Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding multiple altcoins - page 3. (Read 24713 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 30, 2019, 02:44:46 AM
I imagine this is not all that much, and I see that currently there are extremely an enormous number of tasks that have incredible opportunities to live. Perceive how things are growing at this point? I think you comprehend what I mean? The world is changing and we are as of now observing changes.
Activity: 392
August 29, 2019, 03:34:38 PM
I think that if a market participant holds a lot of altcoins, this can lead to success.
The market is constantly changing its state and at certain times, each of the coins in which you invested can be on top.
You will be able to sell coins depending on the situation and be successful.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
August 18, 2019, 10:55:00 AM
Invest your money in any kind of alts you wish as your money reach, that is what we call investment , not necessarily need to just have all but the good ones and if your funds can cater for them will be a good thing to do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
August 18, 2019, 10:43:59 AM
Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

i personally use mew wallets. But i have plenty of it, i have 3 wallets that i use for bounty and airdrops. and i have 2 wallets for hodling tokens because for me, i dont want any person to see what are the tokens that i hodl for security purpose
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 18, 2019, 10:39:59 AM
I hold them on a exchange because i trade almost every day with them for profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
August 18, 2019, 03:40:29 AM
If you have a large number of coins and their total cost is high, then storing them all in one wallet is not a good solution. No matter how good and multicurrency it is.

You are right, I am not sure that anyone can properly protect their security key. as we know it today, there have been so many frauds committed to steal our assets.
if the amount is small and the coins are not too much I think no problem. However, if the amount is in large form. of course we must be more careful.
Activity: 131
August 18, 2019, 03:19:28 AM
Since altcoins are majorly for long term investments, I prefer to have my altcoins in a single private wallet than have them in different wallets so as to keep track of them
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
August 18, 2019, 02:21:27 AM
Since no one can predict how profitable a altcoin can become in the future thats why i hold many altcoins with use case and i use multiwallet like coinomi to store all my altcoins since many of them are erc20 based tokens and coinomi wallet supports over 100 different types of altcoins which makes the wallet a better optionfor my needs
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
August 17, 2019, 11:20:20 PM
I am still holding my tokens and altcoins in MEW and exchange wallets. The multi-asset open source wallets doesn't look secure enough for me. And after the recent price crash, the net worth of my alts have gone below $500 (from $3,000 a few months earlier). Now there is no point in purchasing a hardware wallet to store these assets.
Activity: 182
August 17, 2019, 10:57:13 PM
For me I prefer to hold my alts una a single wallet ! It gives me the ease of making transaction at everytime I want and as much times I want it. Also I will be able to monitor my holdings effectively!

Saving all your alts is in address is not good enough and it could provide ease of access and convenience when making transactions but it is a bad move incase one get compromised, you will be having all your coins at risk.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
August 16, 2019, 05:40:50 PM
If you have a large number of coins and their total cost is high, then storing them all in one wallet is not a good solution. No matter how good and multicurrency it is.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
August 16, 2019, 05:22:59 PM
i prefer to hold in a single wallet rather than a wallet that support multiple blockchain. although most of my holding have worthless. i have decided to deposit in a different wallet not useful to me. i prefer seeing current trending tokens in my wallet.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
August 16, 2019, 05:03:27 PM
You can hold as many alternative coins as long as you can.
You can have it as long as you have money but remember that in cryptocurrency prices always moves fast.
So beware of it, make sure to get the different kinds of tokens if and only if, you can moderate them or watch.
use apps like blockfolio for betterness.
Activity: 139
August 16, 2019, 04:25:22 PM
For me I prefer to hold my alts una a single wallet ! It gives me the ease of making transaction at everytime I want and as much times I want it. Also I will be able to monitor my holdings effectively!
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
August 16, 2019, 03:37:14 PM
on the one hand, Altcoins are very unstable, and lately they have also fallen to Bitcoin, but at the same time they are quite volatile, which allows them to be traded quite profitably. True, the big risk is that they will completely depreciate
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 15, 2019, 02:10:21 AM
Of late there are many wallets that support multiple altcoins and bitcoin and this has made the checking of balances and transaction more simple as one can keep all funds in a single wallet. MIXIN and the Hubrise  app are good software wallets.
I have never used any of these wallets, but I can definitely say that it is best to use a cold wallet to store your cryptocurrency. don't think that there are good wallets besides the cold ones
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 14, 2019, 11:38:05 PM
Of late there are many wallets that support multiple altcoins and bitcoin and this has made the checking of balances and transaction more simple as one can keep all funds in a single wallet. MIXIN and the Hubrise  app are good software wallets.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
August 14, 2019, 10:59:58 PM
Holding multiple altcoins now is very risky to me.. Market is bad and no one can predict the actual what will happen Tommorrw. There are some token I even sent to exchange and they later delist the token l, is that gain or lose. To avoid lose don't hold much altcoins else you will blame yourself at the end...

Agree, holding too many coins makes us not too focused on our investment. I think the best step is to hold coins in the top 50 and make bitcoin a major investment. Altcoin is a high-risk investment because the project may stop in the middle of the road or the developer team leaves the project to work on another project
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
August 14, 2019, 10:44:30 PM
Yes, that's a good idea. I also prefer to keep it in a multi-cryptocurrency wallet. It's easier to check. And does not require much application space on a smartphone. For me, a multi-cryptocurrency wallet is also safe, as long as we store phrases and passwords in a safe place.

I agree, when we hold lots of coins, multiple wallet or mobile wallet is a good choice. Many good and trusted mobile wallets like Trust wallet or Imtoken. We can easily check price movements or make transactions through DEX with a mobile wallet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
August 14, 2019, 06:53:55 PM
To me its not good to keep everything in one wallet since the digital world is fool of scammers who don't work but try to steal from hardworking individuals. Disburse your coins in 2 or more wallet to keep them safe, with that you are not likely to loose everything when you get hacked.
Pages:
Jump to: