bullshit coins. But if you hold a coin with a good project you should hold it until it finishes the roadmap and the project works as it suppost to. I hold ethereum bought with 7$ and in less thena year it reached over 1500$ now is 400 but still good roi. so pick better coins.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 10, 2018, 02:52:49 AM
I think you need to look at the current market price if you hold the beberpa coin and do not see any increase and until that long the price stays the same it's just a waste of time, for now you better sell your coin and switch to some coin good crypto for the moment like altcoin, ETH, BTC and some other crypto coins that you think are good for long-term investments.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
April 10, 2018, 01:57:49 AM

You are jut basically holding some shitcoins over there my friend. You should have hold some of the top coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 01:55:13 AM
For most people, holding is bullshit.
Why is that? Because they are holding shit coins, or they are holding it short term.
Do your homework, and you will find holding the best way to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: