Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 13. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 01:30:34 PM
holding of token is risky because we didn't know if the token we had  if they had potential to succed and give a high price  in future and if the token got fail thats tha risk of token we had to hold..
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 07, 2018, 01:22:48 PM
Holding of digital currencies are really risky since most of them are really volatile. I think all of the people that will be investing to digital currencies should know this stuff, they should know the risk that they will be getting from holding such a volatile asset unless that person is a used in trading and have a huge knowledge in that field also.
The holding of every digital currency is very risky and one cannot tell when the currency that they are holding are going to make them some money or not as evident from the way BTC dropped from $20K to $12K that goes on to show that holding one can be very risky.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 01:17:09 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
Investing in bitcoins is risky, and we can't guarantee that bitcoins will benefit.
Its price is not stable, it will collapse at any time, and I think long-term investment in bitcoin will reduce the risk of investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 01:12:03 PM
not risk .In the future we use coin instead of money . btc is unit of all coin
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
March 07, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
Holding of digital currencies are really risky since most of them are really volatile. I think all of the people that will be investing to digital currencies should know this stuff, they should know the risk that they will be getting from holding such a volatile asset unless that person is a used in trading and have a huge knowledge in that field also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 07, 2018, 11:48:07 AM
Even if its risky Bitcoin is surely going to surpass its ATH again if not this year then in next year. You don't suffer a loss until you sell. You can never go wrong following the HODL startegy as long as you are holding a fundamentally strong coin.
Activity: 56
March 07, 2018, 11:32:10 AM
See obviously its a risk but it can be a profitable risk too.
If the conditions got better in a month then bitcoin will give you a huge profit.
Activity: 9
March 07, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
In the crypto-currency market as well as the share market, there is always an amount of underlying risk when you hold it for a while. The fluctuations in market cannot be predicted and guaranteed. But the advantage you have with BTC over the fiat currencies is that with BTC you have some guard or a cover over the inflation as their will be only a certain amount of BTC will be released in your lifetime.
Activity: 167
March 07, 2018, 10:59:31 AM
You want to get more money then you have to take risks. If you want to be safe I recommend sending money to the bank. Personally I want to get rich so I will take risks.
Activity: 21
March 07, 2018, 10:54:54 AM
You have a strong arrangement sibling we have to end up as one and dont let the greater players get played with trap. I am excessively will hold I am simply new with regards to crypto world. I have been defrauded by them once however they cannot do it again to me. I have been learning ordinary crypto world hypnotize me you can gain and lean in the meantime. Nobody can spare your invesment yet only you. The holders will be remunerated in time. We require individuals like you here in cryptoworld we should spread our plans. As cryptoworld is extremely encouraging and I can see it will have a major influence in our future. So lets hold folks and let the feeble hands offer and lose.
Activity: 112
March 07, 2018, 03:14:36 AM
Not,because you only just waiting for the price high,waiting does not means that your bitcoin become risk because its depent on you how to make your bitcoin secure by yourself.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 10:18:20 PM
Investing into something or to any crypto currencies is always a risk specially if what you had invested is worth your future so always be sure that the crypto currency you are holding has a significant uses  in our modern society and has the opportunity to grow in the market and the potential to increase its market values because that's the only reason why you are holding them.
Activity: 114
March 04, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

As you can see on the chart the BTC is taking baby steps recover from it's dip. I believe the BTC will reach at least $15,000 this year. Will you hold your BTC if you know the prices will go up or maybe you should buy more BTC and wait for the price to go up again?

Investing in BTC is a gamble, no matter how you see it.
Activity: 98
March 04, 2018, 11:35:28 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
Bitcoin prices are volatile and volatile, which is both a risk and an opportunity for investors. Investing is risky. The risk of investing in bitcoin is huge, and its prices can collapse at any time.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
March 04, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
for me it's pretty much no risky if you just hold it down even if it's a bit lousy that you just have to wait for it to rise again all because altcoin is still longterm investment you also have to wait for panic sell what most people do so will somehow affect altcoin prices
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
March 04, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

Holding always has a risk especially because of the volatility in the market. Due to the natural volatility holding is difficult because it is hard to see how its market price crash. But it is sureky worth holding for years because it is having a high demand in the market which will be an advantage in the future of Bitcoin. Surely it will be able to rexover this year.
Activity: 602
March 04, 2018, 11:31:05 AM
Holding is the best way.They will be people who have consciously chosen to risk failure because they know something more important is at stake.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 11:30:44 AM
Certainly risky, because we do not know what will happen with the future, maybe today's price is better or profitable than the future, but I hope bitcoin can last for a long time.
Activity: 280
March 04, 2018, 11:28:21 AM
Hold, for holding will be a very wise idea. The price is likely to rise rapidly again soon and will probably be smiling for being a holder.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
March 04, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

for the current state, maybe the best thing you can do is hold the bitcoin you have and I think with a hold, you can reduce the risk of losing and it will be more profitable
Pages:
Jump to: