Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 50. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
Been holding a coin is not a bad thing. To my own point of view. If the price of a coin is down. One have to hold the coin until the price rise up. I can hold coin as long as it takes the price to rises..
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 08, 2018, 04:27:14 AM
Not that hodling is bad thing. Which coins you are hodling on does matter. If you are hodling a bullshit coin, there are little chances for it to go on a bullish run. Another factor is any cruptocurrency is volatile. Take a recent example, Ethereum was $ 1000 in prices per coin not long ago (just two months ago), now it went down to around $ 400 per coin in prices. So you have to be supper player to get good profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 03:58:52 AM
Holding isn't bullshit but selling out of panic does.
Holding your Crypto Assets will save it from the crypto mega dip so if you are selling it out of panic then you will miss the pump and higher returns.
I didn't sell even a single coin that I got from signature and other bounty campaigns and I am holding them and today I am contented because they are pumping and offers me high profits even the crypto market is dropping.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 08, 2018, 03:56:39 AM
if you have some token from successful ICO, you better hold it. you'll get profit on it.
you must see the vision/potential of those coins that you want to hold first. and keep an eye for their market everyday.
really, you have to be smart to take some profits from there,
if you are smart profit will surely flow
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 03:51:04 AM
if you have some token from successful ICO, you better hold it. you'll get profit on it.
you must see the vision/potential of those coins that you want to hold first. and keep an eye for their market everyday.
Activity: 364
April 08, 2018, 03:44:33 AM
just research first before buying and holding a coins., what is the idea of that coin, roadmap, team behind it and some important thing you should know.
because the coin you are holding can be a real shitcoin, even if you hold it for some years or more, bad thing will happen with your coins
Activity: 137
April 08, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
You invested on the wrong coins for long term investment. I’ve been holding my  coins for a few years now, I made quite some significant amount holding coins. I’m not selling my coins since the dip happened, but I’m still doing fine. I’ll wait until this correction is over, so I think that holding is the best.
Activity: 110
April 08, 2018, 03:35:04 AM
I don’t think so. For me it’s a great platform for making profit without any risk. As a secondary source of income, Bitcoin holding is a safe and sound system because it doesn’t require any additional time or energy
Activity: 32
April 08, 2018, 03:33:32 AM
That depends if you are looking for a long or short term mindset. If you are in need of something and you have something don't wait to hold it out but if you are planning on it as a means to a passive income with steady profits in the long run then holding ain't that bad. It really depends on your needs and when to settle. Smiley
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 08, 2018, 03:32:17 AM
I think this strategy is one of the best. I think that after some time it will necessarily bring success you only need to choose the right coins
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 03:28:18 AM
i never know about that coins maybe is a tokens i mean when you hold for long term better invest in best coins, like ethereum and bitcoins. i think what you say is a tokens (ico) and i think you just wrong with your prediction you look when you invest in bitcoin 3years ago thats coins reach moon bro
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
April 08, 2018, 03:25:12 AM
It is also depend on which altcoins you hold, if you hold ethereum or litecoin for long term then it is worth-it but if you fall on thus shitcoin then that is a lose of investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 08, 2018, 01:35:02 AM
Holding is not bullshit it depends on the coins you are holding if you want to hold for a long term you should choose a good coins that has potential.
Holding coins is how you can make the most money that you can. There is a lot of people selling coins already.
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 01:33:30 AM
Holding is not bullshit it depends on the coins you are holding if you want to hold for a long term you should choose a good coins that has potential.
Activity: 291
April 08, 2018, 12:31:09 AM
I think that's not true, because I always hold the altcoin I have and I always get a big profit from what I do (HODL  Grin)
Activity: 448
April 08, 2018, 12:27:58 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
Maybe it's just that your tokens have no technology and just do not work on the road map? Do they carry out any development and do they perform what they promised?
Activity: 221
April 08, 2018, 12:26:08 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

You should to sell it and change to the potential token becaise theirs a lot of popular tokens roght now that have a biggest change to grow.This is the reason that we dont hold it and move on when you are planning to sell.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 12:18:31 AM
Before you try holding, always plan things first. Don't just buy coins that have no future, inquire or do your research on what promising and has huge potential coins that are worth to hold. That is why it is so important to check things first, don't just jump blindly on the bandwagon.
Activity: 120
April 08, 2018, 12:16:03 AM
IMO when you're considering holding for a long time a very thorough research must be made on the fundamental side of the coins/tokens that you trust. Use cases, technical & managerial capability of the team members, solid advisory board, legal compliance, & whether competition would affect their existence, they are very a few important aspects to consider.
Activity: 602
April 08, 2018, 12:13:06 AM
You should choose the potential altcoin on the list of coinmarketcap.com, I think these Potential altcoin will make you profitable

I think many altcoin have good project and undervalue. If we doing research and find good information, we can make profits from holding altcoin. Holding is good option if we want make long term investment and have gain from it
Pages:
Jump to: