Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding multiple altcoins - page 30. (Read 24713 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 12, 2019, 03:14:20 AM
Holding multiple altcoins is certainly good, so you will certainly get more profits,
This would only happen if the bull run will once again commence.
I can easily be satisfied now, I won't be looking for big profit as I know it will take time to hold, I feel that when I am less greedy, I find good benefits.

it would be better if you put it in a different wallet to make it safer, keep your assets as safe as possible so that hacking does not occur.
That's required, it's even necessary to put it in a hard wallet to be more secured.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
March 12, 2019, 02:53:53 AM
if I personally prefer to keep it on an exchanger, so far the risk of storing exchanger coins that have gone hack has never happened to me, so so far it's good to save on an exchanger, but to be safer indeed storing in multi wallet as you use and MEW for ERC20 is also good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 12, 2019, 02:28:29 AM
Yes, but those altcoins with only potential and I sell shitcoin in my wallet and in 2018 the size of the marker drops and what I did in my wallet because last year was knowing the cradle of entering the year 2019 will all fall of altcoin is also a bitcoin so I'm doing the sale of the other altcoin in my wallet is placed in my bank account but there are altcoin I'm still in that and those are altcoin with potential like xrp yan knows altcoin with potential and longterm but I still do not want to buy altcoin that is very cheap price so what was done when transfer cradle was my price in my bank account i was waiting for months later and before i buy a bitcoin and if you do then buy an altcoin that is longterm and has potential.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
March 11, 2019, 10:05:15 PM
Holding multiple altcoins is certainly good, so you will certainly get more profits, it would be better if you put it in a different wallet to make it safer, keep your assets as safe as possible so that hacking does not occur.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 11, 2019, 09:48:06 PM
Holding lots of Altcoin is one of our active forms in the crypto world. I also have lots of Altcoin and wallet. If the coin that I have has potential, I put it in the wallet exchanger to be faster when sold later. And I always keep the shitcoin walled with etherscan or I leave it on the wallet.

This is not the smartest approach. You give away control over those coins you think are worth something and keep control over coins you think are worth nothing. Better keep control over your coins in your own wallets and transfer if you finally decide to sell. No need to risk holding on exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 11, 2019, 07:59:13 PM
Holding lots of Altcoin is one of our active forms in the crypto world. I also have lots of Altcoin and wallet. If the coin that I have has potential, I put it in the wallet exchanger to be faster when sold later. And I always keep the shitcoin walled with etherscan or I leave it on the wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
March 11, 2019, 07:50:02 PM
Except for long term hodling, the bear market isn't the best ideal period to hold altcoins because they have been losing value massively compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
March 11, 2019, 07:30:58 PM
If we want to hold some multiple coins in our wallet we need to be make sure if the project was have some good ways or a future. Because many coins are now be going to be shitcoins must better to sell them than to hold in our wallet.

sometimes we don't know for the future when at the beginning thinking that the project has good potential for future prospects, but when on the way the project suddenly stops suddenly in developing it, surely the coins will only become trash in the wallet because the value of the coins is will also die.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 11, 2019, 07:12:20 PM
If we want to hold some multiple coins in our wallet we need to be make sure if the project was have some good ways or a future. Because many coins are now be going to be shitcoins must better to sell them than to hold in our wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
March 11, 2019, 06:44:32 PM
yes I like holding lots of coins because the possibility of getting a big profit when the market has recovered is certainly there, but not just any coin to hold, of course coins that are popular and have good developments in the market are certainly good to invest.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
March 11, 2019, 06:30:05 PM
For bounty tokens, of course I only use the MEW wallet, and those who already have a number of tokens in the wallet, but for some tokens, I usually only keep a few wallet markets because I'm only a short-term holder so if I don't sell do the shipping process sales will be faster.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
March 11, 2019, 06:17:51 PM
I prefer holding all my tokens or altcoins on myetherwallet as I believe in its security patterns and it is easy to use. 
It's easy to use, I agree with that, however it would be safer if you will invest on hard wallet because it's recommended for long term investment.
I had search now on what wallets that will support and I found this one > Top Wallets To Store ERC20 Tokens.
Yes it's true, hardware wallet is still preferable. Hodler wallet have already introduced their Hodler wallet, it's great and unique. You can check it out here: www.hodler.tech/pro Their wallet is based on J3 Samsung phone which has original operating system from the team. It is has auto offline mode that makes sure that any potential malware could not interfere.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2019, 04:43:41 AM
In my opinion, it is always necessary to distribute coins in different wallets. This is necessary in order to protect yourself from possible losses and protect against fraud. In addition, I advise you never to publish the address of your wallet on the network, where you store your coins.
Activity: 518
March 11, 2019, 04:23:06 AM
I think it's not safe to keep all cryptocurrency in one place. I choose Ledger Nano and a few extra wallets to reduce the risks.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
March 11, 2019, 03:41:13 AM
In my opinion, myetherwallet is still the best for holding many altcoins, I have been using it for a long time without any problem. In future, i would like to buy a hardware wallet to store my assets.
If you buy a hardware wallet, do not buy a Ledger. I had problems with him, trying to transfer my money to someone else’s account.
ledger has a bunch of problems. but use various wallets will much better rather than centralized all of your amount into the one basket. that will never become a reccomendation for everyone who interested to keep multiple kinds of altcoins
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 11, 2019, 03:34:09 AM
I'm holding multiple altcoins as well but what I don't do is Golding all the coins in a single wallet ,it doesn't make sense,so I use three wallets and spread the coins and tokens, even if my wallet managed to get hacked then only half of my holdings will be lost
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 11, 2019, 03:23:43 AM
In my opinion, myetherwallet is still the best for holding many altcoins, I have been using it for a long time without any problem. In future, i would like to buy a hardware wallet to store my assets.
I still haven't bought a hardware wallet just because I don't have enough coins and I keep my altcoins on cold multi-currency wallets. If the market situation improves and my coins rise in price, I will consider buying a " Ledger nano s ".
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
March 11, 2019, 02:12:13 AM
If you buy a hardware wallet, do not buy a Ledger. I had problems with him, trying to transfer my money to someone else’s account.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 11, 2019, 12:53:46 AM
Activity: 574
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
March 11, 2019, 12:44:24 AM
Holding a few coins is indeed one strategy to get big profits. But you also have to keep in a safe wallet. Hacking is very common, so you need to be more careful in storing your digital assets.
Pages:
Jump to: