Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 5. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:17:05 PM
Research the coins first before you hold it for a years if the coins got potential to increase in a year and if the project is quality enough to get many investors and research about the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 09:35:23 PM
I think the altcoins you have are not a good type of altcoins to hold in the long term, because to be honest I just heard this altcoins, and in the holding strategy, you also have to sell, when the price is in the highest number according to you
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 09:04:17 PM
Holding is a good chance to benefit from value of your coins at the right time. You can get lots of profits at Bull season. Maybe, the thing can be lost is time cost.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 08:13:52 AM
it's better if you are holding some good altcoins like eth, because the value of it is really amazing.. either we all know that their are volatile but when you are talking about holding this one has a good catch..
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 08:10:32 AM
Because you hold bullshit so you will get bullshit. Choose some potential coin to hold. You can see last year many coin grow strong and hold will get more profit. All about your altcoin you hold
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
May 18, 2018, 08:10:26 AM
Its always not true because some of my holding became huge after i sold the coins example was Pundix and DENT i sold these coins for very less value soon after i sold the coin its value increased 4x or 5X . Some coins i diont sold when its pice was peak then it became nothing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
May 18, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
Yeah I don't think so.. It's very important for you as a crypto investor to know when to hold and when exactly to sell. You need to have a strategy that will work for you. Don't just follow the crowd.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
May 18, 2018, 08:05:23 AM
Holding is bullshit?
Yes, it is:
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
May 18, 2018, 08:02:59 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
Well, hope that you chose bad coins, because for many people this means a very pessimistic opinion!
Activity: 24
May 18, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
I don't agree with you, holding is a good strategy, maybe you are not on profits because you are holding shit coins, dont be offended boss
I called them shit
Activity: 18
May 18, 2018, 07:53:23 AM
Your just unlucky that you hokding the shit coins without futures if you holding litecoin, etherium, ripple, and some old coins now in that long time you are holding them maybe you already a rich man now. Your just unlucky in your investments in shitcoins.
Activity: 434
May 18, 2018, 05:35:38 AM
I think holding is not bad idea as long you hold a token that has great potential like bitcoin and ethereum. They are both good on holding. But if you just hold and no reason you just wasting your time
Activity: 123
May 18, 2018, 05:34:15 AM
there is no limit to holding the coins we get. that's just how are your be patience .? holding is a way to return capital and make a profit. if the price is more than when you buy. you can sell it. it can happen short time or long time. because we don't know when prices will go up. my experience in holding a coin, it's more than 4 months. and I can enjoy the profit of it. because my money is 2-3x from when buying coin
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 05:31:00 AM
No is not bullshit, holding means we use our chance to sell our coin that we have so int the future we can sell it at higher price, and we can get benefit from it, thats the challange in crypto world because of the value fluctuation. So in holding we need to aware and patient to the price of coin.
Activity: 18
May 16, 2018, 01:49:21 PM
Holding it is not bullshit. The whole problem is choosing the right coin. It is coins, not tokens. For example, NEO, or perhaps TEZOS.
Activity: 462
May 16, 2018, 06:16:35 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
Sorry, but it seems to me that you have chosen the wrong projects. There are good projects that bring huge profits in long term!
Even the most banal advice - just buy the best projects, for example ETH, WAVES, STRAT and hold them, I think you will be pleasantly surprised)
Activity: 20
May 16, 2018, 06:03:43 AM
 holding solid projects (which requires research) might be a good strategy. You have to give some of these projects so time to develop right? If you invest in a project that has a roadmap that shows the first significant achievements in a years time
May 15, 2018, 11:01:11 PM
I think holding the coins, in the long run, is the best decision. I think holding it up is not bullshit and if you can hold a good coin, I'm sure you will not be disappointed with the coins you have. Perhaps the coins you hold are not a good coin so you feel very upset because you've held it for a long time.
Activity: 224
May 15, 2018, 10:30:36 PM
Since your coins are also nonsense, that is why there is no development, if you invest your coins or tokens that are really good like ETH, NEO then you will get a good profit too. remember, always do research first before investing.
May 15, 2018, 09:15:59 PM
Choose exactly the coin you want to hold. Choose with coins that are in the top rank, or at least select the coins that have the potential to develop. So your investment will also grow. If as you experience it, the coin you have is poor quality, and you are wrong to take the decision to hold it because, in the end, it does not work out.
If you hold a coin that is clearly trusted by many crypto users here, and already has a great community, I'm sure your investment will quickly grow and you will get the results well.
Pages:
Jump to: