Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding multiple altcoins - page 24. (Read 24713 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
March 27, 2019, 02:47:10 AM
yes!i follow this strategy!dont put your all eggs in one busket.diversify your porfolio to more strong coins and hold.and you can hold multiple coins in myetherwallet just keep safe your private key.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
March 27, 2019, 02:20:06 AM
in my opinion, it's okay to hold lots of coins in one wallet, maybe you feel comfortable with your choice now and but every individual has the convenience of a wallet. in my opinion it is a good and useful recommendation
Holding a lot is good, you are holding a lot of opportunity with the potential of the coins you are holding.
Let's say you got lucky and you bought at least $100 for one coin in your holdings and it pump crazy, like 1000 times, so that would already give you a good return. Although it sound impossible but it's happening here in crypto, BTC is a good proof for that.
This is what is called a passion for crypto investment, we have the opportunity to get a big profit when we can choose the right coin. There are so many altcoins, but don't ever choose all of them because all we need is to analyze the coins we will buy. Do not let our investment is not right, so before buying coins, then make sure what percentage of potential first to make a profit. If you have got the analysis, we just have to wait and hope that in the end there will be a price movement on the coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
March 27, 2019, 01:20:59 AM
Holding a diversified portfolio is highly recommended to diminish the risk in case some of your coins do not very well over time.

However, we should not have more than 10 different coins in portfolio, as it is difficult to follow their evolution.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 27, 2019, 01:18:19 AM
It's depend what kind investment you wanna do, if multiple altcoins for short term investment i think it still good... But if you holding that coins for long term isn't good anymore (in my opinion), better you just focus on 2 alts and hold that alts for more than 2 years..
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 27, 2019, 01:12:30 AM
in my opinion, it's okay to hold lots of coins in one wallet, maybe you feel comfortable with your choice now and but every individual has the convenience of a wallet. in my opinion it is a good and useful recommendation
Holding a lot is good, you are holding a lot of opportunity with the potential of the coins you are holding.
Let's say you got lucky and you bought at least $100 for one coin in your holdings and it pump crazy, like 1000 times, so that would already give you a good return. Although it sound impossible but it's happening here in crypto, BTC is a good proof for that.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 27, 2019, 01:03:40 AM
Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?
Personally i prefer holding only in 1 wallet, so i don't need to open 1 by 1 to send or to hold all my coins. Also i'm afraid i will forget about the wallet, so i just hold it only in 1 wallet, like buy trezor and stored all my coins into it. It's safe and don't need to afraid about hacker.
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
March 27, 2019, 12:42:40 AM
Activity: 560
March 27, 2019, 12:30:33 AM
It is very easy and convenient to hold all your coins in one single wallet. But the risk of losing them all in just a single day by a hacker is what makes it a bad option.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 11:58:28 PM
I guess holding many altcoins instead of one will give you the chance to have multiple profits from many sources,also keeping our money safe when there's a problem with the altcoin we have, but that is not a good choice for anyone looking for quick profit, so i guess we should not hold too much altcoins, but just a few to optimize our profit.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
March 26, 2019, 10:59:46 PM
For me it is more convenient to store all your coins in one wallet but still it may get hacked or had a problem with your coins. I know it is hard to manage different wallets for your coin but it is much safer than having only one multi wallet
In fact, regarding a lot or a little it is not a problem because until now the important thing is that what we invest is a token or coin that has a pretty good value
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 26, 2019, 10:56:30 PM
Holding some alcoins is certainly good, you will certainly get more profits, save your assets in a safe wallet like ERC20 My etherWallet because this wallet is proven to be safe for storing digital assets
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
March 26, 2019, 10:09:33 PM
I prefer to hold coins to its designated wallet like eth for myetherwaller inculding altcoins, eos for eos, btc for btc something like that. Anyway it avoid full blast problem might happen if you hold it in that multiple wallet. Lossing accounts, or being hack. Its always better to have option so dont just locked up all your funds at one, Spread it.
Activity: 472
March 26, 2019, 09:29:35 PM
You don't need many different wallets to hold your altcoins. For many altcoins, ERC20 tokens Myetherwallet is the best out there and for bitcoin you can use Blockchain.info, Coinbase and Exodus.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
March 26, 2019, 09:20:15 PM
Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

Nice, I didn't know this kind of opensource multi wallet that supports almost all of coins out there exist. But I prefer to hold all of my altcoins in a different or multiple wallets. I think that way its much safer for me not to lose all of your funds.
Activity: 784
March 26, 2019, 09:11:30 PM
For me, either of the two is a good decision to keep your altcoins. The only disadvantage is when you lose your private key and password of your wallet account. Storing in single wallet is good idea perhaps there is no hustle when you want to trade or sell them, storing in several wallets may lead to losing sone of your altcoins since there is a chance that you can forget or lose your passwords and private keys to your accounts because of many wallets.
Activity: 910
March 26, 2019, 08:55:18 PM

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

it seems very interesting. but can this wallet be trusted?
i am very difficult to believe in something new, maybe because of the many hacking that happened and i also have difficulty adapting to new things. is this really easy to use?
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
March 26, 2019, 08:24:55 PM
Have come to realise that holding multiple altcoin  is  the best way to make it in Crypto  and like the popular saying , don't put all your eggs in one basket, I like to always store differently

Better not put all in altcoin. I think hold 40% in bitcoin is for safety nett. I am agree we should not put our investment in just one egg because its not safe, but we should put in legit altcoin because many altcoin are just pump and dump project
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
March 26, 2019, 07:59:09 PM
For me it is more convenient to store all your coins in one wallet but still it may get hacked or had a problem with your coins. I know it is hard to manage different wallets for your coin but it is much safer than having only one multi wallet
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
March 26, 2019, 07:58:13 PM
If you have Ledger Nano S hardware you don't need to worry about anything i believe.. But i you don't have it i would recommend you to use MEW, also you can keep some coins in some exchanges which i already do that because this is the safest way for me. I am using E-mail, Google autenticator and a SMS code messaging all together and it is giving me the best protection in exchanges. 3 in 1!
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2019, 07:49:24 PM
Have come to realise that holding multiple altcoin  is  the best way to make it in Crypto  and like the popular saying , don't put all your eggs in one basket, I like to always store differently

Not to many! make sure that you can monitor your holdings as many altcoins you will hold there will be also a big task to do.
There are some who can reach a good top and you might missed that chance.
Make sure that you have something like blockfolio or better if your holdings are on coinmarketcap so can you can check them everytime you need.
Pages:
Jump to: