Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding multiple altcoins - page 28. (Read 24713 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 18, 2019, 04:33:03 PM
Yes, many hold a large variety of altcoins in your wallet, and in the long, so to speak Holding! And everyone hopes that this period will soon come to an end,and will bring them a huge profit,but I can say one thing,that now is the time that it is not clear how much more you need to hold?!!And there is a high probability that by the time the mouth goes,many violas will simply die out already!
but before they die out, in any case, there will be some sort of local pump. you can earn X2 X3 X4 in BTC
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
March 18, 2019, 04:32:23 PM
I hold multiple currencies and except they are built on a different platform, I would have them in a single wallet. Depending on the time period in which I plan to hodl, I could lock it up in a hardware wallet, but occasionally for trades I leave on an online wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 18, 2019, 04:14:53 PM
Yes, many hold a large variety of altcoins in your wallet, and in the long, so to speak Holding! And everyone hopes that this period will soon come to an end,and will bring them a huge profit,but I can say one thing,that now is the time that it is not clear how much more you need to hold?!!And there is a high probability that by the time the mouth goes,many violas will simply die out already!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
March 18, 2019, 04:06:17 PM
I think it is very risky decision to hold on to many coins now especially those coins that did their token sale in 2017 and earlier, because 9 out of 10 of these projects will fail, if you can research the space and get your hand on 5 to 10 undervalued projects with huge potential and active team you will be good
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 18, 2019, 04:03:23 PM
Everything that has an advantage also has a disadvantage. Keeping all your coins in a single wallet is very convenient but don't forget you stand the chance of loosing all your money in one day, should someone get access to your authenticator.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
March 18, 2019, 03:45:04 PM
No, you can't keep all your eggs in one basket. Better to keep it on a hardware wallet, or transfer your coins are going to be stored for a long period of time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
March 18, 2019, 03:30:41 PM
I personally keep a large number of altcoins in my wallet, and they are very different.
Of course, not all of them will bring me a profit which I am waiting for, some will disappear altogether and will not cost anything at all.
But I think if even the most promising of them will be at the top, I can get the desired profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
March 17, 2019, 01:14:07 PM
Do not keep all your eggs in one basket.
But it's better to keep in your wallet than on the exchange.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
March 17, 2019, 01:05:42 PM
I'm not a fan of holding multiple coins or tokens, it decreases focus besides holding a lot of them may coz losing some of them due to token swaping, I would only hold first 10 coins and tokens based on coinmarketcap.com.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
March 17, 2019, 12:55:29 PM
You have to spread your risks in the cryptocurrency market. In coins, in exchanges and in wallets. I always hold and trade at least 7-8 different altcoin at the same time. Also i am using multiple exchanges and wallets for my security. You should never hold your all assets in one place, if you are doing that you are in a big danger right now. 
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
March 17, 2019, 12:49:46 PM
I wish to think that ultimately an extended maintain may guide all of us in order to triumph. To tell the truth, I am currently exhausted, I believe I have to relaxation such as the vast majority with this discussion board. the marketplace has been around decrease with regard to too much time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 17, 2019, 12:44:06 PM
Perhaps this is not very bad, because according to the dynamics of price growth today for altcoins, we can conclude that many altcoins holders today earn just from what they hold. Therefore, probably today is good.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 17, 2019, 12:37:08 PM
I keep my coins in different wallets, I support diversification even in security matters. Private keys are also divided into several parts.
Yeah, it is good decision. Always make sure that your private keys are safe and nobody can steal them from your computer.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
March 17, 2019, 12:18:27 PM
I keep my coins in different wallets, I support diversification even in security matters. Private keys are also divided into several parts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 17, 2019, 12:11:16 PM
Even among altcoins there are a lot of differences in terms of their functionalities. It's important to pick various coins with functionalities that you think are beneficial for the user.
So, it would be better to only hold coins with the top rank because the coins at the top must have supporters and large-scale usage, which means it promises good profits if holding for the long term. Even so, it doesn't hurt to hold lots of altcoins if you do have good confidence in each altcoins that you have researched for holding in a certain period that will definitely be more profitable in the future.

Holding those from the top ranks is a good decision and add some from the lower ranks which are promising.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
March 15, 2019, 09:04:29 AM
Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

Thanks this multiwallet store I have an idea that. My have a question did you have a wallet for the TRX?
You can maybe suggest them to add that coin. But as I have heard, they have no plan on adding it, they are working on adding NAno coin and Monero. They keep on adding new coin, once good number of request was brought to them they might probably have the interest  of adding it. So far, I find Hodler as one of the best open source wallet.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 14, 2019, 06:41:55 AM
I have multiple but on different ways (paperwallets, wallets, only passwords for blockchains, etc)
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 14, 2019, 05:38:55 AM
Keeping multiple tokens in a ledger wallet is the best method to save them. No one can access them. And you can spend them whenever you need.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
March 14, 2019, 05:02:25 AM
The best way to manage a diversified crypto portfolio is storing it in a hardware wallet that supports these tokens. Wallets like this not only gives ease of use it also keeps the tokens secure from hacks.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
March 14, 2019, 04:54:53 AM
Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

Thanks this multiwallet store I have an idea that. My have a question did you have a wallet for the TRX?
Pages:
Jump to: